Russian connections are solid. Will he be impeached?

Russian connections are solid. Will he be impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-03-24/facing-failure-gop-health-care-bill-to-replace-obamacare-pulled-from-house-floor?offset=20
nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/repeal-affordable-care-act-donald-trump.html?_r=0
sutori.com/story/trumputin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they were solid, they would have been discovered by now.
Stay butthurt about the orange jackass, it's amusing.

They are discovered. Americans are just slow.

>A CIA insider said an NSA insider believes the russians MIGHT be involved, nevermind both agencies can mimic any ousider attack pattern

lmao never

who's butthurt?

Totally. The Republican-dominated House will file impeachment charges against him, and the GOP-controlled Senate will convict. It's a done deal.

Moran.

GET A BRIAN MORAN!

>Trusting Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=fFrcl6VGrDQ

You mean the party that just shut down one of his biggest campaign promises?

lol which one?

then what are they? all i've heard is that they found connections, then later said there was no evidence to support that claim.
sounds more like liberals grasping at straws cause you still cant get past the fact you backed a horrible candidate.

and why is it that all you focus on is the slight chance hillarys campaign could have been hacked by russians but completely ignore the well known fact that the hack revealed the election was rigged against sanders? you faggots don't care about a fair an honest election, stop pretending you do

Trump shut it down because the Republicans don't know what they're doing and haven't known for the the past 8 years.

No, they aren't, otherwise there'd be impeachment proceedings occuring right now.

OP is. He's mad the orange cheesepuff is still president because there's no proof of anything.

if approval ratings get much lower than 35%, they'll all jump ship

these are politicians, not ideologues we're talking about here

The one where he said repeatedly that they would repeal the ACA. And then the GOP didn't support Trump's AHCA. That one. The one they said they would do first day. Which they didn't and now looks like they won't ever.

How does it feel to be lied to, right to your face?

>and why is it that all you focus on is the slight chance hillarys campaign could have been hacked by russians but completely ignore the well known fact that the hack revealed the election was rigged against sanders? you faggots don't care about a fair an honest election, stop pretending you do

lol this is just false. libcucks won't stop bitching and moaning about how it was stolen from sanders. hell, many didn't VOTE because of it

>Being this delusional

>Trump's AHCA
Are you seriously this retarded? That was the GOP bill and Trump told them to pull it because it would never make it to a vote.

Of course he'll be inpeached. Only morons with their heads in the sand can doubt the Russian connection. Get used to President Pence.

lol i dont care
i dont take anything he says at face value anyways

As of this moment? Probably not. If he continues down this path until he's less popular than mainstream Republicans with the base, absolutely. Yes, he's unpopular, but what people neglect to remember is that Congress is almost ALWAYS less poplar than the President.

So what you're saying is that the bill to repeal and replace the ACA, one of Trump's most prominent campaign promises, had nothing to do with him? Are you really saying that?

Trump is toast. He's digging himself deeper and deeper. I hope he's convicted of treason.

You cant impeach congress. This is the most unpopular potus of all time.

He won't be, because there is none. If they can't get the Wicked Bitch of the West for it, after all the shit she's pulled that is hugely fucking illegal openly, then its laughable to think the orangutan will get tried for it.

Jesus christ, don't you idiots UNDERSTAND?? Albert Pike planned 9/11 100 years ago to make us despise Islam and start a war all while trying to get us to hate them more before flooding them into our countries before finally having us believe in the false hope of their world government. I don't see anyone else who's awake like me and it's scary. It's all right there in plain sight for anyone to see. Fuck it, I'm not worries, I know for a fact this is the timeline where humanity beats the machine.

You can impeach any public official, including congressmen and senators.

>usnews.com/news/articles/2017-03-24/facing-failure-gop-health-care-bill-to-replace-obamacare-pulled-from-house-floor?offset=20
And because you're probably too moronic to actually read the full thing, allow me to point you to this.
>Afterward, a House Republican aide told reporters that Trump called the speaker at 3 p.m. and asked him to pull the bill. During his briefing, Ryan said he called Trump to say that "the best thing" would be to pull the bill, and that Trump agreed with him.

Post links. I've been following this closely and there hasn't been shit except reporters repeating the same vague inferences over and over.

Nothing she did could be considered treason. As president nonetheless.

nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/repeal-affordable-care-act-donald-trump.html?_r=0

And if you read this article from the New York Times, Trump had much to do with the creating of the AHCA, and it was at his urging that it was introduced.

>You cant impeach congress

No, but you can impeach/vote out Congressmen.

>This is the most unpopular potus of all time.

He's the most unpopular new POTUS, but others have had approval ratings below 35%. Again, what it a boils down to is how popular he is with the base. He still polls fairly well among Republicans, and a Republican Congress isn't going to impeach a President who is popular with the people who elected them.

