Cry more bitch faggot

:)

>that time Calvin and Hobbes predicted vaporwave

Do you have the satanic music Calvin strip? Thanks

Sup Forums loves music, we are not Sup Forums

Go find it yourself.

I know it's out there

fuck off back to bed plebbit

I just hate hip hop so badly. I genuinely can't even look at people the same after I find out that's their genre

I hate rock too, I just hate all music but especially hate rap

Only genres I can really say don't offend me are post punk and some new wave bands

>post-punk/new-wave

hows that garbage taste working out for ya?

Nah the thing is I don't even think I have good taste. I just specifically think people who listen to rap music have disgusting taste not just in music but in almost every aspect of their life

I think listening to rap music says so much about a person

dude, its just music

what genre of music you listen to doesn't define you as a person, it just means you like that sort of music

nah there's definitely a certain type of person who listens to rap music passionately

Obviously there's exceptions here and there but the vast masjority of die hard hip hop fans are people I could never take seriously when it comes to almost every single topic

Casual rap fans who just listen to whatever's on which happens to be rap are often ok. But die hard rap fans are almost always unlovable in my eyes and I can spot them well before they even tell me they like rap music

Ive been posting on mu since the beginning, back then there was a blogspot that had lots of charts for different genres, this was instrumental in me graduating the plebe academy.

Mu is pretty shitty now, poptamism and rap music ruined the place.
But Sup Forums changed a lot since the beginning, lots more normal faggots.
Anyways, dont post on mu if you actually like music

what features do these people have to you in social interactions ? How do you recognize them ?

>he thinks Sup Forums doesn't like movies

pleb. you're obviously talking about hollywood trash, try watching something else.

nah there's definitely a certain type of person who listens to post punk passionately

Obviously there's exceptions here and there but the vast majority of die hard post punk fans are people I could never take seriously when it comes to almost every single topic

Casual post punk fans who just listen to whatever's on which happens to be post punk are often ok. But die hard post punk fans are almost always unlovable in my eyes and I can spot them well before they even tell me they like post punk

Usually ugly as fuck with acne. Dress pretty much like fouseytube or vitalyzdtv. Match their baseball cap with their t shirt colour. Probably wore a SnapBack to graduation. covered in brand logos. Say "lit" and "savage" unironically. Hitler youth haircut, if they're really going for it art work shaved into the side of their head. Always in some bright clothing with gaudy shit hanging off their pants. Shitty tattoos still left over from their emo period because they literally can't live without an edgy sub culture to cling onto and make their identity. Calls their white girlfriend a "white girl" despite being white themselves, got into thick girls like 3 years ago, before that all their gfs were skinny

Sums up so many die hard hip hop fans to varying degrees. There's exceptions though but it's rare

I honestly think white hip hop fans are a symptom of a dying society

They all look so unatural in the way they move. Like you ever seen a white guy in a trap video

And he's in the back looking out of place. Trying to do these same weird movements the black peoples are doing but just failing. It's because it's not a natural action for him it's contrived and see through

When I was in America I noticed that this is what 90% of white American male youth are like 100% of the time. Their whole existance is just a failed hollow replication of something they wrongly look up to. It's so embarassing, I honestly don't consider myself having anything in common with Americans despite being Anglo also

You guys take other people's music taste too seriously.

Would you be happy if all the white kids were into dad rock and be a bunch of cringey fedora wearin, air guitaring assholes? Or would it be better of they were into sterile and psuedo intellectual indehhh rock?

It sounds like you just don't like other people.

Nah it's just a pattern I've recognised. I honestly don't care what people listen to, I've just noticed a pattern that die hard hip hop fans are always embarassing people I would never wanna hang out with or know

You guys could have just said that you hate wiggers.

what in your opinion explains that people take others taste in music so seriously in comparison to other forms of art ? Of course, debates and fights do occur sometimes over visual arts, movies, architecture and so on, but when its about music it seems like a way more intimate thing is at stake, people get angry faster and disgreements are more likely to occur soon in the discussion.

If this isn't bait, you're definitely showing signs of a mental disorder

>You guys take other people's music taste too seriously
>being bad mouthed by some stranger for reading a book in public
People do get upset by music.

It's not just wiggers though. 90% of white american youth are like this

Just wait 10 years, something worse will emerge.
It always does.

Holy shit!
this is the chief's knife!

Autismal behaviour.

What'll it be though?
Noisecore, Moancore?
Or some semi-hypnotic shit that requires cranial stimulation/flashing light input or it'll sound like modem noise?

Really, I can't imagine popular music getting worse.

>this fucking thread

I'm OP and I regret not masturbating instead of making this thread.

This is a good lesson for everyone, if you feel like shitposting rub one out instead