Opinions on rape?

Opinions on rape?

i'll allow it

Hate it.
I think male rapists should have their cock and balls cut off.
And female rapists should have their cunt scooped out with a blunt ice cream spoon.

I'd do it if there were no consequences

Inpregnating all who cross my path

don't rape skinny girls they're too pure :(

it's okay if she's fat though because all fatties are evil terrorists. eating too much is NOT a victimless crime

in my experience, they're skinny because they've already been raped and are subsequently fucked in the head (with a conveniently high sex drive)

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick.

And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped.

Rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewellery and don't want to give sex away for free.

its a scumbag thing to do.

Rape is bad m'kay.

I'm a man.
My dad raped me when I was quite young.

I went through all the same things you're calling "whining": the eating disorder, the self harming, grief, ptsd, never being able to touch my own body again without wanting to vomit. Only difference is I didn't have any of these supposed alternative reasons you're making up, because I'm a man.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. I hope the ugliest rape victim in the world rapes you in the missionary position with a ten inch barbed strap on while pointing a loaded gun in your mouth.

nobody fell for the bait so you had to samefag?

Youre right, baaaaaiiiit!

Not samefag.

Haha so you really got raped. You deserved it for being such a faggot.

Wtf is that

A damaged man who stopped caring a long time ago and is committed to a short, lonely, graceless life.

Laci Green raped me.

I would rape you

Sounds like a pussy faggot to me. If you stopped caring post cp of your dad raping you

That's been possessed by the court.
Besides, you don't want to see that. I was a hideous child. My memory of his voice tells me so every day.

In our culture rape is ok.

jesus christ you fucking fatty
although...
>fat slob
>not a very social person
>brown hair
>heavily abused by dad
If you lose the glasses and take up karate, you could turn out to be pic related.
Is your name Brad by any chance?

Silly user females can't rape