How was France allowed to keep a mainland colony to the modern day?

How was France allowed to keep a mainland colony to the modern day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30tL-yiYyio
youtube.com/watch?v=kU-1qyZfG9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because nobody cares.
Guyana and Suriname are part of the anglophone-Caribbean cluster which is disconnected from the rest of Latin America both culturally and physically through thick jungle and water.

It has a really low native population so there were no real independence movement.

I wish those subhumans had their own country.

Allowed? Who is allowing them? It's their sovereign territory, to do with what as they please and there is nothing you can do about it you fucking cuck.

>really low native population
Yes I wonder how that happened. Sounds like Western Sahara.

Yeah, It's clearly leftover Colonial territory though, and UN are strictly anti colonisation

I think it's a very poor place. They say the euro is the local currency, but there's no stories of people leaving south american countries in order to "make money" over there or something.

It's still a mystery what happens there to most people though.

>implying

I lived there a couple of years, it's a dangerous place, crime is very high. It's mostly due to surinamese, brazilian or georgetownian (those are the worst) immigrants. Officialy immigrants are 34,5% of the population, but some says that it's 40-45%

>UN are strictly anti colonisation
>caring about what the UN has to say about your cunt's internal affairs
I think I can hear our Puerto Ricans and Samoans saying something...
Yup, they are. They're calling you a cuck faggot.

Un are a powerful organisation, and has high support from the us.

Do they speak french over there?
Redpill us on local infrastructure and local productivity

How different is it from mainland France?

>The real name of wester sahara is Rio the oro 100% marrocan name.

Stay invasor.

What's the weather like? It looks pretty fucking hot and humid?

What jobs are there?

>the real name of an african territory is a 19th century spanish name
Really made me think

>The first Spanish settlement in the area precedes the birth of Morocco as a country.

Really made me think.

I do not know what I am discussing with a Moroccan, you are so foolish that you do not know that Ceuta and Melilla were Portuguese cities and were never Moroccans, and you still have the nerve to ask for them.

This belong to us, wallah

>How was France allowed to keep a mainland colony to the modern day?

We own half of Africa, so who cares anyway ?

>This belong to us, wallah

Yeah and Mars and the Moon, rightful marrocan core.

Don't forget Washington DC.

>>The first Spanish settlement in the area precedes the birth of Morocco as a country.

>Since the foundation of the first Moroccan state by Idris I in 789, the country has been ruled by a series of independent dynasties...

What happens if a refugee cross the border and apply for a status? Does that include all of France/Europe then?

Spain also also belong to us desu

I was 12-13, people speak french but every local nigger speak some kind of creole.
Infrastructures are not that bad (in Cayenne ) but every thing is expensive as fuck, unemployment is around 30%, it's easier to find weed than some baguette, poverty is everywhere, spiders are biggers than my hand, few guns law, so it's easy to buy a gun, Mexico-tier homicide rate, etc...

Here's some exemple of the local fauna
youtube.com/watch?v=30tL-yiYyio

>US
>UK
>China
>Russia
>Germany and Australia (?)
Some of our cunts see their orders as being more like suggestions. France might be one of those.

>you will never enjoy a nice red wine under the spanish sun and dancing tango with a qt spanish qt
That feel when my ancestors come from that place.

Ok.

its because france said its colonies were integral parts of its cunt whereas every other cunt just said they were colonies.

I will just leave this pic :^)

Really really hot and humid, mosquitoes everywhere. 95% of the department is basically jungle.

You're right, Morroco belong to Spain, in fact, i miss the day when manly conquistadores impregnated our women

How can we(moorbois) compete against Based Catholic Spaniard Crusaders ?

>half of Africa
Half of all Africans certainly.

u' mad Somaliboi ?

It's somewhat misguided to be proud of something that made your country 25% black as a result, isn't it?

>your country 25%
1-2% *

>as a result, isn't it?
What made it Black is our cuckery, even if we conquered the entire Africa they would not be able to go in if they eren't allowed in.

Anyway, everyone benefit from it.

>How can we(moorbois) compete against Based Catholic Spaniard Crusaders ?

Conversion.

It is nothing new, North Africa was Christian before the Arab invasion.

the inhabitants don't want independence
not to mention they're pretty doing bad already, but at least they get a ton of gibmedats, if they were independent they'd be haiti tier in a couple of years

>1-2%
Come one, France, you of all people should know what the color white looks like.

Indeed

And i know that Finns aren't White.

*convert to Catholicism*

Can i compete now ?

France, you can try, but there's no way I'll feel anything else but pity for you. You've gone and ruined your country, being in denial won't help it.

>All these bulls ready to fuck sweet asiatic pussies
Its ther end of the road for you m8

The last FInnish poster i saw on Sup Forums was a Somalian, and before him it was a Togolese.

You must be the last Finn to post on this board.

>Can i compete now ?

Sure. You just need an helmet like this.

There's stories about Brazilians ilegally mining gold there though.

>Spain
>tango

Why didn't Spain try to properly integrate at least Al-Rif?

What a shithole, as all our oversea territories. Just give those niggers their independence already

the real question is, why are there so many asians there?
youtube.com/watch?v=kU-1qyZfG9M

Because the decolonization of Africa was just an American plot to reduce the amount of influence that european countries had there. There was no need to reduce european influnce in south America so they didn't care.

>you will never enjoy a nice tequila with tacos under the spanish sun and dancing tango and samba with a qt aztec qt

This isn't true, I've been to Guyana and they're very much connected to the latam culture.

For us they don't even exist.

>those are bulls in Spain

Bullshit

t. Southamerican

We should kill all the niggers living there, they don't do shit aside from surviving thanks to our welfare State

Mayotte is even worse 2bh

Because European space program relies on it.

>black muslims

Truly terrifiying

At least the frog knows what's up.