I guess this turned into the new M Night movie huh

I guess this turned into the new M Night movie huh

this sounds like that one movie coming out where james mcavoy is a tranny and a little kid

does he think this gives him 24x the chance to win an award?

It's gonna take that many characters to get him another Oscar after the shit known as "The Revenant" that's for damned sure.

you guys cant read can you

24 personalities and they're all Leo just doing funny voices and saying silly things.

wh-what?..

>all 24 personalities are nominated
>none of them win

he's going to kill himself isnt he?

>IM LOUD LEO
>IM ANGRY LEO
>IM DISSATISFIED LEO
>IM ENRAGED LEO
>IM DESPERATE LEO
>IM VENGEFUL LEO
>IM ASPIRATIONAL LEO
and all of them will sound exactly the same
maybe they will give him different cloths so we can tell them apart

M Night's movie only has 23. Leo just btfo McAvoy.

Waaaaait.

This is the Cameron script he was attached to back in the early 2000's.

Fuck me...I can't believe they're actually going to make it.

Good script, but no fucking way can I see a studio paying for this let alone Leo and Cameron making it in the current SJW atmosphere. Borderline career suicide.

Fuck it, spoilers

[spoilers]It's a "true" (now discredited) story. Imagine A Beautiful Mind but a bit goofier. Like the scene where he goes to London and everyone laughs at him because his British personality is straight up cartoonish in an Austin Powers way. Except, instead of being a world renowned mathematician...he's a violent serial rapist. And he has split personalities because his dad used to bury him in a hole with a breathing tube and then piss down it. [spoilers]

get on my level

>Borderline career suicide.

leo could rest on his laurels for the rest of his life and be set financially. if anything you could almost say that he could be done with his career now if he wanted. he has done a whole career's worth of work already.

it's really the greatest time for him to make it: he is too big to fail. no one is going to write off leonardo fucking dicaprio. he might get some tumblr shit thrown at him by angry hambeasts but he'll stay quiet and keep fucking bitches on his yachts in small island locales and in a small amount of time the "internet outrage" will fade.

>people still can't into spoiler tags
This should be a bannable offence. Fuck you

>might get some tumblr shit thrown at him by angry hambeasts but he'll stay quiet
do you honestly think he gives even the smallest shit what tumblr feminists have to say?

Stop talking shit about wolf of wall street nigga.

first of all.
Control+Shift S.
Second of all
is it true

oh fuck i forgot about this

did you even finish reading that post before you commented? i know he doesn't you dumb cunt.

Is this just to one up M. Night by adding another personality?