Welcome t-to Therapy and Tea w-with Alice3D!

Welcome t-to Therapy and Tea w-with Alice3D!

Need a hand? Feel alone and with no one in your corner? Life just too rough right now and you need a kind word? Medications rough and want to talk about it?

I'm h-here for you Anonymous. Don't s-suffer in s-silence anymore!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh it's this fucking thread again

Hi, Alice

Heart generator online!

kill yrself faggot

Alice is cute!

i feel like a pair of curtains

I'll start it off, what tea tonight?

Hi Alice~

Hello Miss Alice
How has your day been?

tits or gtfo

L-let's see!

show us ur tits

Evening Alice~ How are you doing today?

The worst feeling is knowing you will never be my gf

I c-can't complain terribly, w-what about yours?

H-hello

That sounds nice. If you stream again tonight I won't be there. Work and all, but I hope it goes well.

this

L-let me pour you a cup of tea then

I feel you but at least we get to spend time with her this way

alice i respect you. you're a good role model.

At first I was very envious of how your kitchen looks fairly nice and organized(ish) and I think that's dope. Then I saw you write on your fridge probably weird motivational/organizational shit and that kinda made me annoyed because it probably means I'd think you're a faggot IRL. Or maybe not I'm pretty open. Either way this is weird. But I like a little weird. Now what?

I like your ribbon/belt thing!

I wish I could escape to somewhere where everything isn't completely fucked

>Then I saw you write on your fridge probably weird motivational/organizational shit and that kinda made me annoyed because it probably means I'd think you're a faggot IRL. Or maybe not I'm pretty open.

I want your Shanghai.

W-why would you want me?

I d-do my best.

*blinks* It is m-my schedule for my week dear.

Thank y-you

Hi Alice.

I'll skip the tea. I've been sick for the past few days with a severe cold and have done nothing but browse Sup Forums and watch yt all day. No motivation for vidya or anything. I'm a 28 NEET faggot who lives with very wealthy parents. What can I do to get out of this rut?

thinking about it, the fact that i'll never have a girldfriend to beginwith is probably really bad, but then seeing a qt like Alice here, just kinda makes it worse for me

I've cluster headache and i'm looking for the easiest and less painful way to kill myself

you're a smart person. i respect you as i do all of my friends, and i believe you're a fantastic role model. continue doing you.

I w-would recommend finding a project

For your cold, drink tea, with a squirt of lemon and use honey as a sweetner, it helps a lot.

Oh, that's different. You could totally have "a" girlfriend if you tried, but there's only one Alice.

Im not the stupid stuttering faggot OP, but why don't you ask your parents to help you invest in a cheap abandoned home and make it your project/hobby?

Right? Why the fuck is this a thing? And this whole stuttering text thing isn't cute, it's downright retarded and autistic.

I'm n-not smart, just a s-silly girl who loves Anonymous

are you sure it's a cluster headache? because the treatment for that is high-flow Oxygen, which you could get at the ER. if it's not cluster that probably wont help and you'll just waste time at the hospital/clinic

>W-why would you want me?
you seem like a genuinely good person
i've seen these threads a couple times, you are like a beacon of light in this sea of shit.
You are a Harbour for the lost souls seeking someone to talk to.
You start a thread of postivity everytime i see you

what would you normally enjoy doing if you had more motivation? How long have you felt this way (since you last had motivation?).

So a girlfriend is totally impossible for you, or impossible with the way you are at "this' time?

And what did you do to deal with that pain?

Shrooms, seriously.

They have cured my migranes i've had since i was 4.

I've seen research showing they are effective with cluster headaches too.

I t-think maybe you need more exposure t-to autistic people

I know, I just want want somewhere to go where I can forget everything for a little while and have some happiness

Maturbating to rekt threads.

Lol, jk. Idk vidya and smoking weed. Shit is so redundant tho. I should be thankful but life is just so fucking boring and pointless to me.

hey love.

Psilocybin has been used successfully or cluster headache treatment, read this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16801660

love you alice

You should find someone to spend your weekends with, trying to forget about your shitty weeks. I wish I could be that for you user, but I am no good.

>So a girlfriend is totally impossible for you, or impossible with the way you are at "this' time?
It feels like this, i am not attractive, i am fat, i am boring and never leave my room, and if i do i am extremely awkward

I'm b-but a silly girl who loves anonymous, dear.
You'll f-find someone far better than me

i do not deserve your love.

When did this happen?

