she is indian

you can't even tell the difference between you and indians

youtube.com/watch?v=83KEvIURe9M

that's a really dark italian girl but
god damn.

patrician taste mon amigo

italians aren't bla-

>italians aren't bla-
>posts picture of non-italians that want italian citizenship through the ius soli law
top lel m8

>missing the point this hard

superb

Varg already redpilled me on Italians

>italians founded european civilization but they are not europeans

What he means is that many italians aren't ethnically european.
As are some portuguese people as well.

>inb4 anglos say italians are not romans and not white, as if millions of people living in the italian peninsula were replaced in a short time with non-italian settlers

Always baffles me that shitalians actually believe this

Why do even want to be white considering that the term was used to discriminate against your people? Or atleast degrade them under the anglo race?

gotcha phams

>romans were white but after being invaded by germanics barbarians they became not-white

>what is the renaissance

>all of the incredible achievements of great italian minds of the renaissance and prior are actually forfeit because italy didn't exist back then

500 years ago.

what have you done the last century except by a burden on every single of your allies?

i do not care about being white, it's a buzzword to me

to me the word white equals european to a certain degree, that's why i used it

>500 years old italian achievements still outshine everything holland has ever produced

absolutely nothing, in fact italy now is just a third world country and the world’s eighth largest economy

>implying the netherlands has produced anything of value except flowers and SMALL FOAMY BEERS

Exactly, Italy right now is a joke. Can you imagine that even Spain is doing better?

>speaking about culture
>hurr durr le italian army
bad memed Mehedi Al Akmedhi

>olandese furente

Asides from post WW2 economy Italy was and still is better at everything than you.

Bet you could get rid of southern Italy and no one would notice anything other than the world started to smell a little less like shit.

Of course the biggest joke of Europe defends Italy. Retards sticking up for retards.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dutch_inventions_and_discoveries

Literally one of the longest articles on wikipedia. Top 30.

REALLY gets the ol' neuron' a'-firin'

really activates my almonds

>Muh VOC
This expression indicates a dutchman's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not understand or respond to, dutchmen mumble, "Muh VOC" or "Muh 8 trillions-worth VOC muthafucka". This is usually followed by digging dykes and harvesting wheat.

>be dutch
>cut a door in half
>invent something
YOU FUCKIN' CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

by inventing the telescope and the microscope, the Dutch effectively gave the world the opportunity to study the macroscopic and microscopic universe for the first time

without us, the world still wouldn't know anything other than what our sight can tell us

really makes me think

>inventing the telescope
>dutch

A FUCKING HALF DOOR

the are north is white and not really italian
they are mountain people like the germanics

>Karmelen could please shut the half-doooooooooooor

terroni from the south

>Germans are mountain people

The line for Ethiopia needs to be moved north, but this is a good guide to Italy.

I had a friend from Napoli and she was really dark for an european and had curly dark hair.
Really makes you think

Why would muslims hate italians?

is that the famous kraut humor?

>italians aren't whi-

Average Sardinian

>looks african

>That
>Italian

Damn... So this is... The power of Dutch inventors...

I wish that every single day of my life
We would be a power nation, not even trolling

>implying this isn't a GERM'd italian

Well how come Italians didn't invent it if you guys are so great

> Italians didnt invent anything

american_education.jpeg

Learn to read english shitskin

>she

aggred t b h

>italians
>inventing shiet that literally belong to south africa
pick one

Wasn't Rome the birthplace of European civilization? The rest of Europe was pretty much savages living in mud huts before the Romans arrived.

nono we have no connectons with romans we moors we niggers etc

>telecope

Invented by Itaian you fucking retard, you're a fucking fraud for fuck's sake

>The rest of Europe was pretty much savages living in mud huts before the Romans arrived.

"No".

no you shitalian greasy monkey

>The earliest recorded working telescopes were the refracting telescopes that appeared in the Netherlands in 1608. Their development is credited to three individuals: Hans Lippershey and Zacharias Janssen, who were spectacle makers in Middelburg, and Jacob Metius of Alkmaar.[4] Galileo heard about the Dutch telescope in June 1609, built his own within a month,[5] and improved upon the design in the following year. Also in 1609, Thomas Harriot became the first person known to point a telescope skyward in order to make telescopic observations of a celestial object.[6]

je kankermoeder

>when your country is so 3rd world you have to use things that happened 500 years ago in arguments
>justitalythings

that wasn't even the point you dumb swampnigger

Lmao just Fermi achieved more for the world than all your shitty people combined from the year 0 to 2017

PeDUTCH's worst nightmare: an italian guy from Genoa. You can't fight for shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambrogio_Spinola,_1st_Marquis_of_the_Balbases

>Be Dutch
>Put windows in inventions

B R A V O.

Should've posted Donnarumma instead.

Greeks*

are italian

Archimedes was sicilian

Etruscans*

>Donnarumma

WTF

>
Po Valley is the biggest flat land in italy.
Also germanics are not mountain people

Venetians aren't masterra-

she's not italian

>inb4 fell for ebin bait

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

tell us about recent Dutch inventions.

hard more, you can't use the words beer, foamy and small.

also you're a moroccan shitskin, I remember you from some other thread, kill yourself any time.

I hate when barbarian snowniggers from beyond the alps think they can even utter the name of these blessed lands with their stupid mud mouths

Germanics are flat grasslands people besides Norwegians and Austrians/Swiss, who live mostly on the flat and low height lands of their countries anyway. Even Madrid is higher than Berna.

The Mediterranean, North Africa, Anatolia and parts of the Levant on the other hand are extremely mountainous and hilly lands.

hello my white friends how is it going tonight

us nordics, amirite

Daily reminder that geniuses like Da Vinci, Michelangelo or Bernini were no different genetically from modern Italians and would be considered non-white by armchair geneticists on /po- sorry, on Sup Forums.

Daily reminder that the European myth is a Greek myth.

Daily reminder that EUROPA was a phoenician semitic girl.

I'm so fucking tired of uppitty Germanics stealing the European ERGO Mediterranean culture from us with their nouveau riche arrogance.

daily reminder that Neumann was smarter than all of you browns combined

>guy in the pic is from Campania

Lagrange was pretty smart too

>eastern shitholes trying to jump on the bandwagon

he was also a jew and thus not hungarian

>hungarian jew

no such thing

You are not white and your culture and language are not even european.

I fucking hate europeans

that doesn't disprove what I said tho