OFFICIAL PITTSBURGH PENGUINS AT MINNESOTA WILD GAME THREAD

early evening late afternoon hockey

lgwild

Wild Wild Wild Wild Wild I'm going Wild for the Wild

Im rooting for Pens stricltly for financial reasons

Has it snowed in PA yet? The first snow is melting here and will likely be gone by tomorrow when it gets to the mid 40s

Is Parise playing?

yay

lel

comfy evening calls for comfy team to score

oh and they have another good player, Nino Niederreiter

So who do you think will take fleury off pongs?

>flower

snowed this weekend a bit on the western half

he's got NMC boy he ain't going nowhere

he shoots
he scores

Brodin with another PP goal. I think the last time he scored one before last game was a few years ago. Better at D but that skinny man can fire a clapper.

sorry czechbro, I got bad luck alst night myself. Well,not so much bad luck as poor decision making. How did youdo? What did you play the Bruins?

there's a 3 hour movie on the history of the penguins after this game on root

Inb4 fucked by most dangerous lead

SCAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

BILL ALERT POST YOUR BILLS

BIIIIILL

And The Bill delivers!

Wild look tight. Their passing game is ON FLICK

A movie on flightless birds that live in some of the harshest environments or the team that needs first overall generational talent to win a cup?

root is the pittsburgh sports channel, I'll let you figure out it. pic unrelated :^)

nice

>A team needs talent to win trophies
Astute observation

Kessel has meme tapework in his stick

>foot in the crease
Hitchcock is forever cursed

Also
>not posting the jagr and lemeiux leaning on the cup pic

Considering doing this on my stick, if it works for bill then it must be the best. Looks top notch aswell.

what do jags and mario have to do with minnesota have never ever won a cup when the north stars can just move south and win one

>that rendition of the national anthem

>What did you play the bruins?
I didn't bet on them thankfully, I did bet on columbus the day before and lost the whole bet because of it unfortunately
after the pittsburgh debacle I decided to bet on them cause they have a good history with minnesota
also fml right now another goal
pic related

Pens keep hanging Flower out to dry with terrible passes ane clearing plays.

It's his thing m8

WHATA A GOAL

>thankfully

oh I guess you would have played them as I did then. Because I lost that bet too, haha

Well they beat Minnesota in the SCF so they had a direct effect on Minnesota never winning a cup.

>CHAWLIE
>CHAWLIE
>CHAWLIE
>CHAWLIE
>CHAWLIE
>CHAWLIE

oh man, I'm sorry dude. I'm really trying to go only for the favourites but hockey is a meme sport
it can fuck you up so good :/

Did you have an aneurysm while typing that sentence?

Go for it. I just don't like the appearance. I can see lad.

Czech'd them dubs

I thought the teams were even, at least on the shitty website I use. For once betting on >my team is actually working out. Now to work on never betting on the vikes again.

Crosby is the best player in the NHL and you're stupid if you tjink otherwise.

maybe

well the trick is, you must only bet on your team if they're playing with shitters and/or well rested

What site do you use?
>tfw nervous American

>Had to flee Canada because parents were so butthurt little timmy got BTFO they would slash his tires and try to fight him
wew
Will McGaykid replace him as best player in the next few years?

it's ok, I didn't bet much money, did it to see how I would do. I thought Zdeno's abscence would be too obvious of a development and that would make everybody bet on the Sens. Turns out, I should play logically.

Topbet.eu would never reccomend. Only good part is you can deposit with an american card. I can only imagine trying to cash out is going to be a nightmare though. Most sites that are actually worthwhile will require you to link a bank account which sounds terrifying but a good friend has never had a problem. Ill have to ask him what site he uses next time I see him.
Dont use topbet

Eventually yes. But not this season and not the next.
Same way as Laine will replace Ovi as the nr1 scoring machine.

w...what?

tough to say, McGaykid is gifted like Cros but idk, depends how Crosby and McGaykid age. Crosby might have to retire early due to being concussed so many times, same thing will probably happen to gaykid if he becomes as good as Cros tbqh

Don't.

