Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N65xY5cavAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*stops*

Sup crackheads

*turns around and walks away*

She was never that hot, why did all these rock boys go googoogaagaa over here

how about i get a sniff of ur pusies

call billy a "baldie" to make him cover in a corner and cry, throw something on the floor and say "FREE DRUGS" to remove courtney from it

there you go

90s courtney was high tier, but she really fell off after that. literally aged better than 90% of the other alt-rock girls tho

*disarms them with a smile*

I dont want to go all Sup Forums here but that schnabel screams kike

youtube.com/watch?v=N65xY5cavAs
As a kid I taped this on MTV to fap
>tfw she gets BLACKED

>I WOULDNT BANG A HOT GIRL BECAUSE OF JEW NOSE

yeah, get the fuck out back to Sup Forums

*does a 720 and walks away*

It could be italian too I guess. Liek milan-ish

Billy fucked a lot of tail for a baldie

>implying it ain't the girls ravaging his milky butthole with a strap-on

Darcy even?

And one listen through of Live Through This is enough to tell you that she mopped the floor with Kobain in the talent department.

90's Courtney was to Karen O as Kate Bush is to Joanna Newsom, but the 1970's-tier drug use that accompanied her scene took it's toll for sure.

I'd love to see the alternative universe where Courtney aged as gracefully as Karen has and had a bunch of Oscar-nominated songs for critically acclaimed movies in the 2000's. She really was a treasure in her day.

As a blonde haired, blue eyed dude who went to Brandeis, nothing was hotter than fucking the orthodox girls who were busy "finding themselves" at college, knowing there was no way in hell that I'd ever get to meet their parents.

The only way it would have been better would be if I had an uncut cock to rawdog them with.

Watching a Jewish chick play with your foreskin has got to be so fucking satisfying.

kek

Seriously though, is there anyone that Courtney Love didn't get off with?
>Kurt Cobain
>Billy Corgan
>Steve Coogan
>Mickey Rourke
>Noel Fielding
>Russell Brand
>Scott Weiland
>Edward Norton
>Gavin Rossdale
>Trent Reznor
>Ted Nugent
>Alex James
Just for a start

>Seriously though, is there anyone that Courtney Love didn't get off with?
you

She was hawt. Fuck the h8ters.

>Liam Gallagher

did they?

His brother definitely didn't
>“I read an interview with her once and she said, ‘I can’t fucking believe this. I know everyone in London and I’ve never fucking met Noel – was he hiding from me?’ And the answer is: yes,” he says.

>Gallagher then continues: “I was in a studio in LA and we were in the back recording [2005 Oasis album] ‘Don’t Believe The Truth’. And reception called us as said ‘Just to warn you: Courtney Love’s just walked in. I knew Liam was running around in reception and I though, ‘Brilliant, that’s a fucking meeting of minds right there.’ I could hear her shouting, ‘Where’s Noel? I gotta meet Noel!’ So I grabbed a cig, exited out the back door and went straight back to the motel and locked the door. I was like, ‘I can;t be dealing with her rowdiness – fucking hell, no way.’ But I applaud her.”

nah courtney likes benises as much as she likes drugs

>implying Lana doesn't have a feminine penis

Based Robbie

>ywn watch lana fuck courtney with her thick cleanly shaven cock while courtney fondles her belly rolls and snorts coke

Classic Robbie

legends

>And one listen through of Live Through This is enough to tell you that she mopped the floor with Kobain in the talent department.

still cant get over it lads ;'(