Movies that have good ratings and reviews but you cant fucking stand

Movies that have good ratings and reviews but you cant fucking stand

History of Violence was good except for the fucking retarded rape scene halfway through.

Blue people Avatar, was garbage.

Most Disney anything that isn't Pixar

i thought the acting was shit and made it hard to get through

Avengers are shit movies.

rogue one

script was so shitty

Checked
also agreed. I dont like most super hero movies.
I lose Chirstan Bale batman movies tho cause they are dark and edgy for a super hero movie

Wayyy better than the force awakens.

Oh god. I believe Batman super hero movies are the worst. Nigger doesn't even have powers

Every fucking Star Wars movie ever. Absolute fucking garbage. Yes, even the old ones. Fucking shit.

He was raped tho the violence iodots

even rogue one?

Yes, even Rogue Fucking One. Fuck off.

I found out the other day while looking for a movie to watch. Google top rated movies, and chances are I can't stand any of the ones that were made within the last 2 or 3 years, honestly. Movies are just going to shit.

very tru fam mah bad

this is true.

also it was clearly butchered in editing. would be interesting to see everything that was shot, but we prob never will

not that guy, but rogue one is trash. it's not an action movie, it's not a heist movie, it's not even really a star wars movie... it's just a shitty little script someone tried to fill in all the boxes on.

pleb

Stop shilling rogue one. It wasn't impressive by any means. It's was a chore to watch the only redeemable part was the last 15 minutes when Vader slaughtered all the rebels.

Agreed.

Original Star Wars movies (and all the new ones) are utter trash. The scripts are horrid, the acting is abysmal, and Lucas has just proceeded to constantly make them worse and worse over time.

The new reboot/remake "let's make the guy the girl and toss in a nigger" thing was just unfuckingwatchable garbage. "Well if it's a Death star it must have a power reactor!" *Bruckheimer*

Kill me.

why are you judging movies you haven't seen?

Rogue One is overrated b/c it was better than force awakens, which is shit. and b/c felicity jones is so damn fuckable.

Harry Potter and movies of the same kind.

And the stupid fucking retard adults who think they're acceptable viewing for anyone over 12. Die.

I hadn't seen any of the star wars movies until about 3 years ago. I downloaded them all and watched them in the order recommended by a nerdy friend of mine. It was actually pretty entertaining, but I don't think I'd watch them again.

TFA had great characters that had me interested even though the story was tired. rogue one had literally no redeeming qualities

Yes. The whole 'make every comic book ever!' trend can stop now.

Rogue One is 5 stars
To all Basement dwellers

Because you don't have to see them to know what they're about.
I mean, if you can suggest a good movie then please do. But I looked at the titles and read the synopsis of ones that seemed interesting and it always just ended with me being like, "That's fucking stupid."

Moonlight.
>lets make a movie guaranteed to win an oscar
>niggrer: tick
>faggot: tick
>long lingering shots: tick
>slow as fuck so it looks artsy: tick
>ambiguous ending so it's clever: tick

I went to see avatar when it came out and had to leave 10 minutes in cuz the 3D was giving me a migraine. later watched it on dvd in 2D and it was complete and utter shit. literally the only reason it did well was the 3D gimmick

Superhero faggotry.

Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, all that fucking trash.

I actually love comics but the superhero/powers thing has to fuck off and die already. They're always giving comics a shitty image and things like Transmetropolitan deserve more attention which they don't get because of FUCKING SUPERHERO FAGS.

I saw it in IMAX 3D when it came out because I thought it seemed like a neat movie (and I wasn't the one paying, thankfully). It was awful, and I'd seen movies with much MUCH better 3D. Mostly the 3D only gave it depth, nothing popped or seemed like it was floating near you or anything.

>implying tony stark isn't pretty good in the movies

Uh...what characters were those? You mean female Luke Skywalker and Black Han Solo? Or was it Round R2D2 instead of cylindrical R2D2...or Darth Vader's teenage angst personified?

Honestly, I've never even seen an Iron Man movie, because I'm just not interested in any of that stupid fucking childish shit. You don't have to watch something to know you'd hate it.

>rogue one had literally no redeeming qualities

why are you judging the total merit of a movie based off a synopsis?

Go watch "Beasts of No Nation" and "Mad" in Netflix to start.

that's why you rolled double dubs?
>childish shit
>muh comics
kill yourself

Do stop being silly, get a grip and fuck off.

Not even close, my man

Agreed, and I think that's probably one of the biggest reasons it sucked.

This.
TFA may have basically been a remake of Star Wars, but it was fucking good. It was fun as hell and had good characters and good writing (for the most part) and good directing and good pacing.
Rogue One was an objectively terrible movie, and the fact that it was supposed to be a Star Wars movie made it even worse. Horrible writing, horrible directing, horrible pacing, horrible characters. Everything about it was shit.
And trust me I went into it excited and optimistic, but by the end I couldn't deny the fact that it sucked dick.

there hasnt been a good comic book movie since the first spiderman with tobey maguire

>silly
>wanna be a mother
Fuck off.

>ctrl+f
>no snowpiercer

Unoriginal drivel.

