Good evening, Anonymous. How is your week so far? Before you ask, mine has been sort of lackluster but it's okay...

Good evening, Anonymous. How is your week so far? Before you ask, mine has been sort of lackluster but it's okay. I've just had a very tiring couple of days at my other job, so I'm trying to recharge now.

>Tarot for TRIPS
>">tarot" at the beginning of your post
>Fortune cookies for names
>first name, nickname, made up name, doesn't matter
>advice for free
>put ">advice" to make sure we know you're serious

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12636610
youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good evening, Shrine maiden

Let me cheer you up...

Hiya Reimu!!

Hello, my fellow threadmates!

~Mantis

Good Evening all

evening anons, I love each and every one of you

H-have a good thread, Reimu~

bump

Hello other person named Alice!

People seem to call me Duke, so that is a better name for me outside of waifu threads ^^
Having a relaxing evening now?

reimu. i respect you

I'll be around for as long as I can be. I'm apparently a little banned though, so I'm stuck posting from my phone

tarot, if not trips fortune cookie for miko?

New user from monday here, hope everybody's doing well.

It's not something I really need cheering up from, just rest. But how are you gonna do that?

Hi!
Hello!
Hey!

Thank you Alice! I appreciate it~

Hello everyone. I stopped by on Monday and had a nice time hanging out and receiving advice and attempting to give some of my own to a few anons.

I hope everyone is doing well.

give chaz a fortune cookie

>miko has good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Grey", "46".
you may not have gotten trips but you have good luck

>another shrine maiden banned
these mods are relentless.
hey, glad to see you back, bud.
please make sure you rest enough, sis.
mister shoes! how are you today?

>chaz has extremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Career", "40".
bad luck for you chaz

>how are you gonna do that?
With a good, old-fashioned, statistically accurate questionairre
strawpoll.me/12636610

Yeah, it's okay. We'll see how this goes... I hope I'm not too sluggish or anything. I'd hate to let anyone down.

Oh yeah? What for?

Just a little banned, huh?

And I hope you are too!

Same to you! Good to see you both back.

>tarot

or a fortune for the name Will

Fortunately, there are plenty of people here. No need to try and take everything upon yourself

Hai, Reimu.
Hey, EMT! How ya doin'?
Gut Punch, please!
*throws stockings*
Didn't even notice, huh?
Hai again~
Will has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Yellow", "15".

Thanks, I'm the music and drawing user. I also got a tarot reading last time.

Forgot greentext but uh... so sue me. Heh.

Good talk.

I'm trying. But I can't just slack off completely... only just enough.

It had an answer about my feet. That does make me happy. Just like old times.

It wasn't actually because of that. They assume that my internet is a proxy for some reason, it's inconvenient.

Only a little. I ran a thread last Friday and got unbanned just in time to be banned again.

Didn't notice what?

Just a "little" banned eh?

I'm doing good. Basically decided what I plan on doing, just don't want to fuck up the wording.

The *banning*?

Sky popping in, a bit late. I'm having to much rage/fun with Ringed City DLC as of late....

>Gut Punch, please!
*dons British accent*
"Alright, you blokes took the order, right? The bunny wants a nice, strong punch in the gut; the kind that makes you upchuck all the bits and boodles you've eaten faster than you can say 'God save the Queen!'"

Hey hey!

Mantis

It's just the way I speak, leave me alone!

I noticed, I got myself unbanned, they banned again.

coming right up, love.
oh, an user was looking for you in Alice's.
right right! how are you doing?
just be safe. running on an empty tank is never a good move.
ah... they did that with my phone, actually! I can't post from mobile, only wifi. great job, mods.

sunk cruaadtg back hey guys

*bops you on the head*
Stop that.
Jeez, I see.
O-oh...? Mm.. I see. Well, let's hope he stops by here tonight, hmm?

If I started being absent every time I'm too tired from work or something else, I'd practically never be here. Who'd want that?

Eh, I have my oddities in when I speak, so, I don't care what you do.
Mainly using an excessive amount of Eh's. And I'm not even Canadian

Good evening. How stuff been?

Hey everyone

Tonight, I actually need some advice

How does one feel good about themself?

How does one become more positive?

How can I feel good when doing work?

-Sweet Roll

You forgot me! :,(

Hey, how are you today?

I'm doing good! I had a music class today and I'm feeling alright

I've had to much to dirnk

May I get a fortune cookie for Travis?

I'm doing well today, thanks for asking! Nice day, feeling good, and I just got pic related today, so I can't complain. How's everything?

Thank you! Still can't believe there's a little piece of Sup Forums that's so hospitable. Thank you, based Shrine Maiden.

Hello~ Thanks for the advice last time.

Hey music user, good to see you. You get any drawing done?

And hello to all of you whom I may not have directly spoken to last time.

>eat 1 slice of cheesecake
>tummy is now hurting
Owwie, I'm blaming Putin...

