Suicide Skwad director says "FUCK MARVEL"

>Suicide Skwad director says "FUCK MARVEL"
>Doctor Strange Director says this after Skwad reviews come out

>getting the damage control ready this far out from his movie's premiere

He's right though, there's too many literally who's and SJW reviewers that RT counts. Its better to read a couple of ones that have shared similar taste/opinions as you in the past

He's trolling people
I guess early screenings like Doctor Who

>if you look at rotten tomatoes

nope.

It's nice to extend an olive branch especially when you examine Tumblr Tomatoes reviews. You need to have a handful of people and disregard the cuck 'movie blogger' from WhitePrivilege.com

I don't think these people have as much of a interest in faggy comic book rivalries as you think they do lel

Well in his defense, the guy did say "fuck marvel" . Not fuck Scott Derrickson, or any other director/actor (all of which will still have jobs after cape movies). Maybe he said fuck marvel out of frustration with the state of cape movies, where you are now supposed to add quips, and make it PG, PG13 at most (if you want a nice budget), these people know that if deadpool was able to pull those numbers with that budget and an R rating, DCU could too... but WB won't take the risk because Marvel already set the ground rules for cape movies...
So yeah, fuck marvel.

Literally nobody reads RT to find out if a movie is "good" or not. They use it only to contribute to their shitposting agendas.

>deadpool
>risk

Fox spent nothing on Deadpool. That's why they took the "risk" of letting them do what they wanted.

However, if a studio is ponying up 250M, they're going to want the broadest fucking audience possible. If directors want freedom, do it for less.

He speaks the truth.

This, people from Salon and nuzzled are literally considered top critics there, RT is a joke.

You're retarded, if it wasn't for BvS' low rating it would've hit a billion minimum

Suicide Squad was ruined because they forced them to make it like marvel. You can't outquip marvel, you can't outmeme marvel, they needed a different approach. I hope they understand it for JJ

Why do so many of the rotten reviewers have "stein" in their last name?

you don't get to post armond until he reviews Ghostbusters (((2016)))

Mereley a coincidence

Has the king delivered a verdict on skwad?

BvS was bad pal.
That wasn't RTs fault.

There is no grimdark super serious version of the Suicide Squad though. It always involves quips between the bad guys in any of its comic book source iterations. Especially when Harley is part of the team. Blaming this one on Marvel is really pathetic. It's as if DC made a Lobo movie which was cheesy, over the top and full of quips and you guys started saying they tried to emulate Marvel movies with it.

You underestimate normies.

Source: Friend's family I've known for 20 years is full on norm

They care about IMDB rating.

>Letting fat fedoras shape the way you think about a movie
Cuckest generation ever.

>In this movie premiere times you were like the joker

Most people can't tell the difference between Marvel and DC or they don't give a fuck.
A comic book movie is a comic book movie. If DC produces shit then it's gonna affect Marvel's performance at the box office.
Marvel needs DC to succeed so people wouldn't stop watching comic book movies.

Derrickson is right. But then, a decent amount of reviewers I respect also said Suicide Squad was shit, so there you go.

>the state of cape movies, where you are now supposed to add quips, and make it PG, PG13 at most

I dont think youre old enough to remember any other states it might have been in or you wouldnt say that

Yep, rt caused a 70% drop in the second weekend, not word of mouth about it being bad.

Which reviewers do you respect ?

Entertainment Weekly has some good ones.

You'd be surprised how into marvel flicks Normies are. They know which one is DC and which one is Marvel despite never being into comics

they should have gotten one of the fast and furious directors to do this movie

by normies, you mean people that graduated high school after 2008?

gee how surprised I am

>you can't outmeme marvel
uhhh, you don't get to bring memes

>Maybe he said fuck marvel out of frustration with the state of cape movies

Leave it to Sup Forums to spin something to suit their dipshit rhetoric, how sad you are.

DC has the biggest meme of all.