he's the only reason I don't want them to reboot

but once he leaves the roll, just shut it down

yes

in three years though

>man

kek, no

based gadot is already in the process of saving it

Not save it, but at least it keep it alive

It's beyond saving, they've fucked it up too much. Based Ben will give us light where there is darkness

People are mad at and want to shut down Rotten Tomatoes. Kek.
It's owned by Warner Brothers. That's like kicking Warner Brothers while they're down even more.

no, i will.

MEW as kate kane would be amazing

Only one man can now.

No. And he knows it. hes fucked his career.

DCEU doesn't need to be saved

>Man of Steel
Great movie in spite of what Marvel fans and critics said. Gained twice of money it took to be done

>Dawn of Justice
Same, great film and Affleck's performance was just outstanding. Made three times the money it took to be done.

If DCEU hypothetically needs to be "saved", Affleck will do, I totally trust him.

Except for drake bell, this is great casting

maybe as a writer

My gut instincts tell me Wonder Woman will be good, but I can't help but be paranoid after Suicide Squad.

Justice League will suck though because of Zack Snyder.

everyone deserves a second chance

Ehh, I think the current Alfred is great especially in tandem with Batfleck.

>It's owned by Warner Brothers.
Not since February. Wait...When did BvS come out again?

I don't think Irons fits that well, he only looks about 30 years older than bruce and he's too good looking, it makes me think while bruce is out Alfred is picking up 40 something y/o cougars to fuck.

Maybe. It's hard to say really.

Tell that to CIA's crashed plane.

He is LITERALLY their last hope.

the DCEU's looking to have their FIRST three movies IN A ROW come out rotten.

If Ben fucks up it'll be over. DC will have been humiliated and JUSTed into oblivion.

Ehh, Emma doesn't have the physicality of Cassandra Cain, nor the looks (Cassie is half-asian).

Other than her and Bell as Nightwing I can get behind the rest of the cast.

>mfw Bryce as Ivy

Scott Eastwood would make a great Nightwing.

Geoff Johns is going to ruin his Batman script and put the final nail in the DCEU coffin.

all i kno is the dude is swole as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=i_rWkvJOdCQ

So Ben's a good batman? I love him as an actor but I couldn't force myself to watch enough of BvS to actually see him as batman.

Please be good in SS. I want you to be good. Please.

Batfleck is literally the only reason to watch the movie.

Which one? BvS or SS?

BvS.

more likely to have a referendum to leave the DCEU desu

YES. I hope Joker is in his film

This. I can't imagine another as Batman after him.

Batfleck movie rumored to be out either in 2018 or 2019
>Directed by Affleck
>Produced by Affleck
>Screenplay by Affleck

Will all that stress kill him?

it's going to be the greatest capeshit movie of all time
it's going to get people who aren't even into capeshit interested, a la nolan batman

His hair may go grey ;_;

Btw did he have any say on Suicide Squad? I know Snyder was an exec but couldnt Affleck have said "Yo guys um Joker hardly has much of a role in this so maybe we could better think of something? We have 6 months of reshoots so lets include him more among the main cast".

That is how Affleck will look in the editing room while editing the cut of his film.

I hope he does it himself and doesnt let the same editor who made BvS theatrical cut anywhere near the keyboard.

>Del Taco directing

the writing will still be shit like most of his stuff but at least it will have the visual flair that made Hellboy and Pac Rim watchable.

Just how he didn't have any say on BvS.

About 3 months ago WB made Affleck executie producer for JL.

>hes fucked his career

not really, just because movies get bad reviews won't stop him from cashing huge paychecks

Never took Bruce Wayne as a faggot keyboard type

Is it possible he will have a guest appearance in the Wonder Woman movie? Imagine if they showed her secretly watching him before they met in BvS.

I'd jump up with excitement in the theatre.

Suicide Squad has Flash now as a cameo so we can only hope they reshot parts of Wonder Woman to tie it to BvS which would get more fans wanting to see the movie.

I just dont trust Wonder Woman being successful without a cameo of another JL member.

when he reboots the DCEU

How else do you use a computer you idiot?

my guess is that the movie will be her telling her origin story to someone like Bruce Wayne or Barry Allen and it will mostly be a giant flashback

if it does, he will die a martyr for making the best superhero movie since spiderman 2.

I remember reading something here (yeah I know) that by the end of the Wonderwoman movie Diana comes to America years before Bruce is born and there will be an appearance of a truck passing by that will have the Wayne Enterprises symbol on it.

By not using a LoL proballerâ„¢ keyboard

maybe

The DCEU is dead
BURY IT

if they do Killing Joke, Death of the Family and Endgame trilogy

I legitimately believe Affleck will make a good Batman movie, he's a decent director

How much the studio meddles in it and how much Snyder fucks with it will be its true determiner

considering Argo was shit probably not

>emma stone
>bryce dallas howard
>actress

the movies are made by committee

likely to get fresh tier: Ben's Batman.
Maybe: Flash, WW
Doubt so: Aquaman, JL , JL2,
No way: Shazam, Cyborg.

>Dawn of Justice

Would the movie better if this was the stand alone title?

>argo was shit

You DCucks deserve to be rekt

Remember when people made the petition to remove Affleck from BvS?

Speaking of which, were is the petition to get Snyder removed? I know it exists cause I signed it, I need to resign it

Probably not.

WB execs were probably worried about the film being dark due to joker and his abusive relationship with harley, so they trimmed out a bunch of his scenes and probably scenes with some of the other characters doing bad shit to get that sweet PG-13 rating so all the kids can go see it.

Then they thought shit we only have 50 minutes of screen time here now that we've cut most of the movie out, shoot more scenes with will smith, he's the top billing actor after all, add in some more scenes at the start of the movie with the squad getting captured too, then, I don't know, just fill the rest with slow mo shots of nothing happening I guess, that should pad it out.

"Batman v Superman" was just added to seek attention and persude more people to watch it in my opinion

If he can't save the DCEU then they'll just blow up eveything and give up

It's a massive shame they destroyed the DCEU after Man of Steel with BvS.

It could have been an awesome shared meme verse.

BvS was such unnessecary filler. It should have went.

>Man of Steel
>Man of Steel 2
>The Batman
>Aquaman (include Batman)
>Justice League
>Wonder Woman
>The Batman 2
>Martian Manhunter (introduce Green Lanterns)
>Flash
>Justice League 2

im not a dc or marvel fan i hate capeshit you assuming little bitch. argo was a lump of shit. alan arkin and john goodman should fucking kill themselves already

>Implying that Bruce didn't learn to be the biggest pimp from Alfred.
Who thaught him about women? It's certainly wasn't his dad.