Can we just have ONE year?

can we just have ONE year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll still finish third desu in the north desu

we're at least finishing second

You really think the Pack is passing anybody?

>Green Bay imploding
>Minnesota's game manager QB can't manage a game
>DA BURRS locker room revolting against Cutler

Relax, the Loins are winning the NFC North, probably comfortably.

i'm mostly worried about post season. Fuck, an appearance at the owl would satisfy me for years to come.

Hard to see them not losing at least 2 more but you never fucking know. I still remember 2013.

Pray that Jerruh loses his mind and starts Romo late in the season.
Then you have a chance in Dallas.

>2013

>6-3
>Rodgers ded
>Cutler ded
>easy schedule
>choke 2 in a row vs Steelers and Bucs
>bounce back with a big Thanksgiving win over Packers
>7-5
>Just win one more game for first division title in 20 years
>lose 3 straight including 2 home games while The Packers win the division at 8-7-1

It's never over.

It's hard to be as bad as the lions have been historically. They should have accidentally won a super bowl by now if it was gonna happen. Love em to death but watching them suck for 30 years makes it hard to believe.

That was fucking awful. That team was so much more talented than the one they have right now too. Realistically, if they win 3/5 going forward they win the division, but the schedule is pretty hard. They need to win one of @NO, @NYG, or @DAL, and then beat the Bears and Packers, both of whom they've already lost against.

dubs and Lions meme magic beats the cowboys

Watch the Lions choke the rest of the season.

you dropped these

Dude, those fucking Steelers/Bucs games
>Schwartz calls for a fake field goal
>It works, they get the first down, but it's raining and the field is shit and the holder fumbles at the 2 yard line.
>Steelers go from the 2 yard line and score a TD
>Lions are trailing in the game against the Bucs
>Stafford completes a dragon to Megatron in the red zone
>Megatron fucking gets the ball ripped out of his hands, it goes as an INT

And what else happened, didn't the Ravens beat us with SIX FIELD GOALS, including one from like 60 yards?

>Realistically, if they win 3/5 going forward they win the division,
Nothing realistically about it. 3 wins, NFC North is theirs. Done.

man I wish I hadn't read this. I had forgot about all that

>half my family are Bears fans
>watching that Ravens game at my grandpas house
>Ravens make a 60 yard FG to win the game
>whole house erupts in applause
>mfw

i think you guys will win your division this year, guaranteed at least second

both you and the vikings are looking at at least 3 more wins. you will both probably take a loss against the cowboys, but if you can meme a win over the giants, you have the division locked.

if you go 3-2 and they go 4-1 in the last 5. you will have a tied record and you have a better conference record

yall should be happy after losing megatron and having the vikings start 5-0

as we all know

the bad times can be long but the future is always brightest when close by

Winning in NO isn't as hard as it used to be, The Lions have actually had Green Bays number for the last 6 years at home same with the Bears. NYG is a total wild card and Dallas is pretty damn good.

As a Lions fan I am cautiously optimistic but I know that can flip into a total nosedive at any second. Luckily several of the 2013 players are still in Detroit so at least they know they need to finish it this time.

and don't forget the Lions started 1-3. One of these years will be ours dammit would be cool if it was this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

They're not losing to the bears the 2nd time around. Somehow >we have gotten worse as the season has gone on

Not to mention they don't have a bi-polar dynamo coach (who was based as fuck desu) anymore, for all of Caldwell's criticisms you can at least say he has a cool head and should keep this ship on course. Austin appears to be getting better week by week too.

I don't care if they win only one SB in my entire life. I just want to see them win one

Ballin

I would be happy with them winning a playoff game.

Cubs win WS, Tump elected president .... and LIONS TO THE SUPERBOWL. Admit, it's that kind of year so far! Why not?

I'm rooting for the Lions. I mean obviously it will come down to some hilarious game ending cluster fuck where the Lions blow it all but whatever.

They will meme a comeback in every playoff game, including a hail Mary catch by Golden Tate in the NFCC v Dallas.
My body is ready las.