Gonna be doing acid again this weekend, what kind of stuff do you guys get up to when tripping

gonna be doing acid again this weekend, what kind of stuff do you guys get up to when tripping

also post music suggestions for a trip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=VrbyYwRyv1Y
youtu.be/1lR5S32JOAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8ZESzpL3M
adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air/
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
youtube.com/watch?v=ncaNlxvTFzg
youtube.com/watch?v=uN3yqMr3ffY
youtu.be/7_Ws704BC6o
nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/ask-president-carter/n8649?snl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No joke I do it alone and browse the internet in the dark for hours on end.

i actually tried that for the first time recently, just tripping alone
it was great i just watched nature documentaries on Netflix and listened to some music
probably gonna do it more tbh

good song for tripping youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

i always watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou6JNQwPWE0

Go camping and listen to pink floyd

A thing by tame impala is perfect and all of sergeant pepper by the beatles

I like to take shrooms and acid alone too. It really humlbes me. Knocks me down a peg and really helps me see things totally different. Last time i was trippin, i happened to catch that movie Rio on Tv. The one about the animated parrots in brazil. I felt like i was there. Shit blew my mind.

Yea listen to the wall.

First time I did lsd was on a halloween by myself and i watched ash vs evil dead shit was CASH

SOOOO glad i found a cid thread/
where to start man honestly i stay indoors first hour chil smoke then try to go to nature as much as i can eg walk around in the woods beach park preferably wheres theres no people so you can be unhibited
but music wise- grateful dead (all of it cant go wrong tripping sack)
the doors- riders on the storm or LA women (song not album or both lols)

second this!!!

Since I'm not autistic enough to need to force drugs to work, I just take it and then lay on my bed enjoying what my brain invents

Song like this youtube.com/watch?v=VrbyYwRyv1Y

my friend plays Doom and Geometry Wars while tripping. listens to upbeat synthpop/retrowave and watches Tim and Eric.

seems like fun.

I just listen to music.
youtu.be/1lR5S32JOAo

if acid then wherever/whatever but with shrooms i like more private/chillout

music - no pref.

I love tripping alone
No Internet though
I used to live in a really fucked up part of a dangerous city and I'd take some acid or mushrooms and just walk around with a blanket on me at midnight or so
I'd see the beauty I was missing when sober, but also I'd have a greater respect for the danger around me
One time I ate 5 hits of 1-p-lsd and went to the foot bridge near my house
Then I heard some gruff homeless guy talking about his mom being raped, then another voice saying "that's a pretty good method if you don't want to be caught" and the first voice going "well I didn't get caught"
I left that spot as quick as fuck, but then walked into a gorgeous neighborhood where I said out loud "I think I'm going to cum on this lawn"
And I heard "the fuck you will" so I ran off. My buddy was coming back from a liquor store and saw me and picked me up. We drank for a little while as I told him what I'd experienced, then I decided to walk home. Somehow I was carrying more shit than I'd remembered leaving the house with, but then I saw some guy get mugged and I was like "if I just start talking to myself they won't involve me"
I was right and just fucking talked about how this is not what I left the house with I remember just leaving with the baby blanket and now I have a full bed sheet and my feet are bloody(I'd stepped in glass and was barefoot)
I don't like browsing the internet while tripping. I like being scared.

Acid Mothers Gong youtube.com/watch?v=Pw8ZESzpL3M

Watch Enter the Void

When I drop, I like to go on walks, you should watch the Lego Movie, it's a very eye opening experience. Listen to Tool, and diplo is pretty good for acid trips

Find a forest and just walk about its the best thing on a good day

OP please realize doing acid alone is very different to doing it with friends, if you haven't dropped alone before I suggest half of your usual dose.

I watched interstellar on acid alone and it was the most intense shit ever.

have some trippy shit my man

last time i did acid i listened to smile by brian wilson

was a good trip

a friend of a friend of mine likes to microdose.

