White hip hop fans are a symptom of a dying society

They all have this certain mannerism about them. It looks unatural in the way they move and act. Like you ever seen a white guy in a trap video

And he's in the back looking out of place. Trying to do these same weird movements the black peoples are doing but just failing. It's because it's not a natural Expression for them, it's contrived and see through

When I was in America I noticed that this is what 90% of white American male youth are like 100% of the time. Their whole existance is just a failed hollow replication of something they wrongly look up to. It's so embarassing, I honestly don't consider myself having anything in common with Americans despite being white Anglo also

lol @ u

Mind the gap guv'na.

Whatever you say gramps

This sums it up so much. White Americans just disgust me

They're completely embarassing little runts. When I was in america me and my friends were laughing at how stupid they all are

I honestly prefer black americans. At least they be true to themselves

All the good american music stems from blacks. Jazz, house, hip-hop, techno, all were invented by blacks. All white americans gave us was shitty rock music and bland, boring bastardizations of black genres.

It is for the best if all white americans were to die off.

Where are you from

I think music is fine listening to music is marvelous and is wonderful but there's a limit. I think when i listen to music and for me its always about the music and not the person behind it who made it promoted it or whatever you may gonna call it.Because when you are involving the person behind the music in the aspects of your enjoyment of his or her music, you are really not doing it in a manner that would be the correct manner. Now Im explaining because music is about breaking the barriers. It is beyond the images. Its about finding a piece of art and grabbing it like it was a piece of yourself. Like a mirror almost.

Because i once was like that too. Im not lying on here. I used the things I owned and consumed to camuflate me and hide me. Because i wanted to appear cool and different even though i dont really personally enjoyed them or related to them in a personal level. I wanted things im not to become what i think i wanted to be. You know what im saying here, i lacked originality, i did not not know how to use myself to make myself look better. I copied other people without thinking, i never thought a lot of things that you may call simple, an i recognize today as trivial but made a big difference back then because the small things get big and they matter. i did not know how because i dont know maybe i was dumb, but in reality i just didnt want to see it. The world is around me and not in my dreams or in my image you know. Once you search for the truth, dig up, and embrace yourself, it won't matter what other people think, what matters is what makes real sense for you. You are not him., or her, you are you and only you no matter what. This is how i found peace. If you cannot enjoy an artists work individually without involving his personal character then you are not doing it sincerely. You want something that isn't the music and that isn't the art.

Yeah but there's a certain aura that comes with white hip hop fans specifically that's just unforgivable

Like if a white guy likes jazz they're probably just a normal person. If a white guy likes hip hop he's 9 times out of 10 gonna have this weird contrived aura about him that's just unlikable. I saw it play out to many times when I was in america.

Like 90% of white american male youth are people I would never wanna be friends with

Rock was invented and perfected by blacks too though.
Even pop music will never again have a legend like Michael Jackson.

I disagree with your conclusion though.

when did heavy metal merch become a thing among rappers and their thots?

This desu. I wish America was just wiped off the face of the earth. Why aren't any other former colonies like this?

So when we talked above about digging up i talked about metaphorically diggig up your soul and finding yourself. Finding the real self. Thats what music taught me and the images you have to understand the images always fool you. You have to trust yourself. In the end its only you in the world. Thats why ideas like communism dont exist. Because we know we are individuals with different necessities from each other. We are not ants. Theres no better or worse but we are all different. So the scheme is impossible in many ways. Now you ask me who my rap idols are. Well you can have some names. Like I can drop you Mos Def, Lamar, Kanye, Common, Chance, Brown, CL Smooth. But when analysing it closely i am not listening to their characters. I am listening to their music. Its all that matters. Black or white, you gonna do what is what is right. Its not about lying to yourself and thinking that the images of the world will bring you peace because someone told you so with seductive words. Its about the real truth is what i find in the rap or hip hop music im black yes but the color doesnt matter

Even rock comes from blacks
Chuck Berry

Like 2013, so around 25 years after 98% of metal turned to shit

Tickled by the idea of a man who loves hip-hop but somehow prefers C.L. Smooth to the majority of all rappers ever

When Yeezus came out. Kanye popularised it

I mostly agree with this. It's really disgusting to hear people say they want to wipe whites off the face of the earth because "muh music tastes reflects reality"

A lot of the musicians I love I would personally disagree with on a number of issues and find quite a few have radical views on both sides of the political spectrum.

