His days are numbered

His days are numbered

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When there is reason to do so

Op, would u suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs asshole?

So when the Russia investigation is complete?

Or when he fucks the economy more?

>numbered
how many numbers?

Hey guys bernie can still win. Match me ?

Oh so now, that was easy

> Avoidance tactics

This many

Fucks the economy?

The DJIA is headed to 30,000 motherfucker, whose economy are you watching?

so..... now?

It's highly unlikely there will be an impeachment. Even with him being an ass.

The president doesn't have as much power as you think.

hehe i like that obama meme.
8 years.
8 wonderful years.
8 perfect years.

What's new? They all lie.

I would, but im not op
just a regular faggot

Never going to happen. The swamp creatures are now in charge of the swamp.

>has done nothing remotely illegal
IMPEACH IMPEACH
>Hillary did so much shady shit that trees flock to her when they're hot
I'M WITH HER

WTF there is documentation proving the very thing he was talking about and it's been going on for 8 years not just pre-election. THE FACT the alphabet soup is spying on anyone should bother you libtards more than it does. I though government and big business was your issue oh wait that was your daddies issues. Yours are all about girls with penis's using little girl bathrooms. And of course the love of immigrants that absolutely cannot stand America yet want to come here. Quite being dense and take the fucking red pill already and learn some truths before you become an ultracuck.

A lot of people call for the impeachment of every president, including Obama and Trump. Fact is it rarely happens, even if a serious offense is committed.

This thread is b8, or pure ignorance and stupidity.

/thread

sage

Ctr tactics

not many

That because the Americans are so watered down that all you have to do is make a half assed Facebook click bait post and they will believe it.

>[Trump] has done nothing remotely illegal
Are you shilling or legitimately retarded?!

>the Russia investigation
>what's being investigated again?
>uuuuuhhhhhh
>BUZZWORDS
>BUZZPHRASES
>NO CITATIONS
Impeachment is an outcome of the president committing treason, bribery, or other high crimes, not what his effect on the country and it's economy is, you troglodyte.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!??!!?

Realistic

Just because you don't like it. Doesn't make it illegal

legitimately retarded

>brings up govt spying on citizens
>conveniently ignores republicans allowing ISPs to sell citizens' internet info

I'm glad you understand

>asked the government
Isn't HE the governement now?

So are you cool with collusion with Russia? Don't act like the evidence is weak - we all see it.

The NSA never stopped spying on everyone in America, Trump was right the second he said his phone had been tapped. There's nothing to prove, he was already right.

He reduced the national debt by 100 billion already.

What's he lied about?

Name one thing.

>Or when he fucks the economy more?

Can you get impreached purely for being shitty at economics?

lol looks at bluechip stocks as the entirety of the market. ahhhh

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

When a Liberal works with another country, it's good international relations. When a Republican does it, it's collusion.

Just imagine.

We could become one big super country. Not all reds are boogeyman

not sure if troll, russian shill or inbred repbulican

Well, for one thing as of close of business today it was 20,659, which was down from yesterday, so I don't know where you're getting 30,000 from.

And yes, because Trump "drained the swamp" by filling cabinet with his wall street buddies they will be passing legislature to directly benefit them (And nobody else) we will see a short term boost in the economy, until it all crashes down.

Just like the housing market, the super rich know they are untouchable so they take the quick and easy ways to make money (Like selling sub prime loans as triple A loans) making bank in the short term, economy goes up, then it blows up, economy tanks and they receive no punishment, a bailout is applicable and suffer no hardship from the tanking economy because they are already so rich.

That is basically where we're headed again, short term gains, long term suffering courtesy of Trumps nepotism and corporate greed.

Also, more importantly, Trump is cutting essential programs and pulling out of treaties for, again, short term gains.

Cutting the education and environmental budget will result in a boost to the economy for now, because obviously less spending is better.

But what do you think happens ten years fro now when you have a bunch of uneducated graduates entering the workforce? You're gonna have a bad time.

That's the problem with short terms presidencies, 4 years seems like a long time but in the grand scheme of things we won't feel the full brunt of Trumps short-sightendess for years to come, at which point odds are a democrat will be in charge and all you fucking retarded Republicans will blame him and even when the direct link to Trumps policies are shown to have caused the problems ya'll will just say the democrats are passing the blame because you all suck at logic

The only image I have appropriate to this level of discourse. Study it well.