Going outside is a terribly idea

Haha you prolly got some fucked up shit bro
fake acid or something
all these ppl doing weird synthetic drug getting fucked and addicted smh
stay with weed bros

I take a maintenance dose of 600ug once or twice a month because I feel like it's allowed me to get off of antidepressants. I like to sit alone in my room and stream adultswim.com/videos/off-the-air/ on my laptop and play Battlefield on my big screen. It's therapeutic and on weekends I dose it the excitement keeps me going through the week. The euphoria sticks for a few weeks after. It is truly a magical drug.

i suggest listening to PURE by Smokedjay heres a link bud , i listen to his music triping all the time very good shit
soundcloud.com/smokedjay/pure-prod-chris-romero

What's he do just lick a tab twice and go about his business

Trout Mask Replica

no i have dropped alone before and i loved it
I just watched the bug episode of the life documentary series on Netflix which for some reason had me laughing my ass off the whole time

I have a friend who macrodoses

Have you ever taken ketamine my friend?

About 6 months ago I was sorta bummed out with my life, not depressed but just bored of everything, skipping my classes at college and generally just being a lazy fucking degenerate.

Snorted 2 grams of ket on a night out with a few mates and it honestly gave me a massive shift into gear.

Since then I started working out, going to all my classes and eating right, I try to do it as often as I can get my hands on it (which isnt often)

Sounds nuts but I swear by it

never done shrooms before, is it similar or very different from acid

it is indeed

They're similar, but they feel more earthy
You think more objectively on them
I experienced death multiple times on them
Made me feel ok with the fact that I'll die eventually

I watched my favorite video of a young girl stripping to Euro rock and it was like she was almost three.
Too bad I hadn't discovered Google Cardboard by that point.

shrooms give you the violent shits

Never gave me any violent shits
Tell you what did
Mescaline. However, we did each drink a pitcher of not fully strained San Pedro slurry so

watch "the dark side of OZ" then try to listen to Metallica's "ONE"

>it was like she was almost three.
MODS

This

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw

I've always wanted to but I've never been able to find any. I could really use something to kick me into gear, I'm stagnating.

Lold

Does LSD even exist in the Midwest? I'm in weed, meth, and heroin country, and even my dealer's dealer's dealer doesn't have acid.

>needing drugs to have a different view on life
>not ending your low iq

I've tripped a lot, used to grow shrooms I can recommend going on /wsg/ and hopping into vaporwave, YGYL, TBC threads etc. You'll be lost for hours.
I recommend all of you and youre friends to hop on PLINK, look it up on google the when you trip. This will be a really fun experience my friends all do this religiously on a trip. It's incredible.
Try and smoke bud all throughout, it helps and makes the trip 10x better.
You're probably underage. LSD is an incredible thing if at least once in your life, and as long as its legit.

weed gets boring after awhile. i bought some weed to pass the time between doing my usual shroom/acid trips, and i swear the psychedelics ruined me for weed. i mean it's still good shit, but i'ma hankering for some shroomies.

I like to sit outside, around plants. Lean up against the trunk of a tree, in the grass, with some weed, a few cigarettes, feeling the summer breeze on my skin, and listening to the muted sound of voices laughing and talking inside the house.

Try it sometime.

darknet my man

yo I wouldnt do LSD, like, all that synthetic shit, just look at the name LSD, just sounds dangerous
bad vibes man, dont get addicted

They shouldn't be compared like that.
Weed is not a psychedelic.

Oh damn, whoops.
[spoiler]she was twelve[/spoiler]

Not the guy you're replying to but I would entirely disagree.

At high doses weed DOES have psychedilic properties
of course you cant properly trip but dont undermine it my dude

Take a walk outside while listening to some vaporwave or better yet some NUJABES!

The last time I did acid alone, I ended up getting a very dark song stuck on repeat inside my head

youtube.com/watch?v=ncaNlxvTFzg

I did not have a fun time, which is rare for me with acid.

Start the trip stressed, end the trip stressed.

>LSD is an incredible thing if at least once in your life
How so? Because you start seeing things differently? Please do explain, I'm curious

to each their own. all drugs are dangerous, it's just a matter of degree and individual reaction. i'm sure you've probably never had a bad reaction to weed, but there are plenty who have.
i was just saying that before i tried psychedelics, weed had more of an impact on me.

