I exposed this slut to the world, any of you have any you did?

I exposed this slut to the world, any of you have any you did?

lol is this the girl that posted on /soc/ for like a month straight?

From Alabama or something. Was always talking about how she was going to join the military. With her body full of cutting scars and shit.

Everybody told her there was no chance the military would take her. I haven't seen her post in a week or so.

How'd you expose her?

No this is not that girl at all. This girl is from Texas

Someone posted a while ago that she killed herself? Confirm? Deny?

Yes she's dead

On a scale to 10, how fucked up are you?

proof?

Every fucking day I see Lindsey Feeback exposed, getting tired of seeing her tbh famalam.

It came back up because she recently killed her self. So her pics came back around.
Besides living near her, I guess none

did u drive her to suicide?

looks like she can suck dick p well

>She killed herself
>No obituary, no news story
>But trust me bro, she totally did

ok user

All the pics finally got to her. She had actually married and the man up and left because he couldn't stand it anymore.
That's also why you can't find it, her last name was no longer feeback

Kek at short dick. At least nice thickness

is that max landis

gobbling Triple H again

Bump

nah she used u for free advertising.

They were even using her as an example to not send out or let people take pics in her led HS lol

>That's why you can't find it

Yeah because it didn't happen. If someone died, an obituary is usually posted as is Facebook statuses/condolences, considering OP hasn't provided anything (despite knowing her intimately), logic indicates that she's probably not dead and OP wanted an excuse to brag about exposing her again.

Idk, I heard she was dead also. And I didn't hear it on here. I live in Pearland

any vids?

Yeah man, I heard she flew to outer space too.