Welcome to the After Hours bar! unfortunately, our fortune tellers and cookie-givers have checked out for the night...

Welcome to the After Hours bar! unfortunately, our fortune tellers and cookie-givers have checked out for the night, but we still have some good things to offer! right now we have a few things on tap!

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy thoughts

Thank you for stopping by

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK6m73FkyVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

still here to pass out cookies

What'cha makig to eat?

>cookie givers and fortune tellers have checked out
Honey, I *live* to prove people wrong. I'll give out cookies long as I can as long as people put
>fortune
at the beginning of their post and I'll give out a couple of tarots too~

Thanks for having me, op.
Btw, what do I call you?

Mantis

correction: cookies are still on tap! please submit a name for your fortune cookie, if you want one!

drunk person food! leftover baked beans with cheese, and some pastrami and spicy mustard in a tortilla!
basically the first things I saw in the fridge, nothing amazing.

I'm Jill, thanks

Just in case

-Sweet Roll

Her name is Jill. Best bartender this side of the Big Dipper~

Good start... I like it...

Oh cool.

I'll keep rolling then if tarots are still available.

Nice to meet you!

Mantis

Both of those things sound good.

you two flatter me one off from quints

good to meet you as well! I think we've talked a bit before, but never formally exchanged names.

>advice

How do I not spout loads of stupid shit everytime I try to open my mouth

Ufufu... You're only being flattered because there's no cuter bartender out there...!

the easy answer would be not opening your mouth, but that's a little rude to say.
the real answer would be to work on self-control. work on making sure you only say what you mean to say, and won't regret in the future. it's really hard, trust me.
that's because there's no other bartender in the threads.

Get better at deliberately hesitating before you speak so you can reformulate what you're going to say or bite your tongue if it doesn't need to be said at all.

Anyone play wwii rts?

The way I have it currently is alright, I leave no trace (if there is, I intend to remove it) and have no risk of viruses, and I'm not using my computer

I only have to keep my ears open and be ready to set up a ruse at moments notice

-Sweet Roll

Hiya Bunny!

Mantis

that's a much better way of putting it, yeah. listen to this smart user.
I really wish I could, but RTS is one of my worst genres. there's too many things happening at once to keep track of...

:)

You can practice with us.
A. You have Anonimity
B. You can think before you hit the Post Button

Mantis

thinking about those beans, huh? I always like baked beans with a nice hot dog.\

Nah, rts's look pretty complicated. Do you have any recommendations?

youtube.com/watch?v=xK6m73FkyVg

Hoi4, coh2, warfront turning point, rush for berlin, and the blitzkrieg series.

hot dogs would be nice! I used to have some chicken sausages around here, but I think they're all gone by now.

please make me a new drink. I lost my last one.

What, do I have to start doing it?
Yeah but you're the only bartender I go to for getting drunk! That makes you the best one, anyway.

Nah, usually when you barf, that's the sign to stop.

we'll keep it gentle. one Mulan Tea, coming up.
I'll just accept the compliment, then

Well, I think that's enough negativity for me for a while

Soo, am I the only one here who is really excited for Destiny 2?

-Sweet Roll

it looks interesting enough, but I haven't owned a console in years and my PC was mid-tier 4 years ago. I'm going to have to pass for a few years, at least.

As you always should~

I like these trippy reisen pictures

I love a good hotdog too.
And a nice Pastrami Submarine occasionally..

Mantis

I've been craving a nathan's grilled hot dog for a long while, they're just so gooood

Sounds tough

I'll take a look at those, they've always interested me

pssst... lurking user. I see you there. I hope your day tomorrow is the best it can be.

pastrami's actually outside of my regular choice of food! this is the first time I've had it in years, and it's still a bit of a funny flavor to me.

oh thank god, the old thread died. it's hard only having 60 pictures to post.

Oh yeah they are fun. Wehrmacht equipment and related stuff is second nature to me so I like those games. The men of war series is good too.

Heh.. Wish I had more of 'em.
That does sound hard, I have over like... 5000.

I think I'm too drunk for those readings now, though...

Its kind of different, like Soppresada or Capicola..but yummy!

Mantis

Destiny was the only MMO that I got REALLY into, it was also where I met that small group of friends I mentioned earlier, I unfortunately left a while after taken king was released, and just before new content came up, I wanted to return, but I had to pay a lot of money to continue on the Xbox one, so I said I will wait until Destiny 2

And after a painful year of seeing cool things happening without me, and no solid things for Destiny 2 to look into, they finally do something

I was laughing a bewildered laugh and crying tears of joy when I saw that teaser

-Sweet Roll

ah... it seems that posts by OPs don't bump the thread! this is something I wasn't aware of until right now. I guess I learned something today.

you should have paced yourself, sis

I think this drink is like 50% rum so I mean I don't think it's about pacing really

Pastrami is to sharp for me sometimes, super...tangy? I guess.