Will you tell my future or tarot readings or something of the like.

Also should I continue doing what i love doing or get a degree and live a happy life?

>advice
how to get qt 3.14159 trap gf

It'd be fine if it didn't keep happening.

Yeah, I'm annoyed.

If you ever caught me talking completely naturally then you'd be surprised that it's me. That's not to say that I'm being unnatural here, but for some weird reason I take on a different tone. My own girlfriend couldn't spot me at first

No drawing today, I was in a rush all day. Plus I don't have any paper or pencils on me :(

Ah? Who says?
Or very possibly not enough.
I'm always here for you, hun. What's up today?
You probably should. It was probably Putin's fault.
Sorry to hear it...

*blacks out from drinking to much*

Hang out with a lot of traps and get to know them while occasionally asking one out when she seems compatible with you.

You're in a good place to start!

I was expecting you to caaaaare, maybe by giving me a kiss and telling me that it will get better.
Is that too much to expect, you Russian spy?

It seems that alot of people sound completely different online than in person. Like me

>advice
I'm depressed because I got rejected by a girl.
What do I do about it?

So deep, almost philosophical.

Feeling good about oneself can stem from feeling good about what one does. Try figuring out what that looks like to you. How does your work impact others? In what ways is it respectable? Things like that.

Positivity is something I generally force. There is something to be said about you are what you believe.... but a more genuine approach is to revisit your perspective on your current situation and see if it's a good fit that leads to positive thoughts. You can also work on replacing negative self talk w/ positive examples such "I got this, I did that well, I know how to do better next time and will!".

I could go on and on, but that's a start.

well, you can relax and watch other people post as well sometimes. don't push yourself harder than you can handle.
it's been... okay. not amazing, but we're getting by. you?
that's good! what kind of music class? composition, history, conducting?
see above. just kind of getting by, but it's tolerable.
hey Drunkus Vult. how are you doing?

Huh wha

Ah. Atleast it's been only OK. Better than shitty.

As for me, I'm doing fine. Just the usual stuff on my mind.

Well if you didn't call me names, maybe I would comply! Besides, you're the type that will just move on to some younger girl, tch.
Time, hobbies and maybe some slight avoidance of the girl are pretty much the only things anyone can reasonably suggest. How'd it happen, user?
Put >advice at the beginning of your post, then! Ahem... I would say that you should find something you're good at.

It's supposed to hurt friend... but you can tell us what happened and we'll listen. Feeling bad isn't really wrong, this is just another form of grieving a lost ideal which is totally normal. So, tell us.

I said! lol
I learn some theory and get to play with whatever instrument the teacher has, though I mostly focus on piano and guitar.

It is what it is.

Eh?

Not even online, here specifically. It's not that I falsify who I am or something, but certain traits of mine become more exaggerated when I'm in this mindset I think?

>tarot

Thor here.

Too bad Maxim Gorki will never be.

My week has been ok, nothing special just dealing with health issues.

Rolling for those trips

Gmfmf gûkk3y44kñj

Okay but what makes you think I forgot!?
Shit? Yeah, tell me about it!
>Thor has extremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "59".
Heh... Your lucky keyword is pink. Cute.

rejection is the worst-case scenario, and all it is, is hearing "no." that's the hard part, time makes it better.
DRUNKUS
VULT
just the girl and the family sit, then?
cool cool, what kind of guitar do they have there, just an acoustic?

I know the feeling, sorta.

It's just one of many times in your life when you will think someone is great but you just have a romantic relationship with them. It happens to everyone, it happens a lot, and it sucks. But it's not as big of a deal as it seems. There are plenty of girls out there and one of them will feel the same way as you will come to feel about her. You just have to take a long view of it and realize there's no rush to meet the one. Just enjoy people's company while you look and keep your chin up!

I'll try! Tell you what, if I get quiet all of a sudden, that's probably what I'm doing.

>*just can't have a romantic relationship

Sorry about that.

Interesting? It sorta happens to me in more political threads and forums. Just seems like some stuff just triggers a change in the way one speaks.

Basically. So basically the usual. Still having conflicting ideas with what to do with the girl situation.

Family stuff is basically at a standstill for now.

You mean you did it on purpose :O

All kinds! Electric, acoustic even violin, bass. etc

It's a great selection

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just posting a reoccuring dream

>Be at a protest. Shit is real bad. I'm masked up due to new laws making it dangerous to do otherwise
>I am with my usual crew. Best friend from HS and a few others I met over the years
>Out of know where I see eyes that I can never forget. (She's masked up aswell)
>It turns out it's my "crush" from college
>Seems that I had an affect on shaping her politics.
>Start talking while we march and what not. Everything goes peacefully.
>At one point a few people slip in, known to some more hardcore protesters to be provocateurs.
>They start shit to justify a finallpolice crack down.
>As the police line approaches, the girl pulls me in close and we kiss (Like pic related) (Wake up now)
>Presumably then fighting breaks out and we get separated in the chaos, but will reconnect later

Ah, sorry to hear that user. Don't worry, there's always next time. Might I suggest getting a little cheap pocket notebook and a pen and carrying that around with you? That way you can do some quick doodles or sketches when you don't have access to proper materials.

