Ask a slutty trap anything

Ask a slutty trap anything.

More pics?

Are you a trap?

Timestamp or shut up

can you please kys?

Tell me about the first time you sucked a dick.

Yup.
OP, TIMESTAMP NOW.

i was 12 or 13. it was over pretty quick and i was really surprised when he came in my mouth

>slutty trap

Non-slutty traps exist?

How long you been on hrt? Progress is good.

Do you bleed?
And, how do you feel about sneks?

Would take a sexy pic with a sign saying Nicole on it? For nicole or just nicole

> nicole
Why nicole?

May my dubs pave the way

Can i have your snapchat ? Im 7,5 inch

She loves traps and her birthday is coming up soon so it'd be a nice surprise.

Well in may... but time flies and I think she'd be into your body.

left or right?

Left looks tastier. Not OP btw

Left

Not OP, but am trap... if OP takes too long maybe I will do it..

Do you have tummy pics?

Wow that'd be awesome :) thank you!

go on...

Best I got is this...

Look really cute... Snapchat ? Im hard for you

Shave pubes if you want to trap

How long have you been on hormones?

Also does being on hormones help you to not want to self kill as much?

Do you think shaving, slipping on a pair of panties, and squishing your man boobs together makes you a trap?

Wow your body is great :) nicole would love you. Idk why I never thought of asking for a sign for her.

>Also does being on hormones help you to not want to self kill as much?

Not op, is me, hormones definitely made me not want to kill my self as much...

What makes a trap? Are you an alpha trap? A trap lord? Looking to trap off?

>What makes a trap?
Hormones, good luck with genes, intense self loathing, cloths, makeup, exercise and diet, crippling depression, long hair.... those are the most important parts at least.

You've got the frame for a broad chest/set of shoulders, it's a shame you're wasting the potential for a useful body this way.

Don't forget thigh high socks and a software engineering degree.

are traps sluts by nature? like is it possible as a straight guy to settle down with a passable trap who doesnt make her living sucking dick?

>are traps sluts by nature?

Yes. It's a fetish turned into a lifestyle.

Why are you only & and a half inches tall?

no. Not if they're actually transgender. Most tranners just want to settle down with a nice guy (or girl) and be normal. But we also want to stop existing so there's a slight conflict of interest there.

>thigh high socks and a software engineering degree.

Don't forget the chokers and pickles. Though I fall into this sterotype hard, just graduated with a CS degree.

do you have kik?

>Ancom
>Transbians

>anarcho communism

Jesus christ, why do you all keep proving Sup Forums right?

Damn alot of this is true with the exception of filthy commies and lesbianism.

>lesbianism
What's wrong with lesbianism? Chicks are hot..

hey gurl, how do you get the courage to meet up with guys? i wan too but chicken out, and where do you get your clothes? thanks!

I'm not gonna lie I'm a pretty self hating tranner and it doesn't make it any better that I like bot guys and girls. Makes me feel less legitimate. In principle I guess there's nothing wrong with it but every time I think about it it makes me want to kill myself.

>self hating tranner
Aren't we all...
> Makes me feel less legitimate.
That's understandable, I'm bi too but I always feel uncomfortable telling people, I feel like people see me as less legitimate because of it. But I try not to worry about it, there are plenty of cis bi and lesbian ppl.

>there are plenty of cis bi and lesbian ppl.
heh? That doesn't make me feel any better at all. i feel like I'd just be dragging down any company I had. Best not to engage in the first place.

So traps are only allowed to like dick? And if they are bi then they aren't truly traps? That kinda sounds like on the spot rules.

No I mean there are plenty of cis girls who are bi, you are no different from them... them being bi doesn't delegitimize them, so why should it for you?

I know I know. Still doesn't make me feel any better though.

I understand the more objective arguments you could make one way or another but it really doesn't change how I feel about myself.

I hope one day you can accept that you are who you are. It's easier said then done I'm sure.

hi grace

I know :(
Rational arguments don't really help me much either. The biggest thing that helps me is thinking about before, it always makes me think about how terrible it would be to go back, surly I would kill myself if that happened... makes me feel more confident I am doing the right thing.