I always liked the whole ww2 aesthetic, COD Waw is still my favorite COD. Then again, cod's nothing too special

man, I haven't played an MMO since... Burning Crusade, or something. those were some good times.
I'm glad you've got it to look forward to!
...that would do it, yeah.
I should tell you about the time I got blackout drunk sometime.

Shit i fucked up that first reply.

They're both Spicy Italian Cold Cuts.
I highly recommend both!

Mantis

Yeah wwii has the best aesthetic I think.

Still shelling that stongpoint for trips

I drank a bottle of tequila once. Like, straight. It was awesome. And horrible.

What happened afterwards?

Mantis

How was your day, everybody?

I'll make sure to grab some in the future!
as Louise said, she may be a little too intoxicated to deliver readings now.
and I'm headed in that direction as well, it seems...
I ordered a regular drink at a pub, drank it on my own. then I ordered a 64oz fishbowl, which everyone else with me said they would share with me. no one did, and I wasn't going to let it all go to waste.
I woke up still-drunk the next morning. I wouldn't suggest it.
it's been good, user! what about yours?

You guys are making me hungry, but I don't want to wake anybody up while getting food :,(

I'm hoping that WWII shooters become a thing again. That means more wwii games since everybody'll be bandwangoning.

Tequila can be good straight, if the quality is very high. I like absinthe and other strong spirits.

Is Dana there? I'd much rather talk to her...

Could have been better. But, its halfway through the week, so that's a plus!

Ummm.. I puked.. In a tub.... I passed out over the side of it. Needed Reimu to nurse me back to feeling alright nearly all of the next day. Didn't wanna move most of that day.
Woah! That's amazing! Haha...
I don't drink much straight but I was angry that night.

Best Boss is in the back office, I'll let her know you're looking for her.
well, at least you know how to look on the bright side of it! what made it less than it could have been, though?
that was before all the medications that lowered my tolerance. now I'm tipsy after sipping an old fashioned, or after a couple pints.

If everyone is getting a little tipsy, I reccomend drinking and eating plenty of water, yogurt and bananas to replenish lost nutrients.

Forgot pic

Hehe... I see, I see. A couple pints, eh? Do you live in the UK, I wonder? I mean, not that you have to live in the UK to say, "a few pints"

Mostly just drama in a group of friends and coworkers, that I had to get caught in the middle of. I'm hoping we can all just settle it over a drink. Thanks for asking, though.

One of my favourite shooter games of all time has to be Medal of Honor: European Assault, which was actually the first shooter game I ever played, it was fun and the theme is unforgettable

I'm also eating leftover shake 'n bake, I had some sidekicks earlier, but I ate them first

-Sweet Roll

Hey guys, glad I was able to catch the after party. I guess I'll go by Shoe.

Had dinner at a vegan restaurant with a gal pal since I've been trying out a vegan diet for a few weeks. Not bad so far, I feel more energized lately.

Hope you're all having a nice night. Just got a pack of smokes so I feel pretty nice.

I'd like a Pile Driver, please.

I've got a water by my bed already, just in case. thanks for looking out for us though, Thor

I thought they used pints in the states, when talking about beer

When I was a kid I think I had pacific assault and it was rad as shit, but my mom didn't like the violence and gave it away.

My first full fps was King Kong though i'd played snippets of Doom prior

coming right up

Well I know what a pint is. And yeah, I see. That's not bad for one can!

Oh yeah... I honestly forgot

it's a good, cheap buzz, and that's all I can ask for. this stuff isn't for sipping.
no worries at all! no one has an infallible memory, it's only natural that something slips by now and then.

King Kong was neat too

Me and my brother have in jokes with some quotes from that game, other games too

-Sweet Roll

\/ \/ \/

>727372936

-Sweet Roll

Thanks! Well there's several different categories of that kind of food.

There's your typical raw foods which is mostly hipsters eating raw vegetables and fruits and activated almonds and other nuts, as well as legumes.

There's the type of fare that tries to emulate meats and other "regular" foods, usually using processed grains and soy, among other things.

And there's the type where people just basically cook up veggies and stuff and make casseroles, "tacos" and other things, using beans and other vegetables as the main ingredients.

I usually fall into the latter category, I can eat raw foods, but they're lacking in flavor. There's a ton of recipes online, and of you ever want to go to a restaurant, hit up Yelp. I'm sure there's something nice near you, and they'll usually have a rundown of the menu so you can see what category they specialize in.