Thank you very much! Nothing really, just hanging out a bit before I head out to dinner with a friend. I feel a lot better about myself now that I'm spending time with others. How's it going?

For sure. Things can always be worse, right? And I'm glad things are at least somewhat tolerable right now. Yeah, we'll make it. I'm sure you've gone through worse times or situations, yet here you are, having gotten through them and becoming a stronger person because of it.

Seems I have a few things to do, so I'll try and return in a while. Have a good one everyone!

I was trying to get close to a girl. Was going pretty well, but another friend of her's confessed before I had the courage to. I chickened out the whole week before he did too. I told her I liked her too afterwards, but in the end she chose him.
We both didn't know the other one liked her. After talking to both of them, I had to accept that I lost.

I feel like shit though. I'm 28 and she's only the 2nd girl that I've asked out. And the 2nd to reject me

W-what are you talking about!?
Eh. Just another day, kind of a waste at that. But you know, some days are like that.

So the problem here is definitely either a lack of practice or a lack of experience, which... Both are.. kinda tied together, anyway.

Thanks
I'm just hating the >tfwnogf
shit

I'll deal.

I think it happens to everyone for certain things, we talk differently around different people and subjects. Actually, that's something that was talked about during my speech therapy, because people have a tendency to revert to old speech patterns around familiar people and subjects.

I'd say just ride it out and don't push it. that's it for my relationship advice in that situation, though.
you're going to make me a jealous bartender, friend.
WOOOOO
I'm doing my best, yeah. stay safe.
man, that sucks. but that's the kind of shit you can't let get you down, especially if it turned out she liked you as well. you just need to have more confidence and accept that "no" is the worst answer you'll get!

>tarot

How is everyone today?

You can call me Shiro

Yeah, that's a good idea. I have drawing stuff but it's in storage for now :(

I-i don't know. All I wanted was a hello...

Lol, how're you?

Been in a similar situation myself. Courage user, there will be another and I promise you, you can be a complete person on your own. Feeling comfortable alone will go a long way in building courage in the face of rejection b/c you understand you'll be okay if you are rejected

I guess this means artillery is more pretty in pink. I don't mind. The wonderful songs of the thundering cannons isn't affected by the shade paint on the barrel.

It's good to know that good luck is near as well

Mm, you sure you're doing alright?
Then hello~ I'm alright! You?
A lot of things are pretty in pink. Tanks are *definitely* one of them.

>advice

how to make friends and influence people?

Thing is, I'm not sure my work is making an impact on anyone, it would be good enough to know that people saw it and had an impact, even the smallest impact

Positivity is very difficult for me, I try to remain positive and to be positive, but I am always looking at the negatives, and sometimes it just leads into a downward spiral of negativity

I was told that affirmations help, but I just can't see how

Well, part of it I'm good at, but other parts need some work

And I somewhat like what I am doing

-Sweet Roll

Influence people?

You and me both, buddy. Sometimes it's hard to overlook, but just make sure to keep living and doing things for yourself. Learning, growing, setting up your life. When that girl does show up in your life, you want to be the best version of you that you can!

You guys are the best
Ya, I'm always too nervous to ask a girl out.

I hear there's a book about that, user...
but really, you just gotta try to be open. it's hard to make friends if all you do is leave walls up.
and... I have no idea how to influence people.

Hm... Sorta makes sense.

I wasn't planning on really asking for advice this time.

My plan was basically text her and become closer to her as a friend. And then when it seems right, to try and go for a casual hang out.

Good middle of the week everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=d-VVnhwB4Gw

So then what's making you unhappy? You're working to better those things, I hope?
So you need to build up your confidence, user! Simple as that.

hello everyone, ignore the fact that im later than usual, i didnt get the notification!

Lol, I'm just a beginner don't really know too much yet. What do you do that'll make me jealous?

Good, how are you?

Doing alright! I decided to come back and I'm glad I did. I've also been thinking about the reading you gave me last time.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'll post this until people like my bad handwriting! It goes over the processes that can help a person understand their current feelings and relate them back to something changeable.

For real though, it's not so much making sure people see your work or you see them benefiting that's really important. It's what you feel it can do. I almost never get to see the people I admit to the hospital getting better, but I take pride in the fact that it "can" be helpful!

You're always late, Quetzy pretzy.
Oh...? Do tell! I'm always happy to get feedback.

yeah thats a book but im too lazy to even look dinto it

>advice
how do i stop being so fucking lazy