And don't get me wrong, I fucking hate Trump. I just don't see impeachment in the near future unless the Russia investigation turns up something bad enough to make Republican voters turn against him. But as of right now, that hasn't happened. Yet...

This. I just don't see why Dems can't see the truth that's right in front of them.

>Trump had much to do with the bill that was being put together over 8 years
You're a moron, and your link says nothing about that, only that he was urging to get the legislature passed quickly.

Republicans WOULD impeach a president that colluding with Russia during an election. No matter the party. Republicans hate him anyway and would love a Prez Pence.

Aside from when it quotes Mr. Ryan as having been in contact with Trump on the subject of the bill since he became president.

>Being in contact with trump on the subject of the bill
>Having a hand in creating the bill
Choose one and only one, faggot.

You really think Paul Ryan spent 8 years (or even one) crafting that piece of shit?

You're dumber than you look.

>GOP bill
>Must be Paul Ryan's
You're not even close to grasping those straws, faggot.

Did the Russians force Hillary to host her SOS email on an unsecured server in a Denver bathroom? Did the Russians infect Hillary with whatever disease caused her to keep passing out and pooping her dress? Did the Russians convince Hillary to delete 30,000 emails and destroy 13 blackberrys with a hammer? If they didn't, then they didn't manipulate the election. Hillary's and Obama's incompetence did.

Republican fag and I would love to have prez pence instead. Trump is ruining GOP

Hey faggot, I wasn't the one who was talking about Ryan creating the bill.

lrn2context fgt kys kthxbai

#pwned

The Russians are not the enemy you lobotomised moron. It's the Saudis, but you globalists libtards need wars to feed the US economy, so you keep making wars in countries to rob them of their natural ressources while blaming the Russians while the American sheeple approve

>Republicans WOULD impeach a president that colluding with Russia during an election

I mean, we'll see. The writing is on the wall with this whole Russia thing, and I hope you're right, but I have doubts.

lol. that's not reality, junior.

>Being this much of a faggot
Neck yourself.

See

>but you globalists libtards need wars to feed the US economy,

I'm sorry, who was it that started the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? That was us libtards, right? G-Dubs was a YUGE Democrat, right?

i wish it was that simple.

>Sup Forums is one person

Excellent strawman building technique. All people you don't support the view of are exactly one person amirite?

You do realize by showing that you adhere to this way of thinking, you're also exposing how flawed your reasoning skills are right?

Also, nice tits.

You seem to have the two subjects of that second sentence reversed. Trump bill, GOP hates it. Repeal and do not replace Obamacare, it's not my job to pay for poorfags to go to the hospital.

sutori.com/story/trumputin

He was part of the same system that is currently fighting Trump, it isn't exactly as clean cut as you believe user

Infinity dubs don't lie

Ryan's not as smart as he pretends to be.

Lol enjoy the outbreaks of contagious diseases, severe declines in the work force, and general economic upheavals that ensue you narrow-minded cunt.

Lots of corruption in congress, and the FBI, it's hard to say.

I think it really comes down to if the DEMS win back the house in 2018 and push for impeachment and to further the investigation.

For now the GOP is too selfish and retarded to care if putin controls the president, they're only looking out for their own self interest, a lot of which has to do with russian and alaskan oil.

I am fully aware that it isn't clean cut. But I'm also fully aware that Trump is a giant flaming piece of shit. I know this because I've seen him speak for more than ten seconds.

And who made it worse? and what about Libya and Syria? It's not about Democrats or Republicans, those are illusions, it's about Globalists vs Nationalists.

another shill thread
sage

You're missing the entire point. There's enough smoke to start looking for a fire.

ayyyy we hit 35% today. shit is still goin down hill too

>libtards
...aaaand your argument is immediately invalidated. good job.

It's been discovered. The FBI has a case, but if congress doesn't push the investigation there's nothing the FBI can do. COmey will just get fired if he doesn't have high level politicians getting his back.

The corruption runs so deep, this is actually a battle for control of our country, will money, treason, and corruption win? Or will the american people stand up and tell their statesmen who they really work for?

nobody is as smart as they try to come off as. We are all human, and we all fuck upeverything all the time. Pretending politicians are some sort of enlightened leaders, can be boiled down to a sort of idolization of them. Truth is ALL politicians suck fat cocks for money.

You guys need to stop replying to these threads.
there's some serious shilling operation going on here.

this is precisely why i decided to stay home because the democratic party I used to vote for turned into a bunch of corporatist babies

protip: shilling like Russian trolls isn't helping you get anywhere.

agreed sanders would have beat him if he had gotten to the national platform he would have torn trump a new one for real i think its a joke they let hillary have it

Here I fixed that for ya

geez, fuck off. no one asked for your opinion, and you aren't forced to wander in.

quads for truth

>And who made it worse? and what about Libya and Syria?

