Who here wishes they were aborted.

I WANT TO EAT A QUEER FETUS FOR JESUS

Abortion is mandatory.

reroll

reroll one more time

Ok.

only if the baby is black

Sure is abortion tonight on Sup Forums.
Let me guess, a thing happened and now it's trending?

I vote people can do whatever the fuck they want

Reroll

SAVE THE PLANET, KILL YOURSELF

Fuck babies.

kill all the babies

youtube.com/watch?v=ndaXQeRPO0g

save the whales, save the big fat funky whales, well save all the whales, but shoot the babies.

FETUS DELETUS

roll.

roll

Roll to kill all the babies. Actually all of them. Overpopulation is a thing and I'm tired of going to walmart and seeing niggers with 18 babies in their cart paying with food stamps while my paychecks get cut short

roll

It's legal

roll...

Legal

rolling

Not only legal, but mandatory.

fuck humanity.

reroll

Abortion is compulsory for everyone

-insert George Carlin here-

So close

abortion is illegal for everyone but mandatory for blacks

sex is illegal

rerollan

Legal

legal

fuck it.

Go

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

done.

Roll

wasted space for the vote.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

Elect Trump For President

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

ROLL-IE ROLL-IE ROLL!

spam is the best thing in life. it makes everyone happy by losing shit money over shit options.

if you have to advertise on 1chum, you have FAR before failed in business.

Legal

america likes killing babies

Lol me.

Illegal

They's is just alien thangs

Yes, our nations leaders enjoy the outcomes, whatever it takes.

Please do be so kind as to know that the majority of people do not support the narrative.

Most people did not support for trump, most people actually supported Sanders. Trumpers want to say that if you didn't support their government that you supported Hillary, but that isn't true.

Our citizens went for a vote to reform, but it was overdone, then forfeited. Now the government is operated by special interest and the citizens are just commodities that can be nearly traded on the stock market.

The nation gave too much lean into a 'for personal profit business man' and now we must either rebel (lmfao - starbucks is serving, shits ok!!!11one) or we just let the next 100 years of history tell its tale.

I dont give a fuck

Illegal forever

>u wot m8?

Abortion is legal but must only be carried out using a sledgehammer and construction paper.

Did you not fucking gather it m8? (yelled across the pond)

>abort the west

I read in the paper some people are trying to promote abortions when the mother preferred the other gender. Passing it off as stressful for the mother and would result in a poorer life for the child as a result. That women should not have to put up with the unnecessary strain on their life and body because of it.

abortion is legal until the child is 18.

rerolling for this madman

Illegal

Abortions are mandatory

Abortion is legal before the fetus can feel pain. Mandatory if the fetus would be born with a physical/mental disability

illegal

all female fetuses are legally required to be aborted

There can be false positives. They said my sister would have a severe disability and my dad thought about an abortion. They had her and she was fine.

Rolling for this cunt

Illegal

>sister
you are mistaken.

Abortion is Mandatory in females under age 16

Legal

Legal up to 3 years but you have to do it yourself, except in case of medical emergency

abortion is illegal

reroll

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

Imagine your mum gets into a car wreck after driving home from extreme bukkake session. In a coma, on life support.

Doctors say she will probsbly wake up in 6 months or so.

>can't support her own life/would die if not for outside support
>can't feel pain either

Not alive let's kill it.

Illegal.

people who create shitty spam bots are forcibly aborted at any age

Illegal. Maybe you shouldn't have been a slut.

Abortion is legal, especially if it's post birth, no statute of limitations, and the decision to abort can be made by any one.

Trips. First try.

I've heard so many excuses and so rarely do they seem appropriate. It's normally just for the benefit of the woman-
'It's not the right time, I'm too young / just got a job / just got comfortable at my job / not prepared to be a mum / already have a kid / can't afford a kid'
All these excuses I've heard, maybe they should learn that there never is a convenient time to have a child, considering the nature of it.
Maybe if there was stricter rules about abortions girls wont be so eager to fuck around and not use condoms.

no

abortion is legal and must be performed in the third trimester or later

>Trips decides if abortion is legal.
No, they don't.

Abortion is now mandatory for all unlicensed breeders.

reroll