Ask me anything Sup Forums

Ask me anything Sup Forums

how much did that thing behind u cost?

$800 with the carrying case on Amazon it's a Celestron nextstar 5se

Ask me questions fart knockers.

why do you take pictures of yourself?

your premature gray hairs might be a result of low vitamin d levels from staying indoors too often

Take a supplement

What if it's also from depression and stress from bullies on Sup Forums ?

By the way user I drank 4 cups of orange juice yesterday woke up with cramps in my legs.

Honestly, you wasted $800 on that scope. Using a "go to"? Part of the fun of scoping is learning the stars. Plus its like a 5" aperture. Bare minimum for modern day light pollution is 8" and even then, its sometimes not enough. Could of got a 8" dob and 4-5 Plossl eyepieces for half the price.

is OP a faggot?

Why are you doing an as me anything?
Also, whats your social security number?

First off nice dubs. Second if Sup Forums always trolls you why post here?

What if this?

I love my Sup Forumstards I just wish they'd love OP while they trolled.

How much is it and can i see nibru with it?

Looks like a 10" dob on a transport cart. Other one looks like either a 70 or 90mm "go to". Both look like Celestrons.

That's a lot of money to look at stuff. I hope you discover something and name it after Moot.

He didn't ask what it was. Lurk moar faggot.

Sage

It's an 8'' dob from skywatcher the black one is a Celestron Powerseeker 80eq on a Orion starseeker IV mount

pls

Nice. Orion makes nice shit. You got 2" or the standard eyeypieces for the dob?

Stop claiming you're a hacker you obese faggot

Standard I don't really like taking the dob out much it doesn't clear my back roof and I have a lot of trees blocking part of my North sky and tree's blocking my Southeast sky then facing south my house block's the south sky don't really like going out front of my house but that's almost the clearest sky.

Where'd your neck go?

It's hidding from ISIS.