Medfags, please help! why is my poop color red? Im scared

medfags, please help! why is my poop color red? Im scared

See a doctor. Probs cancer. Unlucky.

Your colon is bleeding, possibly cancer. Go to the doctor.

ur shittin blood the fuck you think is happening

did you eat beets?

no, I ate chicken

You should probably kill yourself before the cancer gets you.

OP seriously get yourself checked out ASAP. Don't worry Sup Forumso detection is the first step to getting cured.

if you are not going to help fo

Don't worry, if it's cancer it can be fixed very fast. how old are you ?

Dear god OP! What do you have, all the AIDS????

you may have just busted a a huge hemorrhoid but yea see a doctor

why would make my colon bleed? any ideas of the possible causes?

So we're not doing timestamps anymore?

ok then...

Internal bleeding of some kind in your bowels. Possibly bowel cancer. Get checked out by a doctor asap.

>probably not 18

your liver's fucked

flamin hot cheetos

Like many have said, get yourself to a Dr. It may be a good idea to to your local ED.

Make sure you tell the dr your faecal matter was bright red, this could demonstrate an arterial bleed.

All the best OP!

If you are under 40 and if you never had intestine trouble it's probably not a cancer but the color of the food

Looks like you've recently got a bleeding in your ass in the higher up sections. Due to your shit only being partially red we know that that section of shit has gotten a lot of blood.
Have you been binge drinking lately?

Possible causes? Small cuts to the anus are common, you might have seen a little bit of blood on toilet paper in your life. That's nothing to worry about.

But what you have is blood which is actually in your stool. Stool which looks to have come from deeper in your colon.

People are kidding, this is a warning sign of colorectal cancer. You should go to the doctors now. They'll take a stool sample and from there you'll know whether you have cancer or not.

already flushed it, but here is the paper i wiped with

nope, but 3 weeks ago I got a really bad diarrhea. The doctor gave me antibiotics, and in went away three days after that l. I didn't have anymore problems since then.

it's ok man. Don't worry you are young. It's nothing if it doesn't hurt. Go see a doctor and calm down, you don't need to stress.

It didn't hurt, but it kind of burned a little.

MD here, classic case of oral sex with farm animals. OP you should learn to spit not swallow. Give it about two weeks before going back to your activities.

Just go to the fucking doctors unless you want a darwin award.

If the blood is red it means you're bleeding after the long intestine, if it's red and liquide the wound is near the anus. At this age it's very strange to have a cancer, I'm not a doctor but I know your body is pretty young so you will not die easely. If you feel extreme pain call urgency but if you are good you can wait till the bext rendez vous

its just a funny color poo. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

If your stools become black or tar like then worry and go doctor

>a speck of red
>scared
Come back when you make the toilet look like a punch bowl.

well asshole, nobody expects to see his shit color red.

I leave this thread man but don't worry you are not in danger. call a doctor, tell him EVERYTHING and it will be ok. The most important thing, DON'T WORRY, go watch something funny or fap IDK. Sup Forums can't tell if you are seek or not, obnly doctor can so wait your rendez-vous and calm down. I wish you good things. (sorry bad english cuz french faggt)

You shat a buffalo chicken tendie

did you pass out at any parties or been blacking out at home and have a roommate?

thx man. Mexican faggot thx you