Is volleyball the greatest gift man has ever received?

Is volleyball the greatest gift man has ever received?

Yoga pants

with great power comes great responsibility, and no one is responsible with yoga pants...

swim suits

Volleyball has nothing on blowjobs

I dunno dude

Teen pussy

Yeah exactly haha
It's a close one but I'd still give it to yoga pants

>be me
>be with my m8s broing out
>go into B-dubs during off hour because reasons
>place is deserted ghost town
>waiter asks if there's any sport we'd like to watch, smug look on his face
>we all look at each other, our long history allowing us to communicate telepathically
>we know what we want
>look at waiter, see the fear in his eyes
>"Put on women's volleyball"
>Defeated, the waiter bows in submission and goes to comply
>We eat, drink, and watch women bouncing around in short shorts.

Ahh... good times.

Blowjobs have nothing on intercourse.

pedos OUT

Doesn't sound half bad

Why continue living if I'll never be inside of a girl like this?

Why would pedos be attracted to college girls?

Don't be a slave to the pussy man.

Rape.

Unequivocally YES. It's the only sport for which I have a dedicated creep shot folder.

The girls all look so thrilled being able to live out their stripper fantasies with their boy shorts in broad daylight without the stigma of actually stripping. Why they even bother keeping score, I have no idea .. because everyone wins!

Post it, faggot

Bet that ass smells great

No OC. They won't let me in the door anymore at these amateur clubs for wanna be strippers, ever since they caught me hiding under the net shoving my nose up the girls' crotches....

>they caught me hiding under the net shoving my nose up the girls' crotches

you mean under the bleachers?

>only one dedicated sports creep shot folder

Well I did that too, but I was much younger then, and not as bold. When I discovered the strippers gear bags stashed away under there, I had to come out from hiding into the light for a taste of the real thing

This sounds fucking retarded, but I swear to god it was a Butthead-style lightbulb moment.
Around the time of the last Olympics(Volleyball, yeah) I was in a sports store with my girl. While we were walking around we walked past a rack of volleyball shorts. It's retarded how long it took me to put it together, but I kept looking at the shorts, and her ass, and eventually it clicked.
"I can have what I see on tv, in my home."
Asked her if she'd wear them around the house all the time if I bought her volleyball shorts.
She said, "Yeah sure, they look comfy."

Anons, you can live this dream.

cool.
-step one, acquire girlfriend.....

No thanks, broads aren't keepers

>not posting a cap of yours
k

Or just buy them for yourself. Enough beer and your own ass will probably feel good enough to fap to.

literally no... weed is.. id give up every knowing what volleyball is if it meant more weed

Global rule #2