Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/727353692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

story?

stupid nigger

some group of sjws are doxxing a girl from texas

because she has a face mask on?

Did the girl from texas do anything?

I'm not one for doxxxing, but there has to be more than just she has a facemask on.

poor girl. good thing you are screencapping this shit because it'll come in handy if she decides to press charges. what they are doing is straight up illegal

well if you look closely one of the photos say "independent black woman" but i dont fucking understand how they would take it as hardcore racism
but then again its the fat black bitch that started it

black people piss me the fuck off. they say racist shit about white people 24/7 but the second a white person says something they chimp the fuck out

hrmmm... wonder what they'd think of my buddy who has "proud black woman" tattooed on his arm.

not all black people, but i want some shit on this bitches plate for pulling this dox

bump if possible

go get her instead

pic related

b.u.m.p

wtf? what is this.

this was scripted with camera work you faggot

OP dont stand for this shit either

10/10

fucking only works with camera straight on and no camera work. fucking BLM flick

yeah shits most likely faked

Would love to see this thing crushed. If for no other reasons than listing pronouns and alluding to fat acceptance. Ultra nig sjw? The exact thing that cant be tolerated.

fucking wearing a harness, and no piss/shit (standard) FYI

i was thinking a mass-report or a twitter-egg trolling mob to start

Shit, her tweets are protected. We need to fuck this pig up.

bump b4 delete

Bump doing god's work

We need to try to get in then, I don't have a twitter. Is there any info posted that may lead to a fb or something?

the fuck? why are these SJW's making videa propaganda like this? BLM is getting desperate

You know, if someone delibrately posts another person's identifying information for the purpose of causing them to be harassed, the victim may have legal recourse against the poster and the website.

Hence why raid threads here get shut down so damn quick.

Needs more Alabama songs

So Sup Forums community standards are higher than twitters since the mong was able to dox the girl w the face mask? That is absurd, perfect example of liberal bias though

you have never hung a nigger before aint ye?

Racial cleansing

Kek independent black woman

fake

> b/. Maybe 50 active threads...
> twitter. A couple million posters worldwide

They probably haven't caught that shit yet. Or you're right and we actually have a higher moral fabric... which is a fucking scary thought, really

thebarchive.com/b/thread/727353692

happened in compton

It is scary, at the very least the punishment would be dealt equally whereas there I'd bet money that even if it hadn't been caught yet, the nig would get priority. They'd ban the white girl I'm 99 percent certain

dindu nuffin offeser!!

Go back to Sup Forums, inbred sack of shit.

MASS REPORT TIME, LET'S GO Sup ForumsOYS

Cute and cheeky

>implying she doesn't identify as black independent woman.

More likely the white girl will get banned for racism and the nig's dox tweet will get removed and she'll get a warning or some shit.

Twitter is fucking soft when it comes to sjw bullshit.

Fake and gay

shut the fuck up brit/austrafaglian or w/e the fuck this cheeky shit comes from

why? not like she hurt anyone

The person she doxxed could get kicked out of school or not accepted into college because of this

oh i thought we were going after Blackface McGee, my bad carry on

>thinking Sup Forums is a privilege to go on.

No. That's that.

> my country has reliable internet
> I can afford the internet
> I can work without fear of being injured or killed going to or from work
> there are laws that protect me at work so the chances of injury are minimal
> I don't have to work 24/7 to feed myself so I have leisure time to browse /b
> my country hasn't banned or censored Sup Forums

Check your privilege, entitled little brat

fuck off faggot, don't shame people over happenstance of birth, you're no better then nazis, kkk, black panthers or any other hate group

Of course, disgusting

OP is a small dicked black man upset that white wimminz don't notice him.

More reason to hate nig nogs

Lol bitch.
And fat

im male and skinny, so nice try and thank you for proving my point now kindly neck yourself we wouldn't want you shitting in the gene pool

Gay

Kek.

Who's trying to shame anyone? If you feel ashamed of what you have by an accident of birth, get rid of it all and go live in a mud hut somewhere.

Just be grateful for what you've got and remember there's people who die horrible, horrible deaths by being unlucky enough to be born in the wrong place.

Peace and love, faggot.

did you read that post and the one before it? or are you being retarded on purpose?

Trips check.

>They're doxxing someone thats illegal

>lets dox them

LOL you white people are hilarious

> Higher moral fabric
Are you kidding we are talking about niggers here of course Sup Forums has higher standards.

Bump

I wrote so I'm really not seeing your point.

It doesn't say you should feel ashamed, or that you are worse than anyone else. Its just a list of things I have that make b a privilege and not a basic right.

Sorry your retard brain went into chimp mode over it.

Filth detected

predictable

>immediately assume everyone is white
>mad at being called out on niggerdom
That's predictable.

And we're taking the high road here. There was a time we would have doxxed both, acquired nudes and probably caused a sjw shitstorm in the process.

I guess even b/ had to grow up eventually

Blah blah something something nignog cracka sjw
backtoreddit.jpg

I don't even know why I keep coming back sometimes....

When has the word nigger ever offended someone on Sup Forums? Try harder

I truly don't know why this isn't the case now unless it's just dilution and weakening of this community

*Hush* There's a nigger among you

Just going for low hanging fruit

BLAM BLAM BLAM SHOTS FIRED OFFICER DOWN, I UH... SHOT... myself in the foot there, ah, chasing a 5 year old, please send a medic over here thank you. Also I may have killed 7 bystanders.

This place is mainstream now. A little edgy and crazy but probably not worth much more than an M rating.

Now there's groups on fucking Facebook that scare me far more than this place.

Fuck off m8
she even has brown eyes
probably niggerbred herself

Your shekels have been deposited. Bill Clinton is not a rapist!

Haven't seen anything of that sort on fb but I try to avoid a whole lot of meddling on there since it's clearly and easily logged. When you say they scare you, what is the content?

Content's just the people. Hackers mostly... real hackers scare the shit out of me.

Not the 'I got you IP address, get rekt huhuhue' hackers... the hackers that can actually get into your shit. I shitposted on one group for the lulz with a fake account and 2 weeks later some fucker some fucker deposited 1 cent into my bank account with a smiley face for a reference. Little after that a letter arrived with my real name and address on it and inside was my fb post, my paypal numbers, my credit card numbers and a smiley face.

Fuck that shit man.... those are the guys that can ruin you.

Jesus, that is terrifying. Fuck that

It's from a snuff fetish site. Not real. Pops in motherless from time to time with other similar videos.

fake as fuck...

Fuckin A.

Only hint I had was the postmark was from another state. Other than that, I have no idea who did it. And I sure as shit wasn't going to go looking.... just changed all my shit, unplugged the modem, turned off my phone and shat myself for a good few months.

kek
i live 5 minutes from that school

How can you prove this?

> go to school
> stab white girl repeatedly
> yell 'PHATLCONN DEMANDS BLOOD' whilst stabbing said white girl
> raise awareness of consequences of doxxing
> profit

I don't blame you, have you had any other strange occurrences? I dint even see how someone would gather all that from a fake fb post unless they already had access to your network or something

Fuck off nigger

Just fuck off nigger

Few strange things... fb stalkers, some scary as fuck overshares, genuine pedo rings, neo-nazis, old-school nazis, some cringey furry and larper shit. Honestly, shit that would get called out as fake here because no one would believe it could exist.

Seriously, facebook is the new deepweb. You can go looking and not find shit, other times you can find more shit than you can handle.

The fakest shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Wow, I've never bothered to go that deep. What do you mean by overshares?

>this bitch
I don't see anything wrong with her mocking ugly monkeys, sorry user.