Awesome shit you have done thread. I'll start

Awesome shit you have done thread. I'll start.
Captained a ship for my 21st Birthday (have something that kicks the shit out that but want to save for later.)
>Lets not turn this into an autistic bitch fest. Celebrate others awesome, don't try compete or hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLqbz9UiDUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbro2uttuuo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTjYgejIcC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DLqbz9UiDUs
I did this like 13 years ago.
Only video of me ever skating... but it was a grind down a hill that lasts like 13 seconds... I don't even care, I think it's pretty cool.
I was almost sponsored but I stopped to basically take loads of drugs and DJ and rave.

OP here, that's pretty tight dude. Props.

was on taylor swift bodyguard detail for a short time

Nice, any juicy stories?

saw her naked a few times but thats about it. wasnt with her for long so didnt get to be more intimate and learn about anything like drugs, sex affairs or weird stuff

Still a result.

Some rich guy was staying at a lodge I worked at in the mountains. They really wanted to see Wayne's World. My boss hit up his connection and a VHS tape somehow got to a nearby city. Then it traveled by train to the stop near the lodge.

3 months early, which is unheard of back then for just anybody. Prime rib and the hottest movie of the year private screening of course.

I was hoping to post this after a few more replies but fuck it. It might make things pic up. I front Londons only Alice Cooper tribute act. Recently performed 2 songs with Jimmy DeGrasso on drums because he has drummed for Alice Cooper on several occasions. (Wiki him for proof) also video for proof + pic youtube.com/watch?v=Jbro2uttuuo

Rock on Sup Forumsro.

Funny how you post that right before me. Jimmy DeGrasso was in Waynes world and played drums on Feed my Frankenstein, one of the songs I did with him. Sounds like a sweet night.

Alice seems down to earth and I had him wrong until I listened to more than what's always played on movies.

Held onto a dolphin and it dragged me like 20 feet. It was a trained dolphin but still kinda cool.

He is down to earth. I've also met him. Not performed with him though, he's too good for the likes of me haha

Always wanted to swim with Dolphins.

-Be me
-Be beta-fag junior in highschool
-At homecoming week this year
-Whole week the school has games and such at lunch
-Last day is a whole pep rally in the gym
-At the pep rally they have a dance off with a person from each grade
-I Put on a harambe mask
-Run down the bleachers in front of school of 2000 students
-I have no idea what I'm doing but I make a fool of myself
-I thought I would have gotten beaten by a senior
-Realize Like 12 people entered the dance-off and there's like 4 people left
-They get in the microphone to announce the winner
-The announcer grabbed the microphone and spoke the words the winner is...
-A black chick who was elimininated earlier comes up from behind and steals the microphone and says "porsha won, y'all are racist"
-But you can't hear her because the whole school started chanting "Harambe, Harambe, Harambe"
-immediately get dogpiled
-it was fucking awesome

It was cool. They feel like thick rubber

I was in an episode of Mr.Bean in 1994.
That's me in the bottom left corner wearing a ghostbuster sweater.

Top Kek

I married a dog, me and the dog were long time friends. It just felt right to get married, we then drove down to Mexico for our honey moon, got drunk as fuck and banged hookers together.

Sadly one night a forgot to put away a bar of chocolate and she ate it.

I saved the store I worked in from burning down.
It caught fire and everyone evacuated, I grabbed an extinguisher and went back and put it out.

It was super easy but I got a huge amount of credit.

Killed a homeless person once

I just banged a hot 20yo.
I'm 31.

Once as a school prank, we led a cow from a farm next to the school into the upper balcony.
Took a crane to get it out.
Should've used more cowbells

i'm 30. GF is 19. Highfive. Pic related

Story?

Wew lad that's a man

Want the short version?
>strangled him to death

Lived in Austin in the early 90s. Had tight connections to the local music scene. Ani Difranco was my roommate for a few summers. Billy Bremner [guitar player for Pretenders] was my roommate for a year.

What's the long version?

I'm on mobile so forgive the shitty green text to come.

I invented the router essentially. Some code I wrote in high school found its way into the base code for all routers.

Nice, her face is hotter than mine's.

>was in California for a couple years working construction
>schmoozing and kinda scraping to get by but life was OK
>work a 12 hour shift on a Friday
>a few of the guys and I decided to go have some beers to celebrate the shit days end
>I had a thick twine in my pocket from the site it was about a foot and a half long
>I'm a fidgeter I tie knots when I'm bored or feeling awkward so Il the twine was in my pocket from the day
>we get drunk, I say I should go we work Saturdays
>nope.jpg
>continue getting drunk for 2 hours with friends from job
>finally start stumbling home after last call
>walking home alone and get approached
>drunkenly disregard hobo cause just want to go home
Will cont. If you want, again sorry on mobile

Green text is fine. Plz continue.

