Whats your score?

6/10

8/10

fuck off with your shitty viral marketing

your music is shit, harry

How is talking about music on a music board viral marketing? Not trying to argue or anything, I just want your legit answer.

Between a 5/10 and 6/10. Surprisingly okay

trying to force harry's hipster appeal. which of course is basically opening up a whole new market. trouble is his music is completely bland and generic. its not even good chart music

8/10

9/10

6/10. The slow songs are really good. The rock songs are generic cheese with trash lyrics that have been done better thousands of times by older artists.

6/10 because it's a little bit of everything. Didn't feel coherent, but more like a sampler of what's to come.

8/10 very impressed. Hope he never goes back to 1D

Hopefully he can develop his own unique voice in the future, a little bland.
5/10

8/10

I like it a lot, reminds me of older pop rock from the 60s 8/10

Carolina kiwi and woman are great songs tho

Yup, my score is:
2.75 / 5

Most slow acoustic songs are nice ceilinggaze, worst being the Blackbird-and-other-songs ripoff Sweet Creature
*ALL* the rockers fall so fucking cheesily flat, except for Woman which ties as the album's best

The worst things about are how blatantly many tracks ripoff older others (holy shit, Beck's "Morning" on "Two Ghosts"?!), and also the mostly-terrible track order. Going to try it like this next time:

1 - Meet Me in the Hallway
2 - Two Ghosst
3 - Ever Since New York
4 - Sweet Creature
5 - Carolina
6 - Malibu by Miley Cyrus (Kidding but wouldn't that as a duet fit easily on this album? Forreal senpaitachi)
7 - Only Angel
8 - Kiwi
9 - Woman
10 - From the Dining Table
11 - Sign of the Times

I wish this made me like it more instead of put me off it... I think it all sounds *just* too similar :/

Dude Kiwi is the WORST, followed by Only Angel

wouldnt go that far

literally viral marketing

harry will never be Sup Forumscore

Whats wrong with Kiwi
Also ur tracklist is shit
Are you trying to bore us to death with 2.-4.?

4/10, some tracks were decent but it's incredibly generic

whenever a pop artist puts out something thats not terrible Sup Forums freaks out like "HEY ITS NOT THAT BAD ACTUALLY" which turns into "ITS REALLY GOOOD" and gets memed into something it doesnt deserve to be at all.

A generous 2/10, His music is honestly a lot worse than I was expecting it to be

Kiwi was the weakest track! That whole "I'M HAVING YOUR BABY" supposed-to-be-exciting part, geez

Also, the 6-minute, only-chorus loop of SOTT doesn't put you to sleep at track 2 anyway?
I tried putting the chiller tunes in the first half and more easily (well, as easily as possible given the tracklist) transition into the livelier numbers in the second half. Instead of bolting back and forth like the album

8/10

9/10

Same, I just got done with it. Not something I'd go back to desu.

7.5/10

8/10
my favorite of the year so far

9/10

4/10

There are some okay tracks, but overall it feels quite unfocused which leads to the album as a whole sounding bland and generic, which is a shame because Sign of the Times got me pretty excited for the full album, absolutely the best song. I hope Harry can develop a less generic sound in future releases. Also i've gotta say the track listing feels really random, Sign of the Times seems like a good closer but is at the front while Kiwi would work way better than Meet Me in the Hallway as an opener and is toward the end of the album

8/10

So in short, you're retarded
Gotcha

9/10

8/10

are there any good reviews of this album on Youtube yet? I only found some fangirl shit I dont want to watch

9/10

a triumph

a rare gem

1/10

best new music

a new direction for one direction

this

Did you forget to take your autism medication today?

What's stopping marketers from coming here? Why wouldn't marketers come here?

Anyone have a mega so I can listen at work?

>ADHD so severe that he can't even read a review let alone listen to the album himself and form his own opinion.

After one listen - 7/10

I'm not sure if it'll grow on me or it'll get worse. Hoping it's the former.

9/10

8/10

7/10

8/10

The Guardian has a non-suckup review.

4/10

"Signs of the Times" gave me high expectations.
These expectations were not met.

Generic trash

3/10

Marxist garbage 666

Way better than Zayn/10

6-7/10

It happened with Miley Cyrus and the Dead Pets

lmao good one

that was memed because of its infamous shit levels

Is he basically in the Ed Sheeran category of chart music that isn't Hip Hop or Electronic so he is le lyrical and soulful genius with a guitar?