Hey look the SHEMALE came back making everyone thing he's a woman pahahahaha

I'll do anything for that Shanghai.

even if I love b for the cancer it is, just know that there are people who really appreciate what you're doing
bringing a little friendlyness and calmness in here is like you're the eye of the storm or some other gay shit
might stick around the other times but just wanted to pass by and wish everyone on here a good day/night

I'd fuck your ass Alice.

H-have you ever thought maybe your motivation problems stem f-from your drug use?

I l-literally....t-two people have already said this.

Including me.

W-who said love works via that mechanism?

Love is like a candle, lit; it can be shared without every being diminished in the act of sharing.

Love isn't something one need deserve; it is simply something one is given

why y'all so salty?

Same to you bro, have a nice day / night

I know you dont really care alice, But I finally landed a job I applied to a few months ago! Finally stepping up in life!

Fuck off trap cunt!!! You're a shitty cook and don't even hold a psych degree!

Can Nano join us for tea, Alice?

Well go fuck yourself then, senpai. I added a credible resource for those who may be interested.

I completely lack empathy for my friends, coworkers, animals, everyone. I have to fake it to avoid getting myself in trouble but I'm finding that to be impossible now. How do I go back to pretending to care?

Okay, 1000 dollars t-then please

Sorry weeds a plant.

wryyyyyyy

I'm not salty I just find it funny how people think he's a girl xD

How do you like to fuck?

1. Lose weight (I used to be pretty heavy and dropped 90lbs) It will take a lot of effort and lifestyle change, but I believe in you.

2. Attraction is relative, plus it can be overcome by other factors (though physical attraction is way played up in our culture)

3. As far as awkward goes: a good therapist can train social skills. You don't have to be seriously ill to see a therapist.

Alice, Reimu and Jill, good thread starting up

What's the height of Shanghai?

are you really so uncomfortable around girls that you refuse o accept the fact that there's a girl on "your Sup Forums"?

I mean it's peer-reviewed, but I'd like a systematic review please

Easier said than done

I do have some friends but they are all men (and we can't really meet up often). I just want some attention from a girl sometime you know?

It's not the same I want something physical

T-thank you f-for your contribution then

We both know there's a dick hanging between your legs

Cuz my names Morton motherfucker. Got a problem with that?

anyone who's not braindead can tell that she's not a trap

Don't take therapy advice from a person who refuses to discuss her own issues with her father.

I wanna fuck Alice.

When will you finally discuss your father with us?

Medical attention won't make me seem like a care. Give me a real answer

S-sorry, you can never h-have anything physical with m-me

When are you going to show us your face?
>inb4 i-i'm not an a-attention whore

And although it's a mind-altering substance I don't find it to be a drug that is harmful.

Heroin, now that's harmful.

Are you stuttering so that people can identify your replies faster?

Shut the fuck up you stuttering retard I bet you don't even play the touhou games

Sorry for using harsh language, you should finish your tea :^)

Come on man we both know any male can put their testicles inside and tape ones dick between the legs or even inside the groin faggots like you call it "tucking" show us some clit if you're not a guy

Preventative medications did equivalent to jack shit.

Imitrex helped after one started to hit, but left me tense as hell afterwards.

I ended up going on a psychedelic binge as a teenager and haven't had a single one since.

It's absolutely worth a shot regardless.

Hi Alice, I just wanted to say your general presence here over the years has really done a lot to make me feel less lonely. I know it's not a substitute for real life interactions so I try to have those too but for all the times that hasn't worked out for me I'm glad there's someone like you to look forward to seeing.

I had written a quite long text. In between writing the parts you responded, but at the end just stopped.
I asked you about it and you said you'd answer. Well here we are again, funny that you still do this with no intent of doing it.

Faggot buy a fucking mask ffs.
The fact ur not using both hands pisses me off

> xD

Kill yourself my man

hey there, user. how are you tonight?

I didn't mean I wanted to meet you, just that it's what I want, to spend some time with some one I like in meatspace

Alice! Good to see you! My week has not been too bad, how about yours? Good I hope. Care for a scone? Perhaps some chips?
Pom tea is yummy. Have you ever drank palma? It's a pom liquor. So good....

i'm currently ~370lbs, I tried multiple times and it always ended with me getting more and more depressed, i was hospitalized once so far

i fust don't feel like putting any effort into it anymore.

and i have tried seeing a therapist, It's horendously stupid to find a therpist here in germany, i went to 5 different therspists so far and i always felt like i can't be helped, that i am the problem, and only i could fix myself but i have literally no wish to fix myself anymore

It's just amazing that people on Sup Forums are given hell for minor shit, but then there's this blatant retardation and some anons just worship it. I'm all for a relaxing calm thread, but it doesn't have to be run by some absolutely idiotic tranny. It's clearly bait but it's somehow neglected.