WWYD Brutal rape, torture, and snuff edition

WWYD Brutal rape, torture, and snuff edition.

Do your thing!

Other urls found in this thread:

tcho.net/sx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This girl usually gets them started. Stage a snuff film for her.

Push her to her knees and force her to deepthroat the changing room door handle.

I'd thrust her head back and forth so vigorously she'd break a few teeth and would be gurgling on them and all the sloppy saliva in her mouth.

I'd hook one of those clothes hangers into her anus and pull her ass up with it, before fistfucking her cute little pussy while she begged me to stop.

Finish up by taking a dump into her mouth and locking her in there naked and without her clothes

Find this girl passed out at a party. WWYD??

I would fold over her arms and legs and tie her up like that, I would fuck her at my leisure and keep her stuffed in that cooler inbetween. If she's good I might let her hobble around a little on her tied up legs before putting her away for the day.

i friend i know and jerk off to. would love to find a jerk off buddy sometime irl

She looks rich, spoiled.

I'd drag her into the bathroom, shove her head into the toilet and get a few people to piss/shit all over her. I'd clean the worst of it off of her with some toilet tissue before stuffing and cramming that dirty tissue inside her pussy hole.

Now the only hole left is her ass, which will be free use for anyone who comes in to use the toilet

wwyd

I would tie a rope around her tiny waist while I fuck her, I would keep twisting it tighter and tighter till I'm absolutely bored of fucking her or its tightened down to just her spine forcing her insides out her ass, pussy, and maybe mouth.

Not exactly what I expected...

Smash the glass across her face and shover her read through the opening of those bars. Pull those pants down and paddle her ass until the skin is raw. Fuck her in the ass as hard as I can, then handcuff her legs together and leave her there.

Wwyd to these bitchy rich girl sisters?

Looks like she's got some alright tits on her
I'd grab her by those fucking jugs and yank her to the floor; shove my cock in her face and rub my balls all over her chin while I'm slapping her face with my dick
I'll try to insert it in her mouth but she fights it like she's got a fucking option
I'll slap her and force my cock down her throat until I'm damn well done ravaging her face and maybe if she's a good cumslut I won't tear her asshole in half

Pull back on that hair and ram pic relateds down her throat until she chokes to death on them.

Meanwhile someone else is cramming the same at sausages into her pussy and ass until they can fit no more.

wwyd my gf

how would you abuse and snuff her?

fuck her right in the pussy

who is this girl again? i know there's a few pics floating around anonib

wwyd user?

I like the way you think

If she stops berating during all this I would grab on to that little bun and pull her up by it, then I would cut her head off and use it as my new fuck toy.

Home invasion. I'll hold them both at gunpoint and tell them that they have 15 minutes. They are to run around the house shoving their most valuable jewellery into their pussies and up their assholes.

At the end of 15 minutes, we have our in house jewellery expert extract the jewellery and total up the scores of the contestants.

Whoever has the most valuable stash is forced to strangle her sister to death, at which point she is forced to eat her dead sister's pussy for 48 hours straight under strict supervision.

It looks like shes trying to be a magicians assistant. I would lock her in a box in front of an audience, the box would open with a puff of smoke and all that's left is her rabbit ears and a pile of her bones.

She's hot, any more?

I have a few

god that's hot

And what happens after the 48 hours to the sister who "won"?

I'd take whoever she was with in that pic, probably BF or family and hold a knife to their throat.

I'd threaten to kill them unless she hikes that dress up around her waist, takes off her panties and crawls around on all fours eating that grass and oinking like a pig.

Before she's done she'll have to finger herself until she cums, all while playing the part of a pig

MOTHER DAUGHTER WWYD

I would make the angel go down on the devil to show her what heaven is like, then the devil tie up the angel and torture her so she feels like shes in hell.

Those legs and feet!

Keep them coming!

anyone?

moar?

I'd titfuck her until I bust in her Starbucks then she can sip that shit down

Sharpen the handles of 3 wooden broomsticks to a point. Fuck her in all 3 of her holes with the makeshift spears simultaneously until she dies from blood loss

sure. Heres

wwyd?

hang her upside down off the balcony by a rope. bring in a bunch of guys to piss, shit, or jerk off onto her as they please.

thanks user
give me all you got

rape/abuse wwyd?

God I'd love to fuck her while she's passed out drunk
Slap her around a bit to wake her up and when she manages to figure out she's being fucked by some dick she's never met she'll start to squirm but since she's intoxicated she'd be moaning everyother time she says "stop"

I'd wrap my hands around her neck and choke her as I bust a nut deep into her cervix

wwyd for more

Livvi

Jesus, she definitely knows that she has delicious legs and feet, little slut plays up to it so much!

I wonder if she'd object to me tying her up and using her feet

BUMP

She's a slut. She might be into that.

Got any other pics of them?

I have a lot more if you want

rape and abuse her in front of her kid for more pics

I'd make her my foot slave, I'd not let her wash my cum off her feet for days

leave the kid out bro

nice

didn't say to do anything to the kid. rape/abuse her in front of her husband then

Ahh you are a champ for keeping these feet pics coming!

I'm in love with her!

hehehe......

I would tie her feet to the bench and hands to the handle, I would keep adding weight till shes stretched out to her limit, then I would fuck her rough and listen to her scream and the sound of her joints dislocating. When I'm done I would leave her like that for the foot ball team coming in later to find.

tcho.net/sx

My boner, there it goes

WWYD??

Shovel.exe

I would drug her. imprison her. bind, spider-gag and blindfold her. and then impale her dry on my 7" dick with a quite decent girth with one merciless thrust to hear her scream through the spider gag.
then i would take my dick out and repeat the process with her asshole.
last but not least i would throatfuck her until I blast my massive load down her throat. enjoying her tears and gags while doing it.
then rinse and repeat for several weeks until she is the perfect obedient fuckslut.

Anything creative for her?

>Push her to her knees and force her to deepthroat the changing room door handle.
>I'd thrust her head back and forth so vigorously she'd break a few teeth and would be gurgling on them and all the sloppy saliva in her mouth.
>I'd hook one of those clothes hangers into her anus and pull her ass up with it, before fistfucking her cute little pussy while she begged me to stop.
>Finish up by taking a dump into her mouth and locking her in there naked and without her clothes

Damn. You should run for President in 2020.

wwyd

>and then impale her dry on my 7" dick

Major keks here.

More if you feel like continuing?

WWYD to this little slut?

hot

Hey, at least I'm honest about how brutally I'm gonna fuck everyone.

I would rip her clothes off, then grab her by that ugly hair and sing lore lore lore while she do the chores whit a finge in my ass

How would you snuff her if she dosen't comply?

WWYD?