But did you learn anything

Anything in nature

honestly i've never enjoyed weed on a trip, it just seems make it a little less intense for me and definitely dulls the great body feeling i would get without it. not sure if thats just me though

Cut your own head off please

You sound like a dumb wanna be nigger. Lsd is not a harmful drug. Research chemicals are a different story

Also acid isn't addictive you fucking idiot

Twice a month I eat three sugar cubes and feel the love of everything in the universe. I let go of all my fears and preconceived notions and I lose myself in visuals and music for 8 hours while completely enveloped in a feeling of bliss. It unlocks parts of your brain, it's impossible to put into words for me right now.

Nightwish is absolutely fantastic on acid. I highly recommend to anyone this when they are peaking, its a literal brain orgasm:

youtube.com/watch?v=uN3yqMr3ffY

And from personal experience, I can tell you that weed does not come close to the effects of proper psychedelics.
I see where you're coming from the reason I recommend weed is specifically the reason you dislike it on a trip, though. Like you said it makes it less intense so for people who may be prone to a bad trip it can help. If you like a wild trip though, of course by all means.

lol why

Congrats man. Antidepressants are bad. Any microdosing is better than those drugs. Even nootropics.

Listen to TOOL.....

Make a zilch
youtu.be/7_Ws704BC6o

>nightwish
>ghost love score
my. fucking. nigger.

Stop doing meth retard

Yes lsd is harmful
I bet you didnt even try it yet and that why you acting big on the internet
but go ahead and try acid and get addicted bitch but dont come crying

You on crack bro? That LSD hippy shit will attach to yo spine bra. I've seen people take LSD and never come out of them trip bruv. That shit can't be messed around with bru i tell ya i seen people get fucking psycho brov

Don't trip alone, don't go in with ugly thoughts floating around in your head.

This was... maybe the 5th time I'd done acid? 10th trip in total? At least 6-7 years ago.

The first time I did it, over a decade ago, it pulled the veil back. I saw the material world for the farce it is, realized the interconnectedness of everything, and realized the futility of the artificial facade we surround ourselves with, the thing that we call civilization. It opened my eyes to what the world is, and what it ought to be. I literally wept at the inequity.

I begged my brother to tell me why, why we choose to live like this? Why we choose to follow ideas so intrinsically unnatural, why we reject what so easily could be... all he could do was grimmace at me, kind of tut his head, and say "Now you get it."

I understood then why they say you're never the same after you trip. I finally understood what "Ignorance is bliss" meant. And, as sad as I was to learn it, it occurs to me now that it's when my life truly began.

So; for this bad trip among dozens of others that were joyous? I say, oh well. Every trip can't be a winner.

Ive posted this a few times and never had anyone reply.

You are my jelly and my jam compadre.

oh that makes sense, i have never had a proper bad trip so maybe my opinion on a bit of bud during my trip may change if i did

Because i wanna see if it can be done. I mean will you be able to acrually slice your own head clean off or will the knife fall out of your hand because of the neuronologic shit and all dawg

I really hope your bait. OP, don't listen to these people talking negatively about acid. But you should get a test kit.

Watch anything by Miyazaki, Princess Mononoke, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Castle in the Sky are my top 3 favorites. Dude's got so many layers to his work, you've got to be on psychedelics to get it all.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/ask-president-carter/n8649?snl=1

"...from the noise it makes when it hits the water, listen for yourself"
>continues to play shitty fucking music so you cant hear anything

k

Test kits don't really work with LSD, specifically. I did some research regarding the topic and there is only one test...Erlich or some German sounding name, that produces a reaction when in contact with LSD. Most other tests, like Marquis, have no reaction.