The fuck happened to Sup Forums? Back then, people would flame you for the worthless faggot you are but instead you have horny closet fags going "PLZ GIMME UR SNAPCHAT EMAIL I LOVE YOU YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LADY"

>"PLZ GIMME UR SNAPCHAT EMAIL I LOVE YOU YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LADY"
Sup Forums has always loved traps you stupid nigger.

I'd still like to know if anyone would be willing to take a picture for nicole. Or maybe know a board that does this type of thing?

more trap pix plz

I'm not into men but want to dress like a girl. wat do?

I love women and traps/trans women but never found a guy attractive ... what's this mean ?

Kill yourself or realize that you're into men.

It means you've found a guy attractive, just only guys who are effeminate or dress like girls.

can i see you cum?

Nigga I ain't into men go fuck yourself. Women's clothes just look comfy

Then do it? You don't have to be into guys to want to be a girl.. Why do you want to dress like a girl?

Sounds like you are attracted to femininity.

Because woman's clothes look comfy as fuck and I like the way they look

I've been with a trans recently and felt like it was a woman until she pulled out her dick I came a lot that day

Is it weird my gf gets sexually arouse everytime I wear her panties?
1. They're comfy.
2. As long as she's turned on, I'm all for it.

Are you a slutty trap?

>Because woman's clothes look comfy as fuck and I like the way they look

Do you have any body image issues? Like do you just want the cloths or do you want more?

nah I just want to wear the clothes, don't think anything is particularly wrong with my body. except I think I might have fucked up my Adam's Apple

Sounds reasonable...

>I just want to wear the clothes
Then go for it, though it's doubtful you could wear them anywhere but home, you will just be a closeted crossdresser..

But keep an eye on feelings like that... shit like that can sometimes be the precursor to more... just be self aware..

>tfw I'm a trap majoring in CS

There are a lot of us, it is one of the better jobs for trans woman, software industry is pretty trans friendly, and silicon valley is in cali which is perfect. And it pays well for all the surgeries :/

I'm lucky enough to only really need hormones to pass. FFS would be great if it wasn't so much.

Would you consider a discreet affair with a married man?

I think I will go for FFS...... I can pass fine with makeup, but it bothers me a lot that I need them..

Only problem is, I'm in a dorm with a roommate and have no reasonable way to procure woman's clothing or wear them. so I'm kinda fucked. My roommate is also into traps so that doesn't help.

>buy clothing online
>become your roommates fuck buddy
>acquire more clothing
>???
>delicious faggotry

I don't have any money to do that ;_;

Find a sugar daddy, holy shit.

You can use your body to make money (unless you're a fat, hairy, gross neckbeard, of course). DUH

this. Three guys have wanted to buy me stuff since Saturday. I felt like I'd be taking advantage of them, so I didn't, but if you're not as much of a nicefag as me, you can make a bit

been underweight my entire life. I weight 138 right now, and that's almost my record high.

Kik? :3

I've been looking to fuck a passable for
A while lol

cool, go try /soc/ or something

A slut with a conscience! That's rare, hold on to that my sweet, summer child.

In all seriousness though the situation is simple. Do they want to buy you stuff just "out of the goodness of their hearts"? Probably not. So what do they want/expect in return?

Attention/affection/hand holding? That's easy! Get the stuff and give it to them.

Buttseks or a relationship? Make that judgment call and either make the exchange... or don't!

But yeah, always remember: no one owes anyone anything. Keep things fair and square in your world view and then don't bother feeling guilty if someone wants to dote on you because you're kawaii.

Great! Are you growing out your hair? Shaving and plucking religiously? Taking OTC supplements for traps?

Best time in your life to experiment. Don't let things like "dorm" or "I'm poor" keep you away from living the "I want to be the little girl, ravage my anus senpai" dreams that I know you're jacking off to nightly.

Kik