ITT your opinions on movies by cunt

>Australia
Usually have a lot of heart and actually develop and put focus on their characters.

>Russia
Lots of propaganda, even in the early 2000s, kino propaganda tho

>Japan
Zatoichi and Godzilla. Samurai films of the '50s-2000's are some of the best kino in cinema. ShinGoji was best film of 2016. Shame everything not Godzilla or Samurai is just romance or some shit.

>Korea
OH HERRO YU HAFEN A GUD DEI? WATCH MAI MOVIE, I MEK YU SAD YU FUKEN CUNT! ERYONE DIE AT END ERY MOVIE HAHAHAHA FUK YU
At least it's well written and filmed depressing, miserable stuff.

>UK
Either "all these historical losses and war crimes were actually victories and honorable", or funny movies.

>Canada
Best monster films in the past 20 years.

>France/America
Too broad to describe, but generally great.

>Spain
All I saw was The Skin I Live In, and apparently they have a lot more movies like that, so I'm gonna go with BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqh-hcQdRhE
youtube.com/watch?v=bRRqGpap8oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spanish films I recommend:

The Executioner (García Berlanga)
The South (Victor Erice)
Viridiana (Buñuel)
The Holy Innocents (Mario Camus)

I think France had the best cinema in the 60s. Probably the best ever. It's a shame because the films they come up with now are always pretty ehhh. But still I'm convinced that filmmaking is in their fucking blood.

>Sweden
Used to be ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY, now it's absolute shit

Almodovar is a meme director no local cares about.

our movies are shit. Our tv shows are getting better though.

>America
Nigga fuck my wife please!

Our cinema is shit and full of propaganda. For example we have movies where a """"""""refugee""""""" arrive in France and marry a white woman like Samba or a family with 4 daughters who marry a nigger, an Arab, a yellow and a Jew like Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au bon Dieu.
Weirdly (not really actually), our cinema only exports to Germany.

>best cinema in the 60s
u gay

Hellou we make good movies :DD

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqh-hcQdRhE

how come?

Why can't France make shit like Les visiteurs again youtube.com/watch?v=bRRqGpap8oM

everything produced in bolan is either bretty gud but also condensed depression or an absolutely disgusting wannabe american comedy that will give you double cancer

1) Watching old movies
2) watching foreign movies
3) not preferring 60s Italian movies

60s italian cinema is great, but france simply pumped out more films and clearly defined the 60s cinema. hollywood followed france's cue afterwards.

If anything italy's time was during 30s-40s.

Turned into 99% detective stories, just like Swedish literature.

But that doesn't address my first two points. Liking old, foreign films is gay.

How? I don't get how that's gay at all.

In the same ways as taking bubble baths, drinking rosé, and participating in acts of sodomy with men.

Is reading books gay, jamal? whats not gay? playing basketball and eating fried chicken?

>Swiss
Boring mountain stories, not made for international success