Me thinking they're dumb doesn't mean it's justify wiping them off the face of the earth.

Because this is what i did this is an image you dont agree with it could become something you like but isn't . A image is a thing and can always change with a touch it can be swirl and flipped and turn over and back again and become completely different it can provoke you or it can make you react indifferently. This is a world of illusions and dangers and you gotta deal with it. So my favorites arent your favorites. We are all in agreement, but we arent. Get it?

Like my mom said im a black man afraid of hailing to the streets. Because i was supposed to be something you understand? How it doesnt make sense.

When I look back at slavery. People say things but they forget there was a few free black man as well who never went to the fields. It was something that happened through 100 years and is unforgivable but i have the confort of saying that while paranoid, something like this would never happen again because african slaves were not realy intelligent and people would fight back because the fear is all in the mind. The holocaust for example was much worse in numbers alone. If no one fought against the holocaust we'd all be dead today. So you tell me this world that doesn't know justice does know the truth? Think not.

>It's really disgusting to hear people say they want to wipe whites off the face of the earth because "muh music tastes reflects reality"
Are the jokes too edgy for you friend
Do you need a safe space

hip hop appeals to two types of white youths

the kind who are fucking dumb and think that theyre getting redpilled by references to proven conspiracies and historical events in rap, like it was hidden away from them before some retard from harlem told them about it and doesnt have a wikipedia page dedicated to it

the other is the educated kid who is so fucking lame that they try to create an edge for themself by identifying with hiphop and go into great lengths to do major art works on notorious BIG's face and analyse childish gambinos lyrics for major english works

however it's just a phase and they all grow out of it

you don't see 40 year old white people at hiphop concerts trying to fit in anymore, that's sad

The second one is lame educated white kids with every genre they like, not just raps

Source: am a lame educated white kid

Also, when I went to a Nas concert it was full of old white ppl

>aura
lmao

>Rock was invented and perfected by blacks too though.
Invented? Yes. But perfected? Everybody knows whites took over rock and are responsible for most of its development (with some exceptions like Hendrix).

lame educated white kids listening to metallica and the shins is normal because its relatable

getting into hiphop when you're from an upper middle class world where your biggest street problem was sourcing weed from some guy who was kinda dodgy doesnt have anything to do with little white girls fingering themselves to hypnotize and dear mama

upper class people appropriating low class culture is disgusting regardless of race

Metallica and Biggie are equally relatable/unrelatable friend
Do you think Metallica fans are all blind paraplegics or something

They think culture but culture aint nothing worth fighting about. culture exists according to the changes to the world. As long as the culture isnt harmful its all allowed. It aint an heritage your grandfather left you we are all humans if you think its worth chasing and slaving someone because they are different of you and you cant stand a conversation like a human being of the 21st century then you may as well go live in the jungle, in the wild, hustle some rhynos and lions, out of the civilization cause it aint for you
Rethinking you know.

do you think one is the only song they have

They also have songs about being electrocuted to death and Chthulu, right? Not super relatable on a literal level

Find funny people treating music like an image for personal use

If you're assigning music to a specific class then who's really classist here?

capitalists

Upper class white kids can relate more to a white guy singing about Cthulu and exisential angst than a black guy from a slum talking about crack

But the nerdy kid will peg his entire being to the crackheads genre because it creates edge for him. Theres no edge to be gained by representing metallica today.

White boys do alright for themselves

>degenerate nigger culture is destroying the america
See, you can write it with one sentence.

The black guy is often rapping about existential angst too, plus some jokes
Have you ever considered that, while there are weird rich white culture vultures, a lot of people just think it sounds good as music and the rest is secondary

You seem to think people should only listen to music if they can relate to it.

There plenty of other valid reasons - escapism, empathy for the struggles of people from different walks of life, social cachet, enjoyment on a pure musical level etc...

As an American, none of my friend group likes rap and most of us are white. I don't know where you went

>shitty rock
>hip hop good
Blacks didn't invent shit, many different cultures went into progressing jazz and other genres

Theres countless ways to justify it to yourself but you didnt turn the song on and discover you liked it because you were trying to explore other cultures and empathise with the poor and marginalised

"Be real" to quote niggers everywhere who think you're a goofy fuck