I live in the hood dog. I've seen people crawl towards me asking for a hit of acid. Them eyes all weird en paranoia lookin and stuff, nigga i swear that LSD shit is worse then heroin bruv. I even saw a mother selling her baby daughter for 5 hits of acid. That fucking shit is real bru i mean i cant believe how it affects them people dawg

Dude I used to trip alone all the time. It depends on what you can handle. I use bad trips to learn, and I loved it. I'd go home terrified, broken, sometimes even ready to fight to the death
But I learned from it. And it pushed me forward. It allowed me to learn just how fucked up things can be and what to avoid
I was out of my gourd on shrooms and a hit of acid when I saw my best friend's mom, strung out on meth, living out of her car
She was bragging about how she got in a fight with a cop, then leaned in really close, started welling up with tears but no change in face, and told me she had cancer. Then she grabbed me really hard and started shaking me, screaming
I could see the death in her eyes. I could see how long gone she was and I could see how a path of laziness, mistreating others and one's self can ruin yourself. She ruined a few of her kids, she ruined her own life
And I lived the whole thing standing there.
I'm kind of addicted to exposing myself to that awful shit, keeps me on the right track

Fuck that, nigger. It's acid, not meth. I still have a sense of self preservation.

this

not seeing per say or feeling per say, but u r feeling and seeing. just start with 200-300micrograms

That's incredible man.
My ex was pretty depressed, stagnating, miserable etc. One night I was back from college, we tripped and smoked through the night. The following weeks to come she turned her shit around, quit her job, joined crossfit, and applied to transfer schools. Right now shes the Search Engine Analyst Coordinator for a manufacturing company which is fancy talk for Social Media Co-ordinator and going to UF in the summer to finish her Bachelors whilst keeping her position.
If I were to ask her what changed she always gives credit to that night that we tripped on her back patio. Truly a magical drug.

Bro I got some albums that will change your life!

Funkadelic - maggot brain
Funkadelic - funkadelic
Genesis - selling England by the pound
Pink Floyd - dark side of the moon/the wall/animals/wish you were here

Happy tripping!

check out the off the air videos by adult swim

Here's one more, that is my favorite song from one of my favorite bands! Never tried it on acid though, I can get a little stressed by intense music

GO ON /WSG/ YOU'RE WELCOME

Acid is a great teacher if you teach yourself to listen. It really does have a way of letting you glimpse the strings of causality, in a way that almost seems to border on prescient at times.

I'm glad you managed to find the positive out of what sounds a positively nightmarish experience. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom.

You sound like an alright cat. Pretty fucking intense, but alright all the same.

Nigga, IM from the hood. Look up Stockton, CA. I'm from bad parts of there, living out near Williamsburg and Swain. No one crawls up looking for a hit of acid you retard. If they're jonesing, they're going for something hard. Acid doesn't let you escape reality, it blasts it in your face so hard that it causes your insanity to take hold, you start seeing dramatizations of your worries and regrets. Nigga u stupid as fuck

Here's a list of all the music (artist first, then the specific songs) from my trip-playlist:
Tame Impala (Feels like we only go backwards, Let it happen)
Chrome Sparks (Marijuana, Goddess, Send the pain on)
The Beatles (Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Strawberry fields forever)
Emancipator (First snow, Nevergreen, Eve, With rainy eyes, maps)
Shpongle (A new way to say Hooray, Star shpongled banner, Divine Moments of Truth)
Explosions in the sky (First breath after coma)
Tycho (A walk)
Adrian von Ziegler (Spring charm, evening breeze)
Ott (Cley hill, Smoked glass and chrome, the queen of all everything)
Omori (Pure imagination)
Nuages (Dreams)
electric light orchestra (ticket to the moon)
God is an astronaut (All is violent All is bright)
Infected Mushroom (People are strange remix, riders on the storm remix)
Unknown Mortel Orchestra (Multi-love)
fever the ghost (SOURCE)

Have a fun trip.

But you can try tho right nigga? I mean that is some guinness book world records shit. I bet no man had ever cut his own head off with a knife. And i mean for real, not that half work bitch ass cut when you stop halfway through you now what im sayin. Be a legend dawg foorreal

When I used to do acid I would go for long (and I mean long) walks through the fields and woods with nothing but a backpack filled with some kind of fruity drink, a bunch of snacks a raincoat just incase and a bunch of dubies. I'd prefer to be alone also

Its not an intense feeling on the trip, it feels more like a Lord of the Rings type adventure that you go on, each time its different.

I seriously cannot tell you how absolutely incredible this song is on acid, while peaking. The best part is that anyone tripping with you almost always has the same "adventure" so you can go on mythical dragon slaying quests with a buddy, then talk about it afterward.

Try it on acid, you won't regret it.