Tell me about the dirtiest/weirdest thing youve ever fucked/masterbated too...

Tell me about the dirtiest/weirdest thing youve ever fucked/masterbated too, Tell me the weirdest/creepiest thing youve ever done that nobody knows about. Includes spying on your sister while masturbating, etc. etc.

bump bump bump

I once thought about getting a boner, thank god I didn't.

bump

Masturbated to pic in grandmothers living room

I spied on my sister while masturbating.

I masturbated on my sister while spying

One time I had a dream about having sex with my sister.. I woke up one morning and my parents werent home and only my sister was, I woke up with morning wood and I was really horny so I laid there and played with myself for about 10 minutes thinking about her, it felt so wrong. It was still a bit dark out so I got up scoped the house out and no one was there. Her door was a little open and I could see her laying there in her bed asleep. I slowly crept in and stroked my cock to the sight of her, she slept with nothing but lace panties on.. I continued to touch myself and I got risky I pulled the covers up some more and put my hand on her ass, it felt so wrong but so right I wanted to wake her up and see if she was down for me but I knew it wasnt gonna happen that way, I jacked off and came on the ground next to her while I had my hand on her ass... I went back to my room and went back to sleep, woke up and no one knew a thing. She acts totally normal still so she never even knew. Thank god I didnt get cought.

jerk off friends mom a lot

got any more pics?

I was spied on by my brother while I was masturbating.

are you a guy or a chick cause thats totally fuckin twisted weird and gay af if youre a guy and your brother did that

you got some real guts

I molested my cousin multiple times and got her to jerk me off once.

Cum on my aunts shampoo everyday until she died from lung cancer

Masturbated while sniffing sisters panties ..and they weren't clean

I love women but I love trannies for some reason ... I got sucked off by one a few weeks ago ... was nice but don't know why they attract me

film candid feet then fap later

once cum on my moms shoes and next day she wears them seeing shoes on her feet it makes me rock hard

I do babysitting for my neighbourse. The girl is nearly two years old. When I changed the diaper my pussy went wet. So I took the clinical thermometer and slowly put it in her ass. I softly touched her little clit and than licked it. She spread her legs wide and was smiling, she surely enjoyed it. I put her back in the floor and started masturbating next to her. She was looking right inside me. It felt so good

I once jerked off at my computer while my ex gf's mom was sleeping on our couch, 2 feet away. After I came, I wiped a tiny bit on her lip. She didn't wake up, as far as I know.

keep em comin

Show US more

my pics deleted why?

My family and I were staying at friends of my grandma. They're lesbians and I kept thinking about the sex toys that they may or may not have. I kept having this fantasy where I was having sex with them while one fucked me with a strap on. I laid on the blowup mattress for about 30 minutes and kept flexing my butt. I felt like I was going to cum. I then went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet so my dick was in the bowl and being pushed against the toilet seat. I sat there kept flexing my butt and leaned down so my dick was being brought farther down and came hands free. First and only time doing that. It felt really strange.

True story, couldn't make this up.

dunno bit post more

In 9th grade I was in a 10th grade science class cause im smart or something and I used to fap in class pretty much every day and I'd ether cum out the leg of my shorts onto the floor or like into the side in the pocket area. There were two really hot older girls in my class I would stare at while I shot my load onto the floor.

Girl on left. I stole many pairs of dirty panties and her volleyball shorts (she was on volleyball team at my college). I would lick and sniff and suck the dirty stained part of her panties and shorts. I even sucked on her skid marks.

mmm ur training her to be a slut just like u

>I softly touched her little clit and than licked it. She spread her legs wide and was smiling, she surely enjoyed it.

Fuck this made me laugh and I know it shouldn't.

You're fucked

Youre a fucked up person, that is not cool.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

One time me and another family went to the beach for summer the other family had a daughter that was just 3 years younger than myself and she was a 8/10 we where in the beach doing stuff in the sand and one of them made a castle I asked them if I could go to their room to get a camera and take a picture of it they gave me their keys I entered and immediately went through her baggage to find underwear I found a bra and a pair of panties with a bow in them I started to jerk off while sniffing them and when I was done I whipped some of the semen on the pussy area of the panties. It must have taken me at least 40 minutes to do all that and when I came back I just told them I didn't find the camera.
True story.

hell yea

It's the thing I miss most about college.