I'm an inventor also. I invented D-skins, like a protective film for CDs and DVDs. Inventhelp moved on my idea, because I didn't have the money to develop it further.

Could have had a small fortune there.

You look like the most suicidal fucker on this planet

>hobo is not interested in no as an answer
>to this day idk if he wanted money or was just also drunk
> he keeps trying to get at me following me and mumbling some shit I can't remember
>finally I feel a grip on my shoulder and he turns me around forcibly
>lost my temper and give him a hard shove, tell him not to touch me again
>hobo uses charge
>runs at me and I feel a sharp pain in my left rib
>look down, a shitty little Swiss army knife
>wtfdidyoureallystabme.gift
>grab his hand with my left hand to prevent him from stabbing me again
>right hand on his collarbone controlling his posture
>I place my right boot behind his forward foot and trip him hard
>knife stays in but hobo goes down
Last part comes next

i came in my own mouth and swollowed

Went cliff diving in Puerto rico, pic file size too . Also bomb the downhill snake run at Kona skatepark, 700 feet from top to bottom, pic related on that.

Cool story bro.

>trip is successful and he goes down very hard
>cannot forgot the THOCK sound echoing under that bridge the way his head skipped off thearly concrete
>hobo is clearly stunned
>I drop my knee into his chest and knock the wind out of him
>hit him in the face a few times until I'm sure he will not be retaliating
>as I'm about to call the cops realize golden opportunity
>remove thick twine from pocket
>roll over hobo and go for the garrote
> wrap twine tightly around knuckles, knee in the center of hobos back
>lights out
I won't go into further detail from there. It's a gurgling you don't forget though. Idk there ya go I guess

Bump

That's cool man. I wish I'd done something cool like that while I was decent at skating

Hiked up a mountain out in the Rio Grande National Forest near Alamosa, CO with some buddies. We took some shrooms and tripped balls while a snowstorm hit the mountain next to us.

Sang in front of 10,000 people at a few festivals. It was years ago, we never made any money, so I gave up music as a career.

I did get lots of free beer and t-shirts, I slept with a lot of cute girls, and took all the drugs. Late 90s punk scene was the best.

Favorite memory of it all? And it better not be killing a hobo

There's a rush you get before you go on stage of pure fear and adrenaline, nothing comes close except maybe skydiving, and then three seconds later the guitar kicks in and everything just flows... People singing your lyrics at you. People giving you free booze and drugs and just being super nice because you sing in a band.

I dunno, the whole thing is pretty magical. I still love live music. I still love moshpits, and I'm 40. There's nothing like that energy.

You know what, the energy doesn't sound that different than the energy you get from killing some homeless guy. I think I get it

Trimmed or shaved?

Fuck you for breathing. Fuck everyone you know mother father and kids for no reason.

I learned how to mastuerbate during church....and still do!

Someone has a lot of pent up anger lol

You could've at least responded to the story bruv. Admitted murder for you shit...

that's pretty awesome bro, I wish I could skate.

Nigger post the fuck out of her please

i like sailing into storms

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTjYgejIcC4

I used to love that show, good job man

>hahahahahahahahahahaha you mr bean faggot

I did respond to it. Did it not send?

does killing a man with your bear hands haunt you a bit? or does it not bother you?

No response to final detail on my end

Yeah so keep that in fucking mind next time you wanna try and cut someone in line

Well in that case I apologize Sup Forums I thought some random edgelord was commenting trying to start shit in this thread. My reply to you was "Sorry you had to go through that but every man has a right to defend his life. At least you didn't do it for fun or some messed up shit. Respect to you for defending yourself." - Retyped reply + an apology. We cool?

>work in television and film production in the camera dept
>get a call to First AC a rap video in Memphis
>never heard of the dude before or the song
>rains part of the day and we had to cancel the slow mode car to car stuff, so they ask me to be in the video as the token white guy
>they film me dancing and put it in the video
>my face when song was pretty big and has over 40 million views on youtube

I'm the white guy in the robe around the 3:15 mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrCUEjSzLAk

Doesn't bother me. Imagine what that piece of trash may have done to a decent woman or some innocent person.

On the off chance you replied to this guy and meant to reply to the me, the guy who green texted, yeah boy

But
Was not me. He was just trolling

Flown a helicopter.
Traveled to 5 continents to date; 6 by the end of this year.
Dined with 2 ex-Presidents.
Beat Contra without using the Konami code.
Got a hole-in-one.

Ok well fuck the troll, clearly has a lot of pent up anger as I said before. Maybe he's never done anything awesome =/