Bush and friends destabilized the middle east by removing an insane but stable kingpin and creating a massive power vacuum that reverberated across all the tin pot dictatorships that make up the near east and North Africa. People like Vladimir Putin, according to NATO head Gen. Philip Breedlove, and Bashar al-Assad the capitalized off said instability and instigated the "rapefugee" crisis that Sup Forums will not fucking shut up about, which has played a major part in sending Europe and the US further to the right. Putin is not our fucking friend no matter what Alex Jones tells you. If his shenanigans in the Ukraine and Crimea were not enough to tell you the man is making major fucking moves, I don't know what to tell you.

dude come on G-dubs was a raging commie everyone knows it he even draft dodged lol ;)

all that shit is covered here in this link:

It's a timeline of the entirety of Trump/Russia involvement as known so far.

Anyone?

>geez, fuck off
SJW detected

blaming bush when the problem was originally created by clinton.. ahahahaahaha leave ole georgie alone my friend. he played his role in the scheme by doing what any conservative president would of done after 9/11. hook line and sinker

> will money, treason, and corruption win? Or will the american people stand up and tell their statesmen who they really work for?

Tune in next week to find out. Same Bat time, same Bat cha- nah, just fucking with you. The answer is money and corruption wins. Money and corruption always wins.

35% approval rating like how is this democracy

Wait, so you're telling me that it was Clinton that decided to start a war in a country that had fuck all to do with 9/11 in response to 9/11 based on an enormous fucking lie? Interesting. Very interesting.

Hating the president is as American as apple pie.

>You're missing the entire point. There's enough smoke to start looking for a fire.

You're missing the entire point. The Dumbs definitely were the beneficiaries of election manipulation, by the press. Not for pretend, but for real. Like two occasions where CNN leaked debate questions, like ignoring Hills illnesses and incompetence, like helping to pretend she was popular even though most of her rallies were to a few dozen supporters, like failing to mention most of her wiki leak issues, etc.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to continue to attack Trump over what you wish was the case and ignore that the press, especially Mad Max (Maddow), are by far the greater, and more certain, issue.

>Deflection has entered the chatroom.

Hillary ain't president tho

Well.. Bush and the Neo Con's with the dark princes Cheney & Rumsfeldt did get the snowball rolling downhill in the m.e. Iraq was in all its faults, a military power in the region.

Sadam kept a lot of shit at bay, besides being a dick to his own people, he was being a dick to everyone. America decided it was better with a unknown evil that a known, which most the time is a shit gamble.

A lot of the military command that got dispersed when he fell, later joined different rogue movements.

> Like two occasions where CNN leaked debate questions

That was a person, not "the press".

>like ignoring Hills illnesses and incompetence

Her "illnesses" were reported. Watch Charlie Rose's interview with Bill. When she passed out, it was major news. The problem is, if had to wager a guess, you disagree with the extent of her illnesses. People on Sup Forums seem to think she has some severe life threatening illness, but she herself says otherwise. I don't know why you would expect the media to take the word of someone who doesn't know her about her health over the woman herself. As far as "incompotence", that's a matter of opinion.

>helping to pretend she was popular even though most of her rallies were to a few dozen supporters

That's laughably false. She fucking won the popular vote by an enormous margin. And before you say it was election fraud, I'll need to se some proof of that.

>like failing to mention most of her wiki leak issues

Again, that's just plain false. The leaks were huge news. If you are asking why they weren't covering something like Pizzagate, it's because it was a fucking conspiracy theory born on Sup Forums. No one actually believes it.

Red pill me.

Bashar is a close ally to Russia since years, and strategically important, Russia doesn't want the US to come and dictate the post-war conditions once again.

So Russia will help Assad in bombing anyone he/they think is the enemy.
Russia then putting the blame on US is as old as time itself.
In the end, when "the west" managed to force a no-fly zone over Libya, only 15-20k people dies.

Russia, and also china if i can remember, opposed a no fly zone, and how many millions are dispersed? how many hundreds of thousand dead?
Why oppose a no fly zone? If not to back your shady ally?

All the Dems have is their MUH RUSSIA bullshit, their whole plan is to try and stall Trump's agenda for the next 4 years (probably 8) by creating fake news, letting the MSM blow it completely out of proportion and release polls saying his approval rating is so low (we all know how polls can be "trusted")

It worked for two months, but McConnell said today Gorsuch is getting confirmed next Fri no matter what.

GOP is going nuclear and they can because they have all 3 branches and a mandate.

Stay mad liberal cuckbois.