;)

I have faggot hair

"Arse" on your arse

nice dubs and kek!

arse on my arm :)

Can you draw this?

nOPE

texan garbage

"I am an autistic perma-virgin" on your forehead in permanent marker. Fuck it, go get it tattooed.

Turd Ferguson

I dont have many friends who never graduated primary school

Big Cuck

Nigger

im not virgin

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

So you're trained in "gorilla" warfare are you?

Nigger yes you are, I've seen your face.

ohh

my gf has very nice tits

Write "cooter" on your stomach

You act like he made a mistake...

Oh, sure. Laugh now.
Everybody thinks the zombie apocalypse or the robot revolution is going to be mankind's undoing...

The only tits that have ever been in your room are your moms and your own. Don't even try and front with that tism face and curly jew hair.

Can you turn a light on in the room?

my name is on her tits :)

Write "penis pump" below your bellybutton

write slut on your butt

Savage youtu.be/Fn_iTh_jOjo

forgot pic

not there :) above the pants

Write "taco" above one nipple
And "burrito" above the other

ill do under boob yeah ?

That pic could be saved from anywhere fagrel. Lemme see her tits next to your tummy with cooter written on it from earlier.

Waffle Nazi

she doesnt live with me ?

where ?

another picture for you boner

Between taco and cooter

Those are some nice tits

Doesn't live with you. Lol yeah ok perma-virg.

Write "Pussy" on your dick

Dont have one
yeah we are both under 18

>artist rendition of pepe

Send a pic of this to her when you're done

lol I can't wait until your mom finds out and takes your Xbox away.

shes been watching the whole time lmao on skype

i live with my dad and he doesnt care

Write dick by your pussy

where do your live in texas btw

H Town

Think she would write stuff on herself?

Fucking lucky the storm already passed you

she did
yeah i was in school when it happened
we heard the north got some tornadoes

Get her to post in here

she wrote my name and some other stuff

fuck, my dad is in Oklahoma right now

Shit man
any other shit you want me to write on my self

Get her to draw hearts on her boobs

1488 Gas the kikes on ur tits

dont think she will allow that

here do this,

I suck cock

What about with the bra on?

hmu if anyone wants to skype
asseater207
steam: steamcommunity.com/id/DowncastDuckling/

Here's the thing. You said "SEALs are Special Forces." Can they fall under the same command? Yes. No one's arguing that, you little bitch. As someone who has over 300 confirmed kills, I am telling you, specifically, in the military, no one calls SEALs SF. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "Special Operations" you're referring to the United States Special Operations Command, which includes things from Army Rangers to my secret network of spies across the USA. So your reasoning for calling a SEAL SF is because random people "call the gorilla ones SF?" Let's get SOW and MRR in there, then, too. Also, calling someone DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six? It's not one or the other, that's not how Special Operations Command works. They're both. A SEAL is a SEAL and a member of USSOCOM. But that's not what you said. You said a SEAL is SF, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all operators of the USSOCOM family SF, which means you'd call Rangers, Pararescuemen, and other operators SF, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you a guy? This whole thread has me confused.

Draw a heart on one ass cheek.