I had a vegan pizza today with tapioca "cheese, fake sausage and veggies, and it was pretty good.

\/ \/ \/

I really hate it when I need to fix these

-Sweet Roll

Damn, pardon the wall of text.

Heh...

I am talking to a "girl" I meet in a random people app. The first day way was AWESOME we were having fun and all. But in the second day she starts talking about what gender I am and that "she" is a bisexual and random strange shit. I still want to talk with "her" but I don't know what to do, should I keep talking to "her"?

Oh yeah, I'm not to worried :p I do have shitty memory though :)

No worries, mate. I gotcha.

Hey, it's interesting. No problem. I had vegan sausage once, with a pasta dish. It was bretty good.

I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for sure. I think the closest I could ever actually go is pescatarian though, fish is something I just can't quit.
and no need to apologize about talking a lot, it's good having some conversation flowing now and then!
yes, friend?
let's start off with one thing: ultimately, it's completely up to you if you keep talking to them or not.
it honestly just sounds like you met tumblr as a person, but maybe that's just me. if you had interesting topics to talk about, try and stick to those. if it seems like their main hobbies are discussing gender/sexuality, and that's not your kind of thing, then maybe it's not going to work out.
I've never had good memory either! I think I met someone here two or three times, and I eventually just screenshotted their post so I could remember them in the future.
it just comes down to developing a coping method for your deficiency.

No harm in talking.
But you're not obligated to meet anyone.

Mantis

Stop putting "her" in quotations, user. We get it. Why would that be reason t o stop talking to them? I mean, you may not be sure but... why don't you just get proof? Rather than operating on faulty information?

also, yeah, this. if she thinks she's a girl, and that's what she's comfortable as, she's a girl. it's not gonna hurt anyone to say that, I don't think.
weird seeing this anywhere other than /waifu/. how's it going, spooky Oblivion face?

Well the think is she told me she was lesbian at first, then that she is bisexual Wtf? I don't care about their sexual gender but I am confused and its starting to feel unconfortable.

I guess it depends on what you want, do you want freindship or something else?

Yeah, i'm still figuring out a method. It doesn't help that I want to forget some stuff though. I end up forgetting alot more

Just friends

Is this a dating app?
If this is not your preference, politely end it and move on.

Mantis

Neh, just an app to meet random people

I mean, let's say you're a dude. you could define yourself as straight when you're dating a woman, or you could define yourself as bisexual because, if there was a really nice cock in front of you, you wouldn't mind giving it a tug.
maybe she's saying that, in her last relationship, she was with another woman, but in general she's open to anyone?
sticky notes works for me at times. or notebook lists. or google keep.
I'd suggest journaling, because having to commit ideas to paper also helps cement them in your mind!

Well yeah maybe, or maybe she feels confortable telling me this? But is this normal on a relation ship, Talking about this? Sorry for my beta shit.

I'd say attempt to learn more about her, maybe ask questions. Maybe convey your feelings when appropriate.

If it goes way south, I say bail

I need to try and stick to writing things down and stuff. I always start but seldom stay with it.

I know know I have a smart phone for all that stuff but I always like pen and paper.

Ok
Still, if you'd rather not talk to someone, politely end it and move on to the next individual.

Mantis

It seems like you had a good time in the beginning, so I would ask "them" straight up what they identify as before you decide what further steps to take. Just ask nonchalantly, and decide based on the answer.

Appreciate it, Mega Dude. Yeah, vegan sausage is hard to mess up since the spices are key. I put a Mega Man charm on my bike today, thought you might appreciate it.

I don't blame you, fish is pretty damn good. I'd be lying if I said I haven't had an intense craving for a burger, but I need to practice discipline if I'm ever to slim up some.

-Shoe

This sounds pretty good, I might try this, thanks

I mean, it's a part of the onion, yeah. it's moving past small talk into self-definition. just one of the layers you gotta get through while getting to know people.
I'll take the Shrek quotes now.
I totally feel you there. I have a dozen notebooks around my room even though my phone's hard drive can store more writing than all of them combined. there's something primal about putting a pen to paper.
there are ways to do low calorie burgers! I made some a week or two ago with ground chicken instead.
I feel you though, I really need to get back into running again. it felt nicer than being lazy all the time.

Yo Shoe, anybody who like Mega Man that much is a-ok in my book. Excellent charm, and nice bike

Yeah, no problem. Just be respectful, but firm. You're a person, not a doormat

I know, right? I almost feel bad sometimes because I have this rad, space age super computer in my pocket and i just use it for dumb shit.

I messed that up