Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 is superior to the 7 Star Wars films, plot, writing and characters are better...

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 is superior to the 7 Star Wars films, plot, writing and characters are better, Tomino is what George Lucas wishes to be, and Gundam simple yet complex political conflict actually made sense unlike the unintelligible cluster fuck Lucas tried to do with the prequels

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9o7hgHLm7c
youtube.com/watch?v=DxmKRg9dK80
youtube.com/watch?v=BlB9v_CCVkc
youtube.com/watch?v=sQH3dZ1OSjM
tudou.com/programs/view/6xhs0Xn1atw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched maybe 8 episode of 0079 and wasn't into it.
Ideon was fucking great though.

Watch the Movie Trilogy version. It cuts out a lot of the filler and still functions as a standalone story.

Will do.

how do into gundam?

what do i start with first

0079 was good but I liked Zeta significantly more.

Nobody on Sup Forums knows anything about anime, don't bother talking about it.

Don't watch the movies dubbed though unless you're in the mood for comedy, or drunk.

And speaking of the movies, they're currently free to watch on youtube (if you can access it):
youtube.com/watch?v=r9o7hgHLm7c
youtube.com/watch?v=DxmKRg9dK80
youtube.com/watch?v=BlB9v_CCVkc

Gundam 0079 OR the first Gundam Movie → Gundam Zeta → Char's Counterattack → Gundam Unicorn then watch whatever you want

or if you want to start with something good but relatively recent and without any commitments try Gundam 00.

>Gundam 0079 OR the first Gundam Movie
This should be 'the Gundam movie trilogy' as linked by this user

What does Sup Forums think about Char's Counterattack?

the first Gundam I saw was 8th MS. but you should probably just start with 0078. after you see that, Z, ZZ, then after that I don't think it really matters, you just about the entire plot. I liked the ovas more than the main series, Stardust memory and War in The Pocket are really good. That's just The U.C.(universal century) universe, all the other universes are set in their own shit, and generally only share basic themes with eachother.

It has some issues but I enjoyed it overall. Personally I think it works better as a direct sequel to 0079, skipping Zeta and ZZ.

I barely remember it. I remember not really liking it.

>Stardust memory
Reminder that 0083 is Japanese Top Gun and Back to Paradise/The Winner is Japanese Danger Zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=sQH3dZ1OSjM
tudou.com/programs/view/6xhs0Xn1atw

Courtesy of /m/.

But honestly just watch whatever appeals to you the most.

Gundam tries to be a political war series but it's pretty much Saturday morning cartoon tier. Star Wars was always intended for children btw.

never thought this. this doesn't bother me in the least. the animation in SM was some premium shit.

Hey, man. I never tried to say it was a bad thing. It just always gave me that vibe.

I fucking love the shit out of SM and its soundtrack. Too bad you can't really find most of it on YT and certainly not the good songs.

0079 is good. Zeta is boring trash, though.

>is superior to the 7 Star Wars films

Which is not very difficult to do.

Watch the 0079 Movie Trilogy first, then explore the rest of the franchise at your pace. Easy.

Most of the shows (even within the same timeline) have very little to do with one another so can be watched alone. And there's enough variation on the same themes (which is why you should watch the original first) that you're bound to find one you like.

I do like that Amuro went for the fucking banging Aryan goddess genderbent version of his rival rather than the boring childhood friend who wound up settling for a beta manlet.

You should see her younger self.