niggers

lls

^why reply to yourself baka

wew
soundcloud.com/l-i-e-s/randomer-smoking-lies-096

Boys

idc how often randomer is played in the club that is a tune

youtube.com/watch?v=EDjSreuquo8

I have a collection of shirts from record local dope record stores and some limited run stuff

bleep anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=S_L8tF3Pr3k

Post some essential hacking tunes.

youtube.com/watch?v=k07cflKCl-Y

VOODOOO HOODOO WHAT YOU DONT DARE DO PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=od-6AY7ha14

Yo my name's user and I'm here to say
Fuck anyone who posts anime

youtube.com/watch?v=dnaSxJg5NtU

we're hacking all the IPs at once!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K6OlPGS2MQg

Lain is for pseuds

-waves hello-

-walks around-

aqicn.org/mask/

want to cop some of this stuff so I don't die from polluted air, I have asthma

s/t be like

youtube.com/watch?v=K60FnvXs9y8

djtechtools.com/2015/11/09/best-dj-earplugs-for-the-club/

then I will appear to be as full autismo as I truly am

Bird

"Bird" posted as a single word was a good bleme, nice to see it make a reappearance

i've said it before and i'll say it again: life moves pretty fast. if you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

lads hes at it again

have you not heard this tune before
youtube.com/watch?v=fA69L_7nRKU

Famm
how do i become a true roadman?

run away from home and hide under a dumpster in the rain, doing this will summon the king of the hobos. He will take you and show you the ways of the hobo. Once you are ready, you must leave his kingdom and become true man on road

he looks like this btw

tfw slowly losing all my friends because i have no time anymore and not been out to a /bleep/ night in months and get more and more suicidal by the day and hate everyone i deal with on a day to day basis

Kinda like rider "we wuz kangz" shafique, who else does that kind of lyrical content?

spaceape was p close but a bit more poetic if that makes sense, but less grounded in reality

that baggy jacket looks comfy af, maybe ill cop one from thrift shops tomorrow

you gotta get new ones that fit in your current schedule

theres a lot of bitches out there who are either clawed on your ass every fucking night until youre too tired to do shit together and then they maybe call it quits for good, which is fucking weird

#nonewfriends

not a single person at work id' want to spend time with

they're all older or just plain boring

no one into bleeps

no one who wants to just chat shit and watch an arnold schwarznegger film with a blunt

just wanna kilometre per second desu

if you get my drift

you gotta connect with some wild motherfuckers in the nightlife nobody at office ofcs gonna be chill theyre in it for the work and to support a family, everybody who wants to have a good times already in the club or in the parties

people are really laidback on weekend especially if theyre drunk so you got major chance for that sorta bonding in the next two days

btw is keith ape /bleep/
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

I left 3 days ago, but no one seems to know I'm gone.

I left 3 days ago, but no one seems to know I'm gone.

Home is where the hatred is. Home is filled with pain, and it might not be such a bad idea if I never went home again.

ayy, fookin malin is tops m8. nice1.

got no one to go out with anymore

don't know anyone into bleeps anymore

i don't even enjoy bleeps as much as i used to

don't even enjoy music as much as i did

You should try reconnecting to your childhood friends, mine all moved out of town because everyone who stayed was either a total hoe or addicted to cocaine/meth one ended up working a dead end job he hated and is depressed, and the other is a NEET and always has been. So I don't really have that option. It's a good idea to stay in touch, but sometimes people just all go down different roads in life. If you're like the cool kids, maybe you can join anime club and meet somebody who likes rhythm games and dubstep and you can be friends with him :).

youtube.com/watch?v=qPecFEVst_c

youtube.com/watch?v=EFq1DG9Hjuw

you never know what can happen in life anyways!

If I had all that money, I'd get my old friends enough money to go through school, give it back to my old community and then grow old in the same neighborhood I grew up in. I'm happy with my life as it is anyways though, but it's sad we couldn't of all went to college together and things are the way they are. I don't like to think about it.

Such is life

my work here is done
I'm going to shoot heroin and drown in my bathtub tonight

these were sweet dreams /bleep/
animeposting in Sup Forums has been the best fun i've ever had even if it got me banned yesterday

I would cry if you did this, I would be all kinds of fucked up. Couldn't imagine it.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5qwtO_ABPM

Don't do heroin pall, at least drink beer and smoke weed. I promise it'll get you proper buzzed.

isn't that killa p in the back hahahahaha

I mean I don't got anything against heroin truss... but the whole dosage / taking enough to drown in your own vomit is what makes it dangerous. I hated taking drugs and not being sure if it would kill me, what kind of fun is that.

I mean I understand 20mg of hydrocodone on an empty stomach as a 150 pound male, I heard about a girl who did a 30mg blue with her boyfriend who also did 30mg and the girl died. Fucked him up for life. That's what I don't like about that stuff.

Such is life I guess

Spaceape didn't do that at all, what the fuck are you on about?

Best left to doctors to be honest, and even they on occasion kill someone with that stuff. Can't go wrong with weed and a few beers.

And even then, weed is illegal, so it's all just fucked. So that attracts illegal stuff, and then those same kids who smoked weed do coke, and that's how it goes. Those same guys who used to just sell weed and smoked all the time, they tote guns. If I could do it all again I would of stayed away from illegal stuff.

What's the most basic techno song you guys know ?

Oh my God no one even cares can you guys stfu already if you're going to kys do it already pussy

Don't know, should I go out alone tonight to this place

coliseum tallahassee

It's not like I'm gunna be here too long so no chance at real long term friendship, I'm not a regular, and I don't have any money besides the cover.

._. should I go anyways?

I feel like a filthy pleb just asking this question, or a normie, as I hate to say it

Is Ibiza any good lads? my housemates are planning a holiday there this summer

Spastik

easy
youtube.com/watch?v=7NNN4j05TRM

tune desu

ur @ the club and this lad comes up to u and asks to bum a cig. wyd????

Tell him I'd trade him 1 for a bacon butty xD

Fuck. I'd really go a bacon sandwich right now.

Soft white bread, flora, juicy bacon with a slight crisp and ketchup

>white bread
fanny

I haven't eaten anything in 2 days

Really?

bacon sarnie has to be white bread

fuck carbs for this

call him a cunt. But like as a compliment

>no one who wants to just chat shit and watch an arnold schwarznegger film with a blunt
>arnold schwarznegger

please consider diversifying your taste in movies

Yea not feeling well

give im the ciggy and ask him about dub techno

chers

be nice...............

bo selecta, gwan then an play that new hertzman joint

Epic dead meme you mong

I'm gunna go lads there's a whole world out there... I realized I haven't left the house and socialized with real people in almost 3-4 months.. I talked to someone at starbucks and was like holy shit people except the guy at the record store.... and the girl was really into books and was really nice... I think there's hope for me

like people in my age group, guy at the record store is in his mid 20s etc... I forgot people my age even exist and do stuff

She probably just felt bad for you

watch it mate.....

good luck lad, dont get tied down to someone early though, its hell

fuck off s/t u wanker

been there, done that

how do I make it stop user :(

Get a life motherfucker and stop reporting me
It's pathetic