hnnnngg

any satsuki from ghost stories?

thx
keep going

but on a real note

where get loli videos at online?

thaank you mor plz

never stop

Look up names of loli hentai then search on the nsfw version of nyaa for downloads.

If you want streaming, I dunno, I don't really bother with hentai. It usually isn't as good as doujins and pictures.

My favorite body type right here.

Boobs and pubes, just the right size but not a giant bush or cow-tits.

So you want teens, not lolis. Get the fuck out

saved because Ice Cream!

now this is what i want

You have great taste user.

I wish more hentai was drawn with atleast SOME pubes.

I usually like older than the typical loli (preteen), but that's not even loli anymore.

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

cam someone sorce this for me

New Discord !

discord.gg/DCzcgH2

Come & Join Us!

Looks like just some guy's OC by the tags. No character or show info.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59466033

My dude, SAUCE!

what the fuck. Why is this bitch eating a popsicle lookin like she just got out of the goddamn shower? And motherfucker i don't know about chinks but if i got out of the shower ass naked eating a FUCKING popsicle, dripping on the goddamn floor, my mother would beat my ass. Any chinks on here that can explain?

Neyece treye fbeye gueye

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo iirc

Dunno what episode though. Been a long time since I watched it.

And honestly why the fuck you callin this ice cream nigga, this is a popsicle.

*gets out of shower*
"hey, want a popsickle?"
"sure"

might be tokyo mew mew?

but still, why is she drip dropping all over the fuckin floor?

cause the guy takin the picture tryina get a nut later

Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo, apparently.

Dude, it's a hardwood floor.

Who fucking cares about a little water? Just put a fucking towel down.

I'd be down on my hands and knees so fast licking those drips off the floor if she let me.

naw nigga. Who the fuck aint beating her. She's going to ruin the fucking wood floors

Did you grow up in a fucking barn? ever step in water with fucking socks on? shes going to ruin a day man.

>less talk more loli

You had a terrible home life. I mean, I was raised by an abusive alcoholic, but even I didn't get beat for dripping on a floor.

Do you just copy pasta this shit on every thread?

it's not wood
its linoleum with a fake wood pattern on it
I can't afford the real stuff

where the fuck have you been to not know that it's a copypasta for loli threads?

look man. Im sorry. But shit i dont know who raised me because if even my hair was wet i was in deep shit if i didnt clean even a drop.

No, because I've had carpet my entire life.

Instead the floor just stays wet for the entire fucking day, and you have to pray it doesn't fucking mold.

Spilling shit on non-carpeted floors is no big deal, calm the fuck down. We're not beating the poor fucking loli, even though I honestly wouldn't be too upset about it.

Right there man, fuck yeah, i just figured it out! i was raised in a carpeted house my whole fuckin life.

Good thread guys

so i guess Sup Forums is finally ridded of those cp spammers? (for now)

not a chance pal

alright, well we have the issue of the how wet this child is, and the popsicle, but why isint her towel wrapped around her?

Brb, washing my onahole.

So we can jack off to her wet naked body while she sucks on a popsicle.

because she's too hot
she doesn't want to wear a towel if she's hot

That makes sense then, yeah. Drying carpet is a pain in the ass. In fact, cleaning carpet in general is a fucking bitch. You can't even tell when the shit is dirty. And god forbid you spill anything colored, shit will NEVER come out.

Every house with carpet should be burned to the goddamn ground.

She's drying her hair. Also what said.

hownew.ru

Lmao, that's a pretty good one.

someone needs to screencap this shit on how everyone's talking about the fucking wood floor lmao

would it make more sense to wear a bikini while eating a popsicle?

what is with these white popsicles, what fucking flavour are they.
also, nice explanation.

>what fucking flavour are they
Semen.

WAIT HOLD ON. IF SHE IS DRYING HER HAIR WHY IS HER BODY STILL WET, WHEN SHE TRYS TO DRY HER FUCKING BODY SHE'LL BE RUBBING THAT DAMP SHIT ALL OVER

they're cum flavored

man alright, i dont know who want to eat that shit but what the fuck ever.

Lolicons take their flooring very fucking seriously.

I mean, more sense than coming out of the fucking shower, not even dry yet mind you, and having a fucking popsicle in your mouth, but I prefer naked lolis honestly.

Dude, you dry top down. That way water doesn't drip down to places you literally just fucking dried.

and so that your not drying your anus before your face

Is that Cardcaptor Sakura? Really good art

Hahaha woah man. Wow. All jokes aside guys we really need to stop this stuff. Like bro to bro this needs to stop now. It's just not worth going to jail for something so dumb ya know.

naw man, i cant be doing this wrong. first you dry your dick, then you get the legs and then the chest and arms. then you finally fucking get your hair, and afterwards you get the drips

it is. artist is moonknives i think

aw fuck man if im drying myself off wrong, please tell me normal people dont eat corn like this

That feet

Wheres the bondage and rape at?

Moar lolidom

it bother's me that she has no nipples

deep inside your anus

aw shit man i've just gotta ask this question, whats with the feet?

Shit, is that why lolis love them so much?

I aint going to jail, the fuck you talkin bout?

Dude, no. Like said, you dry your dick and ass either last or before your dry your legs, depending on how germophobic you are.

You're supposed to work top down man. Work with gravity, not against it. Though as long as you're dry, I guess it doesn't really matter.

No, she's just a dumb fat loli.

I wanna make love to a loli like that