Lana Thread

Two weeks until Lust for Life comes out, what are your expectations?

Will it be like Love, i.e a mixture between Born to Die and Ultraviolence or will it be like Lust for Life, i.e like Honeymoon i.e fucking trash?

Did her last two singles flop because she's 31 and is getting old? Is it just the curse of all female artists? Also what is wrong with her upper lip?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love her so much

dunno....I'm excited but afraid they're gonna force her to include propaganda.

god she's fucking ugly
i wish you guys would stop posting this "lana good, marina bad" shit
this is raping the board's corpse

>Did her last two singles flop because she's 31 and is getting old?
this is sooooo fucking stupid.

let me guess.....you're gonna cite JewTube (((numbers)))

I'm neutral on her, but this is fucking hilarious...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE

and here comes the shills

fuck off shills....you're not fooling anyone

go pretend Grimes is a woman or something

what am i shilling for you god damn retard

what the fuck

I'm a Lana fan but I don't think it's going to be good

They're so fucking obvious

you dindu nuffin

Do you dumb assholes really think anyone buys your bullshit?

yeah yeah yeah....and Kanye just randomly gets 'dehydrated'.

fuck off

No, I looked at world wide Chart perfomances and they both flopped everywhere in the world. Judging by Jewtube numbers Minecraft Parodies would be dominating the charts by now.
>marina bad
Excuse me, I don't remember mentioning that Lana wannabe. Why do you have to bring her up? Lana and her have nothing in common expect that Marina wishes she was Lana but is a failure instead.

>you dindu nuffin
they just regular old music fans trying to turn their lives around

please stop shitting up this board

>chary performance
>2017

you and your whole fake music scene don't mrean shit anymore. Literally no one w/ half a brain believes in any of that shit anymore

>muh '''numbers'''
>muh '''charts'''
>muh AOTY
>muh '''award shows'''

I like Lana and was legitimately surprised when I saw that, but keep white knighting on an uzbekistanian knitting forum

I want to have a music discussion of an upcomming album by a semi-popular artist on here and you come here and start talking about some dumb irrelevant cunt's looks without any context. You're the one who's shitting up this board.

>I like Lana, and am totally not a shill, but....

>semi-popular artist
fuck the fuck off nigga. no one buys your bullshit

>semi-popular artist

you mean the most popular female artist in the world?

No, it literally flopped and is her worst perfoming album so far, atleast single-wise. It's not like that's a bad thing, atleast you can like her without liking top40 shit.

nigga fuck olff

how did something no one buys 'flop'?

kys

I believe you about as much as I believed your kinds bullshit about the NFL's (((ratings)))

I have no idea what you're trying to say, Marinigger. Lana isn't the most popular artist in the world, but she's still a hundred times more popular than that shitty wannabe Marina.

kek, her first album sold more than 2 (((Beyonce))) records combined.

fuck off you lying ass globalist bitch scab

It's just her worst perfoming album single wise so far. I don't care if those stats are real or some jewish conspiracy.

Who are you talking to?

>I believe you about as much as I believed your kinds bullshit about the NFL's (((ratings)))

Yep. They're treachery,deceit, and slander is downright textbook at this point.

By what metric?

Crooked'charts'? Rigged social media platforms?

kys

You're quite literally retarded, Album Sales =/= Popularity, however Single Sales do.

Albums don't get bought by the Mainstream as often as singles, you'll also never find a Radio station playing entire albums. Just because no one buys Beyonce's filler infested albums doesn't mean that she's less popular than Lana.

BTD and UV are both great albums, but you'll rarely meet anyone who's listened to them exept the singles.

It's funny that they think they're still slick w/ this bullshit.

>single sales
>2017

fuck all the way the fuck off you disinfo shill

it's either bogus numbers, or she's fat/ugly.

For whatever reason, LDR really threatens (()))

LDR literally is (()), just a fat talentless whore who would be nothing without her parents