Confession time Sup Forums. Spill your secrets. We're waiting

Confession time Sup Forums. Spill your secrets. We're waiting.

Fapped to cheese pizza a couple times. Huge incest fetish for sister, jerk into her panties all the time. Think about weird fucked up stuff during sex sometimes. Definitely regret the first two things listed, feel pretty shitty about it

I masturbate with my mother's electric toothbrush and don't regret it. If feels good, man.

stole $500+ from first job with uber-nice boss and never got caught, that's probably the worst singular thing I've ever done.

I go on confession threads to feel better about myself. I'm an autistic worthless piece of shit.

Roll

my cars mom tried to fonger me in the back of my friend

I voted for pic related.

Now I'm crying in my fetal position and crying 24/7

I have a huge facesitting kink. I can't help but want to sit on girls faces and force them to smell my ass/farts.

I wanna fuck my girfriends sister.

the last few times i stayed over at my friends house while his girl is out of town ive been hearing thumping noises after we call it a night from drinking. These last times hes not as drunk or tries not to be. I know hes cheating, but what type of person comes in at 6 or 7 in the morning to fuck?
Im tempted to check it out next time it happens. What could go wrong?

>I voted for pic related.
Attaboy!

>dubs
>kek bless

Run into their room screaming and see what happems

im really temped to find out because i had a feeling this was going on. Im not gonna do anything about it though. maybe ask to tag team since i havent gotten any action in 5 years.
i think he did it right on the couch downstairs.

how do i fake drunk

Ive been having sex with my girlfriends little brother for a year now. Im 26, shes 24 and her just turned 17. I have no idea why I have no guilt about it.

I'm not gonna have enough money to move oh my god I don't want to be stuck what have I done I'm starting to enter panic mode

what's the situation user? We've all felt like that once or twice

I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. Dumb bitch would be so fucking humiliated if she knew that strangers know what every inch of her body looks like and how people have seen her most intimate moments.

I'm trying to move to Minneapolis but all the cheap studio apartments are taken and only the pricey ones are available. After a bill payment I'll have $1180 available but its not enough for rent and deposit

In love with my friend.

every time ive had sex since me and my ex broke up i only finish when I think of my ex

look on craigslist for room-for-rent/sharehouse arrangements. Cheaper than renting by yourself, and you can stay there for a few months while you wait for a cheap place to rent by yourself.

sharehouses aren't too bad, I lived in them from age 17 to 25.

My friend is poor so I buy her dirty socks off of her for inflated prices. Win win.

Anal pleasure feels nice in a demented kind of way

I (19) want to be sissified by an older guy(45 max) and be turned into a trap without me having any say in the matter

I've been trying to get my wife to like anal for years. She's finally come around and actually loves it now and I'm not as interested anymore. Go fucking figure

Rent is ungodly here. I would suggest looking in some of the suburbs for cheaper rent. Unless you absolutely have to live in Minneapolis, that is.

me too, god. I just think about having a distant girlfriend, him stealing her with his nice cock, and then convincing me to taste his. and eventually making me a cute sissy so I can be one of his girls too.

You will probs walk in on him jerking it

I showed a "perfectly old enough to handle it" girl hentai games
I then rubbed her clit to the animations
They cum, they cum hard.

Killed the cat that my wife's ex-bf gave her. Strangled it with my barehands in its bed and left him there for her to find. Acted appropriately shocked and dismayed when she found him and agreed when she said it looked like he died of natural causes. Buried him in the backyard.

I caught my cousin fingering her asshole
Not her pussy
Her asshole
I saw it all
She moaned like a piggy
I took a video and showed it to her
She freaked out
Tried to become aggressive and loud
Told her to shut up or I'd go viral

>sex slave for dummies.pdf

I fucked my dog when I was 12

Once I shat in the shower and pushed down in the drain

fucked my second gf on the roof of her uncles farm where she blurted out
>"it's ok user, uncle and i do it here sometimes"
It was a legit blurt, she held her mouth and pretended she said something else

I fucked her extra hard after hearing what a family slut she is

I am the loneliest person on earth
Literally

Fucked a goth teens in Prague right smack in the middle of a machine head concert

There was a balcony
Greentext?

I deleted all the files on my nigger friend's mom's computer. In first grade. At my friend's birthday party.

fetish for vore and digestion that ends in diaper disposal

no.

if you don't post it in your original post then fuck you

naive

I shot a man in Reno

just to watch him die

banged my sister when she was 12.

i was still in my teens.

That´s not so bad i did at least 2 or 3 times

i think u should show us what she looks like. anyone agree?

I ripped the tag off a mattress.

I witnessed a gangbang
It was a very, very wrong gangbang

The sad part about this planet is that the "victim" came back for more

Women are whores.

"victim" is a whore....

blames the planet for it.

>kek.

Femanon. (No tits. I'm underage.17) since I was little I've had a really disgusting crush on fictional character from an anime and it's really gotten to me. I wish I wasn't attracted to him and it makes me sort of feel like a low life autist. I have no friends and can't stop touching myself to him. What should I do Sup Forums? It's ruining me. I find it hard to concentrate and even eat proper meals and shower on a regular basis.

All of them are dick hungry
It doesn't matter

You don't get it, I've seen enough abuse and rape and an actual real life gangbang to tell you that they are all, every single one, whores
Who actually crave that treatment

MODS

seek professional help for your depression.

