Helo friends, i am form India, tell me what u know about my beautaful county

Helo friends, i am form India, tell me what u know about my beautaful county

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSctqjzFjJ8&t=509s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

Well I was just reading about how silk traders helped spread traditional Buddhism and how the Bodhi Tree that Buddha sat under has offspring in other countries.

poo in the loo

The Bodhi Tree is in my hometown, Gaya (Bihar).

Well, you're starving when they have a whole stable where there are cows and bulls, you're fucking idiots.

I have been to india. Took a world religions class and we took a trip to see what all people there believe

Got any photos of it?
What do you think of it?

That you're basically niggers with a weird accent

Bakchodi mat kar, jaa /pol pe gaand mara

You are rice eating niggers

You poop in the street

You rub shit on your forehead

Nigger

you love amitah bachan movies

Post pics of hot Indian bitches. I fucked an Indian chick once and she liked being degraded. I made her say "fuck me in my shtinky Indian pushy"

Your whole population works at a telecom call centre

Lel

Have I anshwered all your questions in a thoughtful and timely manner?

Real talk
>indians are backstabbers
>arrogant prick
>doesn't know the meaning of hypocrisy despite being the biggest hypocrite
>stinky as always

Why don't you take a shower daily?

Shit was hilarious. Her parents disowned her because as soon as she got here she started letting loose and fucking white guys. She turned into a huge slut and got and I got her hooked on oxycodone and now lives in the projects with a heroin addict who she cheats on all the time.

No, you just gave me an aneurism.

They shower in the Ganges. Would smell better if they didn't shower at all.

This, Indians are up on par with Muslims when it comes to shit tier sumhumans.

I shee, ah yesh shir. On a schcale of 1-10 would you recommend our product and shervishes to your family, friendsh or coworkersh?

I know it's one of the most prejudice countries in the word that actually labels your birth certificate "poor" or "rich".

The Indians that have come to America have a reputation for being heartless toward anyone below rank.

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

Nigger what?

Nice try but you can't just call a huge toilet a country

What about amitah bachan dude.

you have the worst country in the world. I've never been to a place I didn't like, till i went to india. It is dirty and people are disrespectful hacks. The caste system shows how intolerant you are. Anybody who thinks you are spiritual are a bunch of confused westerners.

you also have no culture. everything worth watching in india was done by muslims. clean up your mess.

Wut

>my jimmies are super rustled
mission accomplished

Gosh... The Indian Rambo is here.

I drink capuccinos made from coffee beans that are monsooned in the Malabar region. Good stuff.

Otherwise, fuck Indians.
In IT, when I give them a hard project, they will NEVER admit that they don't know how to do it. They usually use the first fix they find on google, even when it is outrageously outdated and incorrect. And I fucken hate when they answer in the affirmative with the expression "Correct"

Though I realize the dark indians hate the lighter skinned indians, though to me they are all black...

Kek

Trips n dubs.. Trips n dubs.. Your opinions are true.

What the fuck is so special about cows to you camel jockies? Eat fucking beef nigger.

>stale pasta
>im disappointed

The moon belongs to the United States of America bitch
I will personally find the person who shopped this pic and grind their testicals into its constituent particles

I am calling from Windows.
You have a Wirus on your system.

"I have a Mac"

Burpity Burpity, can you navigate to your start menu and .....

BTW the moon does not belong to america because they never went to the MOON its all FAKE.

Indians are disgusting. They don't wash their hands after using the toilet.

Seriously, i see this everyday at my office.

hilarious how many people get triggered by a white guy or a paki pretending to be an illiterate Indian OP. 10/10, OP. Good job. The photo is also Grade A Inflammatory artwork.

DESIGNATED

u saying wat u son of basterd bich? u mutherfuker i wil be fuking yor mother u son of bich, top top top secret see u biching hed, i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit!! u wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickbich bloody basterd!!

Remember those bhosdikes are calling from chutiya agency (subsidiary of bhos marina inc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=SSctqjzFjJ8&t=509s

This guy

He's right its fake