Cute Asian thread

Cute Asian thread

Anyone got more of her?

pretty liberal definition of cute

That's mission space in the background. Disney worlds Epcot future world pavilion.

Funny little world, That was my first job. Well. here's to you weirdos

MOAR PLS

which one? 1,2, or 3?

Please say there's a a nice video of her with a dick in her mouth

Definitely confused about that title

Somebody post that cutie.
Yes, you know which one I'm talking about.

MODS

1. Totally 1

nandayo?

MODS

is this the same girl? been looking for her since i saved from before. please post moar whoever got her

1 AND 2 THE MOST

got more of these girls
?

>requests more of the ugliest ones in the thread

This is why we can't have nice things.

keep going

>

bikini?

fall in love u lose

cute? y/n

Both would fit good into my race mixing breeding chamber Im dreaming about... no white genocide, I just want to know how my kids will look like.

I fucking hate you I want this in my life.
>Tfw you'll never date a girl as cute as this
>Tfw you'll never see her do this with you, the same heart melting smile on her face
>Tfw you'll never get to make a girl so happy she'll look to you like so
Fuck man.. I'm still barely over my ex and you had to post this shit man.

Dude, 2 years ago a new student hall at my university opened - special for asian ( mainly chinese) students. I tell you, Im not a weaboo or a extreme neet - but back then I was fat and not in a good shape. Still managed to get one of those new chink pussys.

*Bonus - she wasnt even an ethnic chinese, she came from the chinese part of mongolia.

tell me more about this chamber.

>unironically bragging about banging a mongoloid

what race is she? she looks chinese but im not sure

I had a chance once to hook up with a gal from China, was almost an autistic cute since she hated being around guys but grew a liking to me somehow so she'd cling onto me when afraid.
Shit was so damn cute and remembered a day during HS where she didn't have a jacket and after school the wind was super heavy so I took her in my arms and wrapped my jacket around her body to keep her warm.
Too bad I fucked it all up in a misunderstanding and her cultural raised self couldn't get over it. After that I dated my now recent ex for 4 years (coming up soon to be 5 if she didn't selfishly leave me for a different guy) was a small Philippines girl, like 4'nothing that weighted as heavy as maybe 100 pounds wet.
Have a thing for lolis and it was like fucking a small loli girl for 4 years of life and she was only a month younger than I, which were both 21 now.
Still fuck this for giving me feels if I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd be drinking right now.

>doesnt know the difference between mongolia and mongoloids

I don't think asians are cute. Am I racist?

I read a tutorial about "dating chinese girls" before and knew some key points of their mentality, but she wasn't that extreme insectoide like "normal chinese". She actually was able to show empathy and emotions.

Aleena Lin I have her real nudes and one snap vid she sent me before her bf got home.

I still wanna know more about the chamber.

No. It's just your personal preference. I, for myself, dont like black people. Im not saying all of them have bad personalities (maybe lel), but I just dont like their black skin.

Well it's just a fantasy and not even a torture fantasy or kinda Sup Forums related shit. I just want to fuck at least one girl from every ethnicity and make a child with them, just so I can see how mixed races would look like. :D

Why is this pic in every asian thread now

I made the mistake of not knowing and, like the little faggot teen I was had a gay emo moment of crying for reasons I'd rather not share, too cringy feeling to even try typing it.
All I know is I tried for months after to make it up to her mind and got left at my knees on Valentine's day looking to the ground of a tin of cookies I made for her when she smacked them to the floor.
Shit still hurts as a "what could've been" moment.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

Lan if youre in this thread i love you

Sauce?

do you know her?

Anybody have an amazing asian creampie gif or web video file?

got any more of her?

post it

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

mmm

anymore of these girls?

moar pls

Anyone have moar of this girl

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

What happened? Ball lightning? Did it go inside her?

hory shet more cheer pics?

anymore with her long hair down like that