en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pto;tip they can't :)

Fuck off this is cringy

>muh country is great bcz it's big

t. Antonio de Parma

what happened between 567 and 734?

Fraternal Wars.

Clovis conquered a lot of Territories so his descents didn't really expand, instead they killed themselves to grab their brothers' territories.

Anyway, 734 is the start of Pippinid/Carolingian Era

thanks, got one more question though:
the franks were a germanic people so they spoke a germanic language. when did they adopt French (or better said the latin language of Gaul)?

>the franks were a germanic

Wew lad

You seriously need to read pic related

>when did they adopt French (or better said the latin language of Gaul)?

The First evidence of the French language is around 750 A.D.(Gloses of Reichenau )

>tfw to intelligent too fall for pseudo-historical bullshit
the first source is from frankish imperial times, stopped reading there

>blablant

>from frankish imperial times,
What's your poing ?

It isn't used in English ?

WE

>still no Grande France

The work isn't over...

>What's your poing ?
its from around 830, its possible that by the time franks were assimilated and latinized
not to mention that one germanic people could have other germanic peoples as servants

Too bad for you these pic are from the so called Eastern Francia, there was no Romans here

And Gauls were blond haired not dark haired.

>Eastern Francia
>no Romans
are you trying to say that the eastern parts of today's France didnt belonged to the Roman Empire?

Eastern Francia is the yellow part, these territory were ,never conquere by Romans.

parts of Alamennie and Baviére were
what does it prove anyways?

Are you fucking dumb ?

You claimed that Frankw were dark cause they mixed with Gauls(which were blond haired in fact), thus i showed pic of Franks from German territory where there was no chance of "darkening"

Vive la France!

> thus i showed pic of Franks from German territory where there was no chance of "darkening"

thus i explained to you that these pic come from German territory where there was no chance of "darkening"

FTFM

>You claimed that Frankw were dark cause they mixed with Gauls
I never claimed that, what the fuck are you even talking about?
according to your logic Otto der Grosse wasnt germanic either because he is depicted with dark hair btw

>Otto der Grosse

Germanic are all Blond-Red Haired

Thus yes, Otto wasn't Germanic, he must had some French blood coursing through its vein.

okay, lets speak about those pics then
I'll try to explain it to you the best I can:
>be frank
>be germanic
>live on the western shore of the Rhein
>cross the Rhein in the 5th century
>mix with latins for around 250 years
>cross the Rhein again and conquer Eastern Francia with mixed warriors

>muh i never claimed they mixed
>but they mixed

You're fucking hilarious

Anyway

First, how do you think that 200k people(Roman people) will be enough to colonize Gauls(4 million people), secondly there was no Romans in Gauls except in the Mediterranean coast and they were certainly not enough to change the racial make-up of Gauls

Secondly, Franks weren't Germanic i already refuted that

>200k people(Roman people) will be enough to colonize Gauls(4 million people)
the same way the Goths did it in Iberia and Southern Gaul
or were the Goths French too?
your whole argumantation is based on those 6 pic which show dark haired kings and priests
we can assume that the priests of the early frankish state were of gaulish descent and kings married princessis from other countries
plus there are other depictions of Chlodwig where he is light hairedlight

>the same way the Goths did it in Iberia and Southern Gaul

The Goths were massacred and the survivors were shuned until they went exctinct.

See :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagot

>plus there are other depictions of Chlodwig where he is light hairedlight

The pics i've chosen are are all CONTEMPORARIES, while yours isn't contemporary.

>we can assume that the priests of the early frankish state were of gaulish descent and kings married princessis from other countries

My pic are all of Frankish nobility Charles II, Louis, the Pious, various Frankish scholars, and so on
Anyway, the Franks speaking a Germanic doesn't make them Germanic racially, our ancestors came from Pannonia or Troy as per their traditions, then they conquered the cuckmanic people and spoke for a few centuries their cuck language, and they finally settled in Gauls (which became France) and adopted the latin language.