SUICIDE SQUAD

Well, the synopsis of a movie tells what the movie is about. So... it's kind of a fair thing to judge the movie on?
But I'll go watch those movies. I don't have netflix though, so I'll probably end up having to torrent them or some shit. But I will give them a chance.
Actually, netflix seems to be coming out with some decent shit. I saw a trailer for a movie that seemed really funny, called "I don't feel at home on this planet anymore" or something similar.

It's sad when Hancock was legitimately the best superhero movie and most interesting character of all of them.

All they did is make him an alcoholic and it gave him 100 times more "depth" than any superhero there's ever been. Brilliant.

actually this, only thing that came to mind was "poor will smith"

trash....but honestly (because of nostalgia) I like spider man 2

You're legitimately retarded.
We're done.

Hancock was the only superhero movie I'd ever enjoyed. It was pretty bad ass. But Will Smith is a damned good actor, I feel like he's perfect for being able to pull of that kind of character.

/thread

That movie was so terrible and overrated it made Trump feel disgusted

Fucking facepalm fest, stupid retarded low level comedy, cringe inducing songs, only popular because of the "Step on legos" meme.
Fuck this gay earth.

Oh god yes. I actually turned this off in the middle. Couldn't even finish it. Miserable.

yeah but a movie is more than just a synopsis of its plot...might be hard to find Mad as a torrent since it's an independent film, definitely give Beasts of No Nation a try though...

i remember it being pretty gud too

I started watching that movie and quit like 10 minutes in. And I love animated movies. But no, fuck legos. (They're not even fun to build with anymore with all the fucking movie/commercial packs they sell now.)

Lego Movie.

Multiple adults told me it was awesome so I went to go see it.

Total shit.

And I usually don't go see kids movies so I forgot how annoying it is to watch movies with a large child audience.

mein negerian.
i tried to watch one movie...idk what one it was...i remember a faggot fight in the bathroom when they shot their pixie stix at each other...but myself and the friends i was with walked out in the middle of the film. utter filth.

Stupidest movie ive seen in a while

AHAHAH YOU JUST GOT TRICKED!

lol, just posted this piece of shit movie

whats the point of this thread? What am I supposed to take away from it? At least talk about good movies so I can go watch them after you autistic cunts.

Nobody gives a shit about what you don't like.

How about this - I'll read the synopsis of these movies and decide if they sound interesting or not. But I'll watch it either way with no expectations to see if I was right. Or maybe I'll read the synopsis afterwards so that I can truly be unbiased.

How so? I'm actually thinking about watching it

leave then nigger

Dont bother. user is right. Shit/10

>This thread sounds like a stupid idea
>Goes to read and participate

christian bale is the worst batman ever, talks like a total fag

If you watch it, dont expect anything new.

be more mad

shit taste for these two

both movies are much better than their average counterpart

Save yourself the time and dont

>Movies are just going to shit
Seriously, it's getting so bad. I keep watching these new movies that come out, all the popular shit, and they all keep getting worse and worse. I watched X-Men apocalypse, Suicide Squad, and Dr. Strange last week, and they are all so fucking terrible. And this is coming from somebody who loved superhero movies so much when they first started getting good. The original Spiderman movie was like fucking incredible to me, and X-men and Iron Man. But it's mostly gone to shit. Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy were the last really good comic books movies, although I haven't seen Logan yet and I hear that's really good.

yeah, something really really tacky about them

I agree collateral is great, but Logan sucked

it was all right until they went to the farm with the family they helped and then I was all like "i dont even mind you idiots dying for endangering this innocent family"

Went in excited, left flaccid

what's the average counterpart for collateral?

ya i cringed

Agreed, that movie is the GOAT

flaccid as in penis trouble?

I enjoyed nothing of that movie. Shittiest acting of all the xmen movies and that says a lot

I haven't really seen that many comic hero movies, but to be honest marvel/DC shit never interested me even as a kid. So it would stand to reason that I still wouldn't be interested. Growing up I was more of a weeb than a standard american comic book hero kid.
But yeah, I don't like the direction movies are taking. NOW AND THEN I'll find something that seems interesting, and there are a few recent movies that I even think are really hilarious or deep. (The Fundamentals of Caring was some funny shit)
But it's hard to see how any of the newer generation's movies are gonna be anything other than shit.

this first was great and well ahead of it's time. It still holds up after 40 yrs, It's not always about the script with movies like this, it's more about the special effects, action, costumes ect.
I agree everything that came after it was shit and a mere money grab

As in it sucked

its kinda weird but it didn't bother me that much
i think it woulda been real neat if he had that voice module like affleck

That wasn't even rape - his wife was totally going with it.

I agree.

shittiest acting? ok you're just baiting now...

>As in it sucked
your penis? badum tss

That makes it sound like you got some sort of sexual satisfaction while inside tbh

So fucking tired of these super hero movies. Hollywood is braindead.

I agree. TFA was better.

Gone Girl.
That movie was fucking terrible and the "twist" was obvious 20 minutes in.

I agree. But the WORST ones are Split and Get Out

You cant be serious. You thought it was even ok?

any action or cop flic between the years 2003-2009

its one of tom cruises best performances despite not winning anything in it ( I think)

As a support worker, that movie was very entertaining