I hate this nasally-voiced fucker I wanna punch him in the throat every time I see him on tv

I hate this nasally-voiced fucker I wanna punch him in the throat every time I see him on tv

reign in you violent tendencies
we are all one

your*

he is a lying little shit

His suit always looks really tight

bump

yup.

He is what I imagine a manchild to look and sound like

holy fuck, really? you mean to tell me that he's the first white house press secretary to lie to the american people?

>you can't turn the TV off.

Don't be so angry. Everything is theatre.

Whenever I see him, I am reminded of this guy.

Both of them fools. Both of them spreading lies for their boss.

I've never liked a press secretary yet. Then again, if I were him, I'd probably be a dick just from dealing with those press corps jackals. I'd be the Bill Belichick of press secretaries, just giving one-word answers, death glares, and telling reporters how fucking stupid they are. Pretty sure Belichick has way better job security, though. He could whip out his dick on live TV and Robert Kraft wouldn't care.

I'll this deer

Is he too spicy for your senpai?

I kinda feel bad for him. He knows he has to eat shit every damn day, and I see him lose his temper and shit. I expect he has to chug down whiskey and drop a xanax before going out there. Some day he's going to Bud Dywer out there or at least rage quit.

Thats pretty much the press secretary's job in any administration.

Yeah dude I'm so sick of seeing his stupid ass forehead

I don't know how people accept his shitty attitude in those conferences, the way he talked to April the other day is just a joke.

"Russias your problem not ours"
ROFL. You're being investigated you retarded fivehead egotist

pls don't i beg you

I hadn't realized his voice was so high-pitched. It does make him somewhat hard to take seriously.

That, and the angry, unapologetic lying.

>Yeah dude I'm so sick of seeing his stupid ass forehead
I keked way too hard at this

bumpu bumpi

his voice sounds exactly like Paul Ryan. Close your eyes and you cant tell the difference.

I'm not gonna lie though, when he said "don't make me pull the podium move" to that lady I laughed harder than I have in a long ass time

He could totally change his image with sarcasm but I'm pretty sure "dead inside" is a job prerequisite to work for Trump

bumper man

Yeah I hate that guy too and I'm a Trump supporter

You know who has a weird voice and cadence of speech? that fed chic Janet Yellen.

It just sounds weird when she talks.

If hillary had won (she didn't LOL), and hired Spicer as PS.....you'd want to tongue his anus with love.

Uh no, he would still sound obnoxious

m'kay

>Won

won the popular vote of the 60% of the US that actually voted, in other words she got about 30.6% of population of the US behind the dems (cause lets face it if she'd been running under the Clinton party she probably wouldn't have even got 10%)

>Not my president

fight me irl faggot

a shining example of liberal tolerance and love

He really does have small hands.

I ain't a fuckin liberal he's just got an annoying voice

You should have called him "kid".

He does have a little girl's voice. Just noticed it yesterday. First time I actually listened to him. Did you know he used to be the Easter bunny?

He's like Chuck-you Todd, then

Here he is, busy being a republican.

That's super creepy.

>Did you know he used to be the Easter bunny?
This is new information to me.

Spicer's lisp make him sound like a child. Why don't people work on fixing this if they have lisp - it is correctable with therapy. Jesus, lispers are everywhere now - Jake Trapper, Chris Christi, Giuliani, Christian Bale. Mommy thought their lisp was so cute and now they speak as children as adults.They also slobber on you if they have a lateral lisp (sloppy lisp) like Giuliani.

>tfw have a lisp but am working tirelessly to get rid of it

Family tells me to stop trying but fuck them

They love you just the way you are.

I Iike that. Good family. Hug them. Everything I ever did was wrong.

Keep it up, you'll get there. I know people that have corrected their lisp.

Melissa-Harris Perry had one and she is in her 30s. It seems to be almost completely gone now.

>someone else did it so that makes it ok

bumperino

Just got 8 more years of him buddy

He's the worst

No he doesn't. Maybe a bit mono tone but do you seem like you are forcing this? I like that he is stern and does not let people cram bullshit down his throat or put words in his mouth.

That guy sucks.

I almost feel bad for spicer. There's virtually no way to put a good spin on most of Trump's insanity, and this poor faggot has to get up in front of the whole world day after day and try to do it anyway. You can tell he's starting to crack a bit and it's just a matter of time before they sack him.

>does not let people cram bullshit down his throat or put words in his mouth

that's probably because his mouth is already full of trump cock

Seriously? Have you forgotten Robert Gibbs?
Pic 1. You've seen this before...

Look familiar?
Pic 2.

o shit

bump