The minute you made that deposit you lost the money.
You'll never ever ever ever cash out.

Internet gambling is the biggest ruse I can think of since nobody actually leaves with money. The 1% that actually do cash out get a check in the mail 4 months later.

I'd advice never putting more money in that account.

wow is Chara that key to Bruins? that's fucking sad actually. Considering they lost to SNES

hey shutup

>He has recalled numerous instances in which opposing players intentionally attempted to injure him, as well as constant verbal abuse from parents on and off the ice. Parents taunted and threatened Crosby so harshly, he took to not wearing his jersey between tournament games while he waited to play so that he would not be recognized.[23] Due to this treatment, he elected to play for the American hockey program at Shattuck-Saint Mary's Boarding School, Minnesota for the 2002–03 hockey season.[23] In 57 games with the Sabres, he recorded 72 goals and 162 points, leading the team to a U18 AAA national championship
Those numbers are amazing but Shattucks is basically a hockey boarding school and always destroy other teams. Still massive numbers.

I don't intend to, it was only $50 dollars. At one point I was up to 150. They advertise using DFL as a courier which I didn't know still existed, I figured UPS or FedEx absorbed them. I mostly do it to make games more interesting. Having a reason to root for one team when you are a neutral fan is fun when it is only a cheeky 5 or 10.

>goes there to get away from shitty parents
>jack johnson was his teammate
kek

who /North St Paul/ here?

pretty common for someone of Crosby's skill in AAA. Hockey parents in Canada are absolute scum, always screaming at the top of their lungs at 7am games at like peawee B hockey.

/North Minneapolis/ here m8

Ick! stay safe user

/Eagan/ here
>mfw West St. Paul is East of St. Paul proper

>beating moundsview 10-6
WEW. that's fucking hilarious.
/lake elmo/ here neighbour

Jesus this top line for the Wild has been awesome the last two games. Now if they could finish more often.....

It's ok, I'm a couple blocks away from the ghetto. Bretty comfy

Staal is so ELITE, lads

Just makes plays, has a great hockey mind

Just need to score 3 goals and the game is pretty much all but won with Vezinyk and dat defense

needs more finnish

yeah the only reason the pens are still in the game is the wild can't shoot for shit

>breakaway
>miss the net
Fucking Zucker

Yes definitely

dude our breakaways and odd man rushes are fucking shit. almost never score on them.

Reminder if Guentzel scores this game his dad won't be there to see it live
Feels bad, man

why

He is in Boston, something about his job or whatever.

well he saw the first two is he supposed to go to every game?

No, just that the only time his son's team visits the state he has to be out of town is all. Hopefully he does his job well and they sweep Boston teams (-University).

>not living off your child when he becomes a professional athlete

oh makes sense. nice trips m8

My pens are playing so shite right know, dont know if i even want to watch the rest. Just happy its not 5-1.

I would think being Vice Head Coach at a major university is an alright gig. Probably pretty stressful but also rewarding.

>haula on the pk
HNNNNGGGG

If Haula is taken by Vegas over Zucker ima cry.

i'm gonna be fucking pissed. he better not be.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Classic Parise goal

Can we trade Flower yet?

On the knees

#QuestForSixty

Just banking on Vegas taking the only Las Vegas born NHLer, it would be a solid PR move. Zucker has looked very good lately but his droughts seem so long.

with ya bro

man i was super upset at the beginning of this season with the prospect of losing him but now vegas can fucking have him. murray hasn't been looking much better but fuck me at least he can see the puck.

What an ass whooping

Well I'm going to go be a wagecuck, later fellas

Thirding.

fml tbqh

>

it's ok bros we still have each other

>But his droughts seem so long
That can be said for most of the Wild, especially him and Coyle

Kek