JUST

JUST

>miss teen
>looks like she is in her mid to late twenties
>not even that pretty

THE ILLUMINATI!

>women look like caked up sluts as early as they can
>disgusting evil people being bequeathed undeserved honors because they were white

sounds like america alright

Wtf I want to worship that chocolate goddess while she PEGS that white asshole with a massive strap on

The lack of diversity...

looks fine to me

We're South and North Carolina separated at birth?

whites all look the same

>a young, dumb teenage girl said some young, dumb teenage stuff several years ago
>lets hound her for being a horrible monster

I blame culture

they're not even bad. if she were black it would be fine

I'd marry her

>blatant racism
>young, dumb teenage stuff

>implying these people don't become worst versions of themselves in adulthood especially when you give them a free pass

it's retards like you are why sociopaths and bullies become managers and CEOs

>she used the forbidden word in a joking context
>arrest this woman!

almost every young person uses "nigga" like this, black or white

>>blatant racism
Except she was sending those tweets to her friends, not to actual dindus, you insufferable tumblr twat.

>casual racism is fine
yeah nah

wtf am i gonna get arrested for looking at this

I hope you do.

My wife's boyfriend and I completely agree.

just go back redditor

>>disgusting evil people
Little over-dramatic, don't ya think? Don't be a nigger about it.

>Land of the free

>5 of the same person
Wew

>mfw white people are forbidden from saying a word

>same person

I smell a shitskin

did she use a hard R?

if not, its not racist

White people shouldn't be allowed to say nigga or nigger. I unironically mean this

>land of the free

Nothing wrong with saying nigga, nigga. Who gives a shit?

fuck off krager

"called out" meaning people are just butthurt

if this took place in Europe she'd be arrested for hate speech

what a nigger

>The State did anything to her

lol so some shitskins got mad. Who fucking cares?

She would have been arrested in your country.

I'm so glad we have such a thriving internet news media. How else would I get such important updates?

it's not casual racism. it's just casual joking. hyper sensitivity to the n word is getting on everyones nerves. in this contxt theres no reason to think she legitimately harbors any hate to black people

why not?

>the color of your skin should allow you to do certain things

how racist of you

It was/is a derogatory term used by whites and taken back by blacks. White people should just be cool and not say it and stop being bitches when people tell them no.

>Miss teen america
who cares
literally nobody should give a single shit about this

this is barely Sup Forums worthy

this

It's like how people from my generation (27) used the words gay and fag. Something wasn't dumb, it was gay. You weren't a punk, you were a fag.

This is a non issue, if I was her, I'd come out and say it with a hard r. No one is going to do shit to her except bitch on the internet until the next SJW clickbait comes along

It's never black people complaining about the use of the word nigga, it's always white or mixed girls. Or it's those ambiguous looking dark as fuck crispy looking Indian bitches from NYC who are trying to put that shitty major to good use.

this
only goober gaters disagree

Ehh. White people deserve to be limited. I don't care if that's racist or not

guaranteed replies

you're the one bitching about white people saying nigger, you nigger

the heavy usage of gay, and faggot from our generation is the reason why Sup Forums uses faggot or fag for all its slang. I really need to stop coming to this site, its been 10 years now

>White people deserve to be limited.

sure thing shitskin. we always knew you did;t want to be equal

>don't threaten me I will wrap your house

What did she mean by this

Maybe I should call you a nigger while pounding your mom's chocolate pussy?

samefag

>ywn apologize to Jessie Jackson live on tv just before ten tick meaty black dicks swarm you
I wish I was her right now.

>South Carolina looks old as fuck
>North Carolina looks goofy
>Texas and Alabama looks average as fuck and look like twins
>Nevada looks like she belongs in a scary movie
BRAVO AMERICA

This is exactly what I expected when I read about it. This is how teenagers talk nowadays, and I bet a lot of the people getting outraged have used it this way.

>try to buy a box of chocolate donuts
>cashier takes half of them out and replaces them with plain flavored donuts because my selection wasn't diverse enough
just because you like more than one flavor doesn't mean everyone else has to

>It was/is a derogatory term
was originally just a descriptive term like 'black' eg 'nigger jim' from tom sawyer. Comes from the Spanish word for black- negro.
In the dambusters movie the heroes' dog is called Nigger because it's black, it wasn't intended as an attack on black people.

you can say 'ah but things have changed'
yeah but why would you want to make it more taboo? that's just going to make the word more powerful.

ok
I think equality would be a nice thing but I hate whites too much to strive for it. Maybe whites shouldn't have been such racist imperial shits for centuries. You all started this and now expect everyone to be ok with it now while still remaining in a system where whites benefit. No thanks.

your pol revisionism is embarrassing

are you freakin kidding me? I know like 2 white guys that say nigga all the time and they're nu male cucks

>You all started this
oh shitskin. People of all races have been doing this since the beginning of time. Don't get mad because whites perfected it.

fuck that, I call my friends things like porch monkey all the time and no one bats an eye

>still remaining in a system where whites benefit

whites benefit because they are superior. The "system" is called nature.

Taking it back.

>Let's ruin somebody's career/life over a word

Hurt feelings much, niggers?

go back to Sup Forums

man, that was the only good part of that movie

She probably wants to keep her crown, so she won't be uttering anything even resembling a racial slur anytime soon. But yeah, white girls who listen to too much rap music talk this way all the time, and I doubt it's malicious so much as mindless regurgitation. Maybe it's because she wrote the hard 'er' form.

i just want everyone to get along

So what?

go back to ribbit faggot

to get a long what? a long BBC you homo? fuck off cuck

It's probably still offensive because there is black people and niggers.
Nigger culture is utterly degenerate. where as black people have civilised culture or "white culture"
A great commentary from the boondocks

>that mole
>that nose
>forehead wrinkles

2/10

I don't think you really understand how modern white civilisations work. see they could quite easily just conquer everyone else and say fuck you, but they're letting them live in our world instead. every time white people try to take over the world, it takes other white people to stop them. non whites exist because whites are generous enough to let them exist.

spoken like a true 0

>private organization upset that their new spokesperson in acting like a retard in public
>revoke her position

retards will defend this because because MUH PC CULTURE
its embarrassing

Prove that white people aren't superior.

Diversity is just another word for White Genocide

you're not miss teen USA?

Just drove through down town earlier ronight and saw at least 10 women hotter than any of these skanks outside some of our classier nightspots

If white people are superior then I feel even worse for being a worthless NEET

who should I blame for this?

Social media was a mistake.

What about coon and shitskin? That's still OK, right?

>whites make up the entire top 5
>WHO WILL PROTECT US?

SJW levels of persecution complex

If you're not joking it means to litter someone's front yard and house with toilet paper.

your parents for raising a loser

Yourself.

>black people say nigger all the time
>ay white bish, dontchu no we own dat word nigger?

And shitskins need to be hanged, to be honest familiar.