Embrace and love your demon disguised as your fictional crush

Embrace your sluttification

Reported the girl already.

How long since the breakup?
I had this issue a couple years ago but it faded over time.

I jerked off into my 14 year-old step-daughter's panties.

Work from home half the time. I didn't have a full load of laundry so told stepdaughter to throw some of her clothes on top of the pile.

Loading washer, panties in her jeans. Smell them. Smells sweet (like she had been wet). Instant diamonds.

Jerk off smelling them. Cum in panties, throw in wash...nobody knows.

I've smelled her panties a few times since, but never the same sweet pussy smell.

Where's the user who puts the sleeping pills in the strawberry milk? He said he would be back today.

I've gone to therapy and I have a chemical imbalance. I'm on meds but I'm still addicted to this character. I literally want it to stop, but at the same time I don't.

I have a foot fetish. That is literally my only secret.

What's the character user?

don't your therapists know about your fixation?

you're fixated on someone because they provide you something you're missing from you life. what does that character provide you?

old fag here. probably older than everyone on this thread. when i was 12, my mother used to give me blowjobs. then it stopped after a few months because i wore her down. lol.

buy an anime pillow of him and strap a dildo to it, problem solved

Doctor Stein from Soul eater.

Sweet, I had no clue that subleasing was a thing. This quite possibly just saved my ass.
Eden Prairie is where I'll be if I get this job but can't find anything out there apartment-wise

Yeah, I know. I have no designs on touching my stepdaughter, bit the smell of fresh pussy got the best of me that day.

Fucked the shit out of her mother that night.

See below V

Gf involved her step mom in sex
It got very weird, family issues screaming weird

yeah, sharehousing is pretty common. you'll likely end up with some college students or people who just cant afford a bigger place otherwise.

They often like to interview people they're going to live with for obvious reasons, so bathe and try not to come across as a total autist

Fucking lol. Weeb trash.

Secrets are a myth.

I'm not even sure. I'm a beta femcuck and can't talk to boys without wanting to start crying. It's gotten to the point where I've even considered asking out a girl. I don't even feel attraction to females.

Soul eater is the only anime I've seen and I have no merch. Am I still considered a weeb???

Why aren't you banned yet? What the fuck mods?

I hope you get better femanon.

Of course M'lady.

Im in the same boat user. What are they like?

i have done things most people on this website can only fantasize about.

its all that, and then more.

edgy

pretty rough.

Shit does get better as you get older. Just try to remember that relationships are what you make of them. If you don't end up dating a guy at all until you're 22 and sort some things out? thats fine and kinda common. If you end up deciding you just cant be with anybody except an anime character? that's fine too as long as you can make yourself okay with it.

I did shit in The Great Faggot War that will haunt me until I die.

Well, you need to be more introspective and self-aware, and think about the reasoning behind your actions so you can better understand how to form a game plan to improve yourself.

Baby steps, user. You don't have proper hygeine / health - let's start there. Make it a point to shower more often and eat at least one good meal a day.

Following that, try to build up your confidence in social relationships. Look on steam and discord and forums and shit for your hobbies. Find likeminded individuals. The best way to build up confidence in yourself and talking to people is by first talking to them online. It's non-threatening and easy.

Can I ask what it is about him that you're obsessed with? Like, what about him causes you to be so caught up in the moment every day that you cant even function properly.

I'm into feminization as a sub guy

MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE

They don't let you get away with shit like that on subs.

Hey mods the fucks going on with this shit?

nobody fantasizes about your mom nigga

Been in love with my friend throughout all of high school. Was a sad beta piece of autistic shit, literally turned my life around to be with her. She's Muslim, I've obsessed for like more than half a decade studying that shit now thanks to her, it's what I'm studying in college now. I plan to become a professor. I know that because of her religion we can never be together. I've considered converting for her so many times, even though I've never believed. I think it'd be worth it, but I don't even know if she'd love me even then. It kinda came to her attention near the end of senior year in high school that I liked her, but her and I sorta just played it off and I minimized my feelings so we could still be friends. We go to different colleges now but talk at least a little bit every day, and each time I hear her voice or see her face I just wanna break down and cry to her. I want to confess this love I have for her and tell her just how much I have put into her. I want to tell her that I have made myself into what I am today just because of the smallest of chances that she'd love me too.

then just fucking tell her what she means to you

she probably even feels the same way, fucking faggot

Holy fuck dude is this b8? If not then you should suicide bomb strap yourself and blow something to proof your love to her

kek me too. well... a few girls know...and feed my fetish; sometimes in person.
in all my experience, girls either dont mind, or are really into it.

I hate that I never properly masturbate or find a way to make myself cum. I haven't discovered what I like or how to do it really, My significant other and I have sex and It just feels incredibly amazing yet I can never achieve that feeling on my own. It sucks especially in times of sexual frustrations

are your initals MBP

Not having closure with my ex makes it feel harder to grow up at times. Like without that closure, a piece of my unhealthy past is left open which I want to seal off. Alas, I'm blocked and her boyfriend let me know I'd be receiving an ass beating if any more contact attempts were made. Probably for the best after all that happened.
Hope all is going well, L. I still think about you and care about you.

I feel like I'm being consumed by this hollowness. I wonder if it's loneliness or if its the fact that she and I stopped interacting, her birthday is coming up.

how did you know I'm Mac Book Pro?