I'm not a stoner. Just like messing around. Meaning I have no idea what parts will make this work

I'm not a stoner. Just like messing around. Meaning I have no idea what parts will make this work.

Can you help?

Bump

You need a down stem and probably a rubber gromit so it fits with no space

Right. Do I need a stem that's straight or bent? I was looking them up. Didn't quite know what to get.

The problem is there is no angle where you would put the down stem to.actually make it a bongoing. You could probably make it a steam rolleroom much easier. The mouthpiece would also benjoy pretty slim. Instead of putting your lips/mouth inside, you'd have to put them on the outside, so it's going to feel like your sucking a dick.
You might be better off just buying a bong.

You could just put a cork in the hole there, gouge out a bowl shape, drill a hole through and you would have a neat looking pipe. Not a bong but it would do the trick. You could add a carb too if you're feeling extra fancy.

I honestly feel like you're trolling me. I know it's not angled. But I can grind and sand an angle in the glass.

That's a huge ass pipe lol.

And I don't smoke enough to buy a bong. I take a hit and I'm done for a few hours. I just got some drill bits and experimenting.

I would say bent, the space would be fixed with the rubber gromit.

Drill a slanted hole in the cork, and use a pen tube as a dowstem. At least invest 10-15 in a slider

Would any angle work?

Not a bad idea. I actually just have the cork in that hole because it's sharp. But I like it. You sir. I like you.

I am not. It would need to be bent twice if you can not angle it. One end would need to face up so the bud does not fall out, then bend 99 degrees to get thru the hole, then bend another 90 degrees to get down into the water. Trying to drill at angle is going to be very difficult. You might be better off looking for a different piece of glass to work on. Look for vases and shit with a better angle to put a straight stem into. Problem is you never know what kind of glass it is and some kinds do not react well to drilling.

Yeah as long as its submerged in the water my man.

Don't do this bro, melting plastic emits toxic fumes, get a glass downstem they're like 7 bucks.

Okay. That makes sense. Thank you. I was also looking Alternatively getting a downstem to fit in the bottle opening and drilling a hole along the rim of it. I have another bottle identical do this so I can just throw this one away. No big deal. First time drilling into glass.

That cap is there temporarily. It doesn't seal that hole. If I used a regular cork, I'd be fine right?

Every teenager does it. Its not going to kill him. The amount of these unnamed "fumes" is miniscule compared to the shit in smoke, anyway.

Yes. Its just bark.

Just be careful glass bits in your thumb or eye will ruin your day real quick. You might want to get some sand paper to smooth out the sharp edges. I've honestly tried doing exactly what you are doing and never had any real success. Surgical tubing can make a good gromit for the stem. Stay away from plastics.

I'm 29 homie. I'm not trying to mcguyver this shit. I want a nice quality item that I created. I cant blow glass so this is my option. I'd like to make it a bong because it looks like a bong. I just want to know where I fucked up, how I can improve it and what hardware I need to do this.

I plan on getting a dremil kit to smooth out the glass. Trust me man. I'm a Carpenter. I've had more shit inside me than I'd like.

You could probably buy a decent bong for less than the cost of a Dremel. But I understand what you are trying to do.

You need some water. And a bowl