So I'm going to kill myself and want to know what I should do with the remainder of my life

So I'm going to kill myself and want to know what I should do with the remainder of my life.

I'm 23. What does Sup Forums think?

Wait what

Why the fuck are you going to kill yourself?

I would say since you look like a terrorist you should commit a mass shooting and scream your dedication to Allah.

But you won't cause you're also a faggot, so just get it over with now.

I took acid and it messed up my mind in a major way. Now I'm really stupid and Im paranoid 24/7. I take medication it doesn't have much of effect

Obviously you should take more acid. What's the worst that could happen?

Healing your physique and mind after a overdose takes a lot of time and disposition. Man don't kill yourself, believe me, what you'll find afterlife is worse than anything you can experience here right now.

No it's not. I've been there. It fucking rocks. Kys op

>implying there is anything but the kind warm embrace of nothing

OP, I'm warning you. Change your mind. Don't let yourself down because of that. I have been through a lot of shit, and none of these situations made me think of suicide. This is for the weak. I believe you're not weak.

try heroin and post with timestamps and high description later on here....then od out of this son of bitch

I'm really weak. Im compelled to keep a strong face but really I've become so stupid it's beyond what you could imagine a trip could be capable of. It was a terrifyung trip and now Ive paid the price. I've lost my girlfriend and I've lost my job. I've lost my friends. I'm left with a huge hole in my soul.

Pic is few weeks before the trip

0 is the sum of all

Heroin or Carfentanyl seems the best options for me right now

all jokes aside dont kill yourself

Don't do it! You will regret it later :-)
And btw you look cute!

fucking sucks op
green text?

Youre actually not that bad looking op, hang in there

Live until 50. if you decide you still want to kill yourself go for it.

Dont give a fuck about this greasy hair slut. You can do better youre cute. You can find another grill and another job and new friends. Youre young. Recovery will take some time but its worth it. If your life is still shitty at lets say 35 you can still kys. But cmon dude 23 is young as fuck you can still fuck some good pussy

so ur taking the pussy way out huh?

>
get a cuter grill

>what I should do with the remainder of my life.
depends how much time you'r giving yourself

selfish bastard what will your family think and the people you know, if you have friends what will they think, what will your mum think? What will the person who finds your dead body feel like? Fuck you.

this

you look like the suicide bomber

Try work n travel or similar thing where you can travel round the world while making money to continue doing it. It will teach you a lot about the world, yourself and life itself. Also it will help you forget about the past and bad memories.
I actually traveled like this for 3 years after experiencing a major acid trip which showed me that I need a drastic change in my life. I am happy and proud that I stood up to myself and broke the laziness and the fear of unkown.
Never felt more alive and happy. I highly suggest You to do the same.

Well done, user. I'm considering traveling round the world too.
What type of work did you manage to get that allowed you to travel like that?

did you know Prison Break is coming back to TV??
you are going to risk missing that?
fuck outta here

that is absolutely retarded
I'm not going to go into how retarded you are but here's a taste:
You're implying that you know (at least of) everything.

Fuck off and die, liar.

İ am 20 and i always have had an intense anxiety all my life and and i have had ocd that sucks of 8-12 hours of my day for 2 years but even i didnt commit suicide.Have you tried NMDA antagonits before for anxiety? And there are some experimental Mglur5 antagonist or nam drugs in phase2.You shouldnt commit suicide but if you are really resolute about commiting suicide,then you should read the peaceful pill handbook before.And dont try morphine for suiciding.it will not kill you.

do it and stream it.

Do it, one less self-defeatist Republican voter.

>Parents don't care.
> Mum encourages me to do it at my dads house.
> Dad says his living room is fine to do it
> That's how I know I'm a fuckup

Holy FUCKING SHIT
dude you look like me 1:1, I just have straight hair where you from ?

You're just an attention whore. If you were really considering suicide, you would not even be on Sup Forums pulling this subject with strangers. You're clearly a little bitch with ups and downs ijn your life wanting to be the center of attention at this moment.

>my 23andme results

Ok, OP. So you reached rock bottom. The lowest. Do you want to change? You must. Cause... wtf do you have to lose anymore?! Only uphill now.

To get your shit together, travel and\or move. Go somewhere where nobody knows your name. Learn to start over and start over. Heal, find your balance. Comeback when you're ready. Do it. Restoring yourself it's the way to make things right with everyone and yourself. Don't be a pussy.

I wont post a Pic on Sup Forums, but I really hope I´ll cross your way once just please dont kill yourself my 1:1 bro :)

Why? Trump take your Obama phone?

This guy speaks wisely, OP, even if you are just a lying attention whore, you should take his advice.

Homosexual detected

Here you go nigger

Do a flip faggot

Similar thing happened to me in 2011. took three pills mdxx and three grams of shrooms one night and altered my perception permanently. You can recover from it and live a somewhat normal life but your brain will probably remain a little sensitive. Lack of sleep, a lot of drinking, and more drugs will definitely bring back the shittiness but if you just try and stay healthy you should be alright. I've never felt the way I did before and keep fucking things up by drinking and not sleeping but that's just me. I know people who recovered completely as well, just takes time. Oh and the retarded feeling will definitely fade over time. You'll just be left with the anxiety/derealization. Also I don't take any meds whatsoever because I'm stubborn but maybe find some that work?
idk op maybe don't listen to me I've been up for a long time because school but I hope you don't kill yourself for that reason, just give it time.
Oh and get your asshole parents the fuck outta your life.
Ima crash good luck.

What's the matter? Don't want to put forth any effort? Don't have what it takes to succeed in life?

cool revolver
how much was it?

ALLAHU AKBAR. You know it makes sense.