>what's he lied about?

hahahaha top kek user. i seriously chuckled out loud.
10/10 YLYL

>Trump Tower wasn't built using illegal immigrants from Poland
>Trump wasn't found guilty of anti-trust violations
>Trump wasn't found guilty of discriminatory practices
>Trump U was completely legit

Republicans my ass this was many politicians involved including many key dems. LEARN to politic before trying to bait.

No bb, you can't false equivalence out of this. Nothing on this scale has ever been seen in the history of this nation.

>What's he lied about?
for starters

> Still avoiding

yes he cut the debt, by gutting assistance programs for education and elderly.
he has lied about not having met with an Russian diplomats, he has lied about releasing his tax returns if Hillary does, he lied about mexico paying for the wall, want more?

They got Bill for lying about an affair.

Get anyone in the west wing on the stand and they'll have something on him.
Once the investigation into Cyprus banking is complete he or his sons will be on the stand and then it's all over.

please list all the dems that received money from ISP lobbyists

Yes, nothing like a single phone call taken by a subordinate. The scales will never be the same again.

THere is no evidence it is not concluded but Chuck Todd says so he is the director of a few of these things. INCIDENTAL is not purposeful communication or intentional. THIS is a falseflag cover up for the fact that Obama requested the spying on Trump.

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

Everybody but him at least tries to cover it though, and they're careful not to make a straghtup unequivocal lie in a situation where it can be uncovered. Believe it or not, before the last three months it was a big deal to catch a public official in a lie like that.

It's like these chucklefucks don't realize he isn't just playing the president on television. This isn't entertainment.

you sound like you just watched the Big Short and are just trying to show off your newfound knowledge on the subject

we're 3 months in, the presidency hasn't even really started yet. chill out.

Liberals are so incredibly desperate. Seeing people cry and moan over Trump is my fetish.

Go watch the Dick Cheney documentary. He laughs at the camera as he tells the story of him lying to members of congress about a suitcase bomb that was on the way and more to come if we didn't act. Thought he was so clever.

Nothing ever happens to these guys, they get away with literal murder on a daily basis.

>it hasn't even really started
He's making policy and changing laws. It's started.

> What's being investigated again
> BUZZWORDS
>BUZZPHRASES
>NO CITATIONS

Oh, let me explain it for you then, it's to do with the seven (So far) members of his cabinet/presidential race team who have been caught having secret meetings with Russian officials and diplomats, who all denied it at first (Why deny if you haven't done anything wrong?) and have all since been caught lying about it.

And whether or not Russia is behind the DNC hack.

Basically they are investigating whether a foreign government interfered with a domestic election and whether the Trump cabinet

A: Knew about this and said nothing

Or

B: Knew about it and actively assisted

That's what the Russia investigation is about, hope I cleared that up

So you can't name something?

And...? Taking advantage of a corrupt system is the system's fault.

I see nothing there that's relevant or that's actually happened.

He cut the debt by getting rid of useless government programs and cutting the budgets of departments that don't serve a purpose.

Why do you keep spamming these threads expecting different results?Is your team of astroturfing retards this dense?

>And...? Taking advantage of a corrupt system is the system's fault.
But when people say "he's corrupt" it doesn't matter if what he did was legal, it's still corrupt.

He's still a shady "businessman" whether it was legal or not.

1. Forced to take a paycheck by tax law.
2. Plans to make it up in trade; merely an expansion of Obama's idea anyway.
3. No knowledge.
4. 2005 returns released, Maddow BTFO
5. Figures please? And a fair comparison to Obama?
6. No knowledge.
7. He never said *which* 30 days, and there is probably a degree of hyperbole to this, don't be autistic.
8. No knowledge.
9. But they are outsiders, yes? And many of the prior people are gone. Give at least half credit.
10. Behind his back, generally, and to my knowledge all of trivial things.
11. Irrelevant now anyway, so this one is still a possibility.

I'm just some rando shut-in lurker and even I can tell this is autistic.

>a single phone call taken by a subordinate
oh comrade, you aren't good at this

>Cater Page
>Manafort
>Jared
>Flynn
>Stone
>Guiliani
>Russia, Cypress, Turkey

And that is just the top of my head without even looking at the Steele dossier

get Trump's cock out of your mouth dude holy shit.

You're supposed to question authority not take everything they say as gospel.

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

Keep trying Soros shills. Kek is the one true GOD, Pepe is His prophet and Donald Trump is his Earthly conduit.

