BAN ANIME DISCUSSION FROM Sup Forums

1. Anime doesn't belong here
2. The only people who talk about anime on Sup Forums are from Sup Forums and are too scared to post on Sup Forums
3. Their taste in anime is absolute dog shit
4. They often ask for recommendations which belong on which means that rules that are enforced on Sup Forums aren't being enforced on Sup Forums

Sup Forums allows enough crossboarders to post non-Sup Forums related threads. Ban these retards who can't find the right board.

I agree, to be honest

kill urself

Anime is aired on television. Checkmate.

So is sports.

There's a reason we don't talk about sports on Sup Forums

zozzle

You forgot Sup Forumsedditors first """deep"""" anime.

No.

You forgot GiTS. Also, half that shit should just be posted on /m/ if people are so worried about Sup Forums.

Because your taste in sports is dogshit?

at least let us make recommendations threads. I dont understand why Sup Forums hates those

eat a dick, there are plenty of animes that are pure kino

There's literally a board made for anime recommendations you stupid Sup Forumsedditor

We need this for capeshit not anime, or both.

Who is ur waifu?

>animes

sorry OP, but animekino is coming, and you can't stop it

hmm didnt know that, thanks user

Because Sup Forums is no longer the "anime" board it once was. It gradually became an insular pro-NEET cult of sad virgins who decided wallowing in their own self-pity was more important than actually discussing anime so from 2008 to 2010 they transformed into a walled state where 90% of posts were nothing but screaming about crossboarders and outsiders causing all their problems and how their "self-moderation" tactics of being huge pissy bitches was the only recourse, instead of acknowledging that they were the ones shitting in their own beds.

I was an ancient oldfag, Sup Forums from 2004, and it was pretty disgusting to see my own board slide out from under me and become the cesspool it is today, especially after the golden era that was 06-07. Word of warning though Sup Forums, you're looking at your own future. That could just as easily be you if you don't start shaping up.

Why are JoJo and Berserk on there? Sup Forums always has threads about those going on.

>You're looking at your own future.
Sup Forums doesn't have the right majorative attitude towards the medium to become like Sup Forums.
There are too many Kino/Bane/Cuckposters. My first thread I ever saw on this board was about the German Expressionism movement, and drove me to see M. That was back before Portlandia made fun of it with The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. Nowadays, it's all about how Brendan Fraser's career is down the shitter, how Louis C.Cuck rants over Little White Dicks, and Bane is a Big Guy 4U. Sup Forums should cut their losses and consolidate with a similar board to them, like /r9k/ or [s4s].

But literally crossboaders ruined this board and neither of you Sup Forumsutistic faggots know what you're talking about

>there is currently 1 ("one") anime thread on Sup Forums
this is stupid nonissue and OP should go back to Sup Forums and start half-dozen new capeshit threads

I'm not an Sup Forumsutist. I'm a Sup Forumscksmith.

Sup Forums is for moeshit, lolis, and waifus

Sup Forums is for animekino

>Pretending he doesn't browse Sup Forums even though he posted this image on their earlier.

Jojo has threads on Sup Forums 7/24 you faggot

Doesn't change the fact that it's literally the greatest anime ever made

>Some /qa/ babby thinks his 'opinion' or 'demands' are worth anything, to anyone
Kill yourself, scum. Anyone on /qa/ doesn't belong on this site, fucking reddishits

>What is LOGH?

less anime threads than steve harvey threads
than bane threads
than
than

I know that it's not Sup Forums's problem, but to be honest they should first ban moe and waifu shit from Sup Forums so we can actually discuss about anime there. If they did a moeshit board and leave Sup Forums for anime discussions, I think no one from Sup Forums would come here.

Anime ALREADY has Sup Forums, its just some rules don't get enforced.

>television & film
>"DON'T DISCUSS TELEVISION & FILM REEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO MAD I'M SHAKING RIGHT NOW MOOOOOOOODS LISTEN TO ME"
hmmmmmmmmm

>GIVE ME CENSORSHIP OR GIVE ME DEATH
unironically kys

Anime is a shitty medium. Plain and simple. You can't ban threads about currently airing shows and most of them are "good" only for waifus.

My Little Pony has several films and series. It can't be discussed here. The "it's a show/movie" argument isn't enough. Anime has Sup Forums, MLP has /mlp/, both are subject to rules for where topics belong.

did Sup Forums shit on your anime taste? is that why you are so cranky?