Can we please track down this woman and report her to child protective services...

Can we please track down this woman and report her to child protective services? She's allowing her kid to be in close proximity to a bunch of metal-teethed hoodrats with guns.

I don't know if I'll get banned for this (does it really count as a raid if we're reporting child abuse to the authorities?), but this is fucking horrifying.

Be sure to save a copy of the video and reupload, it might get taken down once they realize this woman could easily get her kid taken away from her if the right people see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qNkNL6azi1g

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vonmar/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stfu we both know no one would give a fuck if that was a black mother and a black kid

quit snitching bitch

How did you even find this? Are you the cuck father to that kid or something?

Not your personal army OP

lol

all acceptable

You stupid fucking retarded cock mongling faggot nigger. This isn't that.

OP does have a point....it is a nigger after all

>does it really count as a raid
>THIS DEFINITELY DOESN'T COUNT AS A RAID
make up your mind. sounds like you're the true retard

first day on /b newfag?

>OP does have a point, seeing as I am OP
nice samefag pathetic fuck
truly and honestly kill yourself

pot calling the kettle black

Bump for justice.

She'll realize her mistake when he inevitably starts beating her on a daily basis.

She's just a bitch bro, chill

Bump.

I don't get it. Why the fuck do you care about a mudshark?

OP just wants to fuck but got shut down obviously now the beta is bitter.

PUT EM IN A COFFIN
thats the guy lolz

Calling for lynch mob.

It would be hot if they all gangbanged her in front of the son.

I'd pay to watch that kind of fuckery

How does she get her money?

probably by filing getting gangbanged in front of her son by these nigs and sells that shit on clips4sale

Child support

op is her cuck

>do this thing for me because you all care so vehemently about this child
lol
Right after I get back from Africa with my boatload of farming manuals and seeds.

Thats a new kind of cuck....i like it!

You know...i'm not even saying I've been here for too long. Ten years ago, we would have done it simply to ruin the children's lives, and try to get the parent(s), to kill themselves. Then we would just watch the carnage we created with amusement.

Bump. Old Sup Forums would have been on this shit.

Oh god I feel so bad for that kid. It's bad, but what would you say to CPS? Theres no law against having niggers in your home. I just hope that if they eventually turn on the mudshark that they don't harm the child as well.

this is now a cringe thread

It will be a real cringe thread when kid goes all Dylan Klebold on these nignogs, his mom and his school.

How new are you ?

Y u mad newfriend?

You're a retard. They have guns, I doubt they obtained them legally too.

NYPA

Sage goes in all fields.

kill yourself

ahhhh i remember my first day on the ol' Sup Forums

After you, faggot.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make posts like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

The number of complacent closeted faggot normies in this thread kills me.

>real intellectual discussion
OH A HEARTY KEK

CUCK of the day award goes to you pussy

samefag, samefag, samefag
you do know that term right, veteran of the ol' chan? your seriously beyond pathetic

New fags

it took like two seconds

instagram.com/vonmar/?hl=en

Samefag

Breads dead.

She should be killed by her son. She has some serious mental problems.

poor fucking kid, I wonder where his dad is
also whats up with that niggers voice?

lol