New Celeb Thread: JLaw Edition

New Celeb Thread: JLaw Edition

>celebs come to Sup Forums to get their egos stroked
We already gave you our honest opinion. We arn't gonna wait around for your die-hard fans to go and proxy-stuff the ballot.

Ari looks like a chonga with so much makeup it looks like an iced coffee cake, selena is 98% there already - just needs to get her eyebrows tatted on.

Next up is AndroEmma.

Then the trannyJenner's and plasticDashians, who belong in the trash.

I'm interested how USA came to have such low average height. The quality of life is good, people who emigrated there were probably not the shortest (often height correlates with otherwise good genes, and back in the time you had to have some brains and balls to travel there).

What happened? Over here I haven't met a single American at least as tall as me, and I'm a girl.

Emma Stone looks ok. Emma Roberts seems nice. Nicole Kidman is pretty. Keira Knightley is attractive.
In addition, they can act (unlike Lawrence) and don't look like annoying students (unlike Arianna).
Hell, even TayTay is ok.

MEXICANS you idiot

I don't really care for JLaw.

Post her feet

>Emma Roberts seems nice
Word is she's a [psycho bitch.

vote?

JLaw needs to lose 10lbs and give it to Tay.

But even the white (light brown hair, green eyes) people are midgets. Wtf.

If you insist.

At least looks-wise she's ok. I don't care for their personalities.

I'd eat her ass

I can't think of a single place on Earth I rather put my tongue than inside of her sweaty, stinky, post-match shit hole.

I like British women.

Post more of her feets.

You got issues if you think JLaw needs to lose weight. I don't really find her attractive, but she looks perfectly healthy and normal to me.

>At least looks-wise she's ok. I don't care for their personalities.
her face just seems to get longer, and longer, and.....

no

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

boo

>but she looks perfectly healthy and normal to me.
yes, she does look healthy, and normal for a US chick, but she could be banging if she lost a few.

Fat to the right amount. I'm with you

If you like girls with eating disorders, body dis morphia, and a slew of other mental and physical health problems that come with being underweight and obsessed.

You know what I want anons

Exactly.

B-b-but she got blacked....

flouride, gmos, phytoestrogens, and mexicans.

I live in Arizona.... its Mexicans.

They are mostly short and fat. They are skewing our height and weight stats.

Ayy lmao.

She doesn't look British. Too pretty and thin.
Also that's what you get for wearing heels.

Her BMI is around 23 from the looks of it. 21 would be perfect. That's by no means underweight.

>gmos
Look, we have a retard over here.

Best Emma?

Natalie Portman is a non-annoying version of Arianna.

Also BMI is a retarded meaningless measurement.

Natalie has a good body though. She's small but still looks like a grown woman.

Ariana is embarrassing.

Has anyone got any pics of JLaw looking genuinely fat? Ugly pictures of 'hot' female celebrities is genuinely my fetish.

e.g. Sophie Turner with too much make up, fat JLaw, etc.

>If you like girls with eating disorders, body dis morphia, and a slew of other mental and physical health problems that come with being underweight and obsessed.
nah man, I just like them healthy, even fit if they wanna be. You can tell when a girl is really actually healthy in its technical term just by looking at them, and you can tell when she enjoys to eat good meals but keeps it in check, like JLaw. Then you got the ones that have no self-control and/or just let themselves go, or the other end of the spectrum.

>dating girl 5'5 110lbs big tits and ass
>sexy with natural muscle tone

genetics.

Reptilian.

I found the SJW!

Holy shit, post more.

Read here:

hello selena, did make you feel unsecure? are you losing in the polls? need a shoulder to cry on?

I mean I prefer a fit girl as well. I also like really fit girls that most don't like, but I also appreciate a thicker body too. I can appreciate most body types tbh, but I don't get how this needs to lose weight?

Same

Post more.

She's the right amount of thicc.

Not fat but not twiggy.

Nah I just know that dating girls with eating disorders and that shit is not worth.

more like took 1 too many hits of air-duster

She's even hot without make up?

I just was trying to troll a fat rights person.

Fucking love those pussy-hugging yoga pants!

How so? It calculates the relation between height and weight; how is that retarded? Or are you gonna start with the 'big boned' retardation?
I have seen siblings with very different bone structures, and yet BMI was equally valid for both the 'bigger' and the 'delicate' one. Bones add weight only in certain rare medical conditions.
Go educate yourself.

Natalie and Keira would look better if they had tits and ass. But still they're better than that mexican cancer.

And rolls of lard on belly and sides? With extra arm flaps? I'll pass.

Her face and arms display excess fat.

Post her ass or feet.

BMI is meant for large populations not singular people. It is incredibly inaccurate for active fit people among other things.

>Her face and arms display excess fat.

You'd kick her out of bed because of what you consider excess fat on her arms and face?

Excess fat? You know that low body fat % on females leads to health problems like missed menstrual cycles and eventually no menstrual cycles. That is not excess fat...It is a normal healthy amount of body fat.

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.

she literally hits the rev-limiter, so to speak. in some of her pics, shes got the touching thighs and start of cottagecheese, and in others like that one, she looks fine, but about 2-3lbs from fineasfuk.

>She's even hot without make up?
this is the make-or-break.
>waking up to something besides what you fell asleep with, and you've had no alcohol since last week.
>all that cowshit smeared over your 600ct egyptian cotton pillowcases

Jlaw looked good there without make up I think.

You have an insane and unrealistic image of females if you expect that all women should have thigh gaps. Goodluck finding "Miss Perfect"

If JLaw wasn't a brainwashed ultra leftist she'd be almost perfect.

ignore this guy and go to snap chaty .me

tc, not ct, you pleb

Understanding that the right is corrupt, destructive, and just plain dishonest is not brainwashing. You are actually complaining that we won't let the right brainwash us.

fuck off, soros

>It is incredibly inaccurate for active fit people among other things.
not if you use the plastic pincher medical tool like youre supposed to, instead of just going height/weight on a chart.

not /hr/ enough to tell, but probably yes.

>You have an insane and unrealistic image of females if you expect that all women should have thigh gaps. Goodluck finding "Miss Perfect"
They don't HAVE to have thigh gaps. Its a nice quality though. With how a chick's hips actually widen with the coming of time thought, if they rub raw against each other, its usually cause they are overweight, or borderline. see the fit chick I posted? mildly touching.
and yea, I may have set the bar high, but if there is one thing I've learned in life, it is to never ever sell yourself short or settle for second-best.

>tc, not ct, you pleb
eh? lrn2type

>we
Fuck off to plebbit

Who is this?

Whoa. That's classy and totally hot.

Can't argue with ignorance.

crista flanagan, broad from madtv

>eh? lrn2type

Sheesh, do i have to explain it to you?
"600ct egyptian cotton" is not a thing. It is "600tc".

That sounds like an excellent idea. I must try it some time.

This picture just made me cum.

Talk therapy may help.

Post her feet

Why?

only Emma of note

>truth

THICC

Am I the only one who doesn't like her that much?
I mean, she's pretty, but doesn't appeal to my tastes.

>horse-face man brows

Meh. Skinny and boring.

So your tastes are ugly, lardass, illiterate, hacks?

impressive, very nice

>posts worst emma whose leaks were even more disappointing than could be imagined

BURRPP

nah there's plenty out there who think she's a plain jane. it is all up to the individual and their individualistic tastes. not everyone has the same. I f you tell me the names on 10 celebs that you find visually appealing, I probably disagree with at least 3 or, maybe more. To each his own

sorry, that should have been "leaks" (as if disney had nothing to do with them)