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

have fun reading through 7 pages of his lies

let this flamer die in peace like this thread
sageeeeee

>B-but it's the system's fault when he broke the law!

>question authority
>suck democratic and sjw cock on regular basis

>2005 returns released, Maddow BTFO
Two pieces of paper from those returns. Not nearly as much as is expected. He's hiding his Russian business dealings.

>And a fair comparison to Obama
Obama didn't take a vacation until over 100 days in.
Trump has been golfing at his own private resort almost every weekend.

herp derp why did trumps healthcare bill fail when litterally billions are being spent to bribe people to vote no.

Hold the fuck up. If it's his own private resort, meaning he owns it and it is private, how does that cost a shitload of money?

But we've seen his budget and I'm 100% right, he's gutting essential programs to make it look like he's fixing the economy because, as I said, the less he spends the better in the short term

But, in reality, he is absolutely fucking up America beyond recognition but he's just leaving the mess for someone else to clean up.

He's either doing this knowingly because he's so narcissistic he wants to be remembered fondly and as a good president so he's using the quickest (And worst) ways of reducing spending, even though he knows it's gonna severely hurt the American people.

Or he's not doing it knowingly because he's so shit at business he's incapable of thinking more than a few months/year ahead.

I don't know which one is worse but I know it's one of them

>>suck democratic and sjw cock on regular basis
I'm not for one so I MUST be part of the other side right? Nice logic, fucking retard.

why is Sup Forums such a libtard board? Oh... wait

Hmmm... haven't you heard about Jon podestas stock in russia?

Curious to why Sup Forums hates this guy?
He seems like all y'all champ.
Plus he's doing some good for the country.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

Security, user. Secret Service PAYS TO STAY both there and in Trump Tower New York.
The local police departments need to pay for security around roads and airports.
It's costing the city of New York around 300k a day to provide security at the tower.

You know, I never considered that. I'll concede the point.

Just one example - the Secret Service has spent 17k on golf cart rentals alone. Just the Secret Service, just on golf carts at Donnie's golf courses. He doesn't give that shit away, he actually charges the US gov to use his fucking golf carts.

2005. Twelve years. It's likely there is someone born in 2005 who has used this site to call you a faggot. That's how long that is.

>gassing up Air Force One is free.
>Bush's trips to "the Ranch" were also free.

Not to mention that Trump upped the cost of being a member so he can personally profit from his fame as president.

Not to mention that Palm Beach and New York are considering raising taxes on their citizens in order to pay for security.

It's a fucking nightmare, absolutely nothing compared to the time and money Obama spent golfing.

> Forced to take a paycheck by tax law.

But he promised to donate it to charity. He hasn't.

liberal frustration is so candid and pure, it's a world of such naive good intentions

I think this is a mental disease
>people who think they have logic and thinking on their side instead go right for feelings and blind hatred
What is you base philosophy? If it's based on reacting with your emotions to everything you disagree with then you should stay out of politics and talk to a professional

Goddamn right you will.

Trump is a crook bleeding the government, state, local, and federal, to line his own pockets.

Why did you delete that post and alter it to include dubya? what about literally anyone else? Obama's fond of golf too.

Impeached? Hell no. He's going down by a bullet or pipe bomb from one of his voters, some veteran in rough shape who really needs 'Obamacare' for his meds and psychiatry bills and feels threatened and betrayed as Trump pushes again for deleting those services.

I was under the impression that his "salary" was $1.

Before he has his false flag operation.

Senate can impeach him at any time with a 2/3 vote.
Emoluments, Russia, Lying, Damage to the office etc, etc, etc. you won't see it until his popularity is so undeniably low, it becomes a concern of congressmen and senators alike, that to not oppose him with 100% force is to be seen as being in support of him, and risk their reelection.

Then you will see them stab Caesar faster than you ever thought possible. For now, he's a convenient scapegoat. Hell push any crazy shit on the menu, and take all the heat for it. Making him their #1 asset. ...until it's time to burn him.

> He never said *which* 30 days, and there is probably a degree of hyperbole to this, don't be autistic.

Yeah guys, c'mon, we can't expect Trump to actually mean the things he said, if he said he'll beat ISIS in 30 days we all should know that means he'll, umm, maybe, uhhh, kinda try to do something or whatever.

>actually believing this

Secret Service, man. Think.