Feels thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dr-normie/adolescent-distraction-1
invisiblegirlfriend.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=knOjd5g8XcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hello there the angel from my nightmare

Listening to Dammit right now

an user from this board posted this in a soundcloud thread, dunno, feel like it fits the mood.

soundcloud.com/dr-normie/adolescent-distraction-1

do i... do i click this or is this a bot?

no dude i was in the last one, i was the faggot who had a paper crane ripped up by a cunt

Its safe buddy

kek yea that bitch was a cunt. Should really get out there more, hobbies and shit. Not sure if youre the one i talked to about hobbies.

Thats my tune when i find out the girl im interested in has a bf. Very beta i know.

anyone else get like a weird sudden relief after you start crying, kinda like when you gotta throw up and after you do you feel better

Miss Atomic Bomb - The Killers

Sad song but so upbeat, was emily's fav song. Very cuck'd son

this is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

let it out, you're alone on a feel thread your suppose to cry so no one else can see it.

It's all part of the healing process here

>thought this was the pachinko girl from that second season of the anime with the guy in a mask
my memories fucking going.

I dont know... I havemt cried in a while but last time i do remember feeling better.

Darker than black?

dane cook made a nonjoke about this exact situation.

i think of crying as an admission of futility and once you cope and rationalize, it feels better.

Anons, do you have anything worth fighting for in life? A goal?

I feel like if I ever had a loved one or even a family I would do anything it takes to make them and therefore me happy. But as it is right now, I don't feel a purpose in life, feel no driving energy because I don't care enough about myself.

>entering high school, I was a starry eyed faggot looking forward to the future

>several years later in college, cynical asshole who hates myself, and gets fucked up every day to the point where I start to black out

I think I fucked up somewhere

yeah.
named after that russian sniper.
whose name i don't remember either.

jesus fuck.

Mr brightside i thought was more in theme of being cucked. I lile both songs though. Feels great to relate.

quick story
>be me last year
>make a deal with a Sup Forumsro on this thread about shaking the feel bads and getting a girl.
>we agree to change attitude and to shake the loneliness we hid behind.
>make a set of rules

>Be social even if it's awkward make an attempt
>no an hero until we talked again (he didn't post on feel threads that day)
>Smile every day in the mirror
>compliment strangers if given an opportunity

It wasn't about approving ourselves it was about giving good in the world around us in hopes good would find it's way back. I hope he just fell asleep and didn't an hero. I still post in feels for my fallen bro. Miss you man

I dont remember the name either but i do remember a girl with a sniper. Idk, i only know lydia when it comes to female russian snipers.

Mr. Brightside more about finding out your girl is cheating on you. Really good, but Miss atomic bomb seems to be the essence of these feel threads, treading on the good memories of the past.

28 years old
Never had a real date
Never even made it to 1st
Bought a gun
If I strike out till 30
An hero

Where do you think that is? Write it down and think about how you shouldve solved it.

Go to bars or clubs, talk to anyone. Make friends. Make lady friends. Fuck em. Live a full life faggot

since you remembered the anime i just did some googling.

real person: Lyudmila Pavlichenko
character in the animu: Suo Pavlichenko

i knew it sounded like pachinko!

>do you have anything worth fighting for in life?
Sheer survival instinct, man.
It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Also, I figure "While I'm around, might as well have some fun."

just take a plane to nevada and hit up the legal brothels there, beautiful 10/10s will let you do anything to them for a price. it's worth the money, at the very least to remove the psychological block that being an aging adult male virgin brings with it.

Same. I dont want to be a 30 marriageless virgin. Joining usmc for a death wish i guess.

No idea, but vomiting is way better than constant nausea

Suicide plan i have
>join military
>do as many tours in fucked up places as i can
>if alive go to CPD and request south side beats
>hopefully get shot by afrokin
>an hero death by gangbanger
>make southsiders look worse

Oh god Sup Forums I just don't know what to do anymore, I thought everything was doing better but now I realized I was just as blind as I was a years ago

>Be me, 17
>I liked fallout NV alot, like alot
>After so long I still play it and it still brings me endless joy
>I was in a relationship ship with an amazing girl at the time as well
>Same age and great positive air around her
>Always helped her and listened to what she had to say
>In fallout I did the same thing with my favorite companion Arcade Gannon
>So much fun together me and him and in irl me and her
>So much fun..
>Jump years later I still love new Vegas and the girl
>But day of reckoning
>Shitb.png
>I did all I could for her to make her happy and do what she needed done
>But now she is leaving me
>I
Sup Forums...
>I jump on Fallout NV and play as long as I could
>I was to forget
>Met by Gannon
>Bout to finish his quest!
>It's going to be great (: it's all he ever wanted and I'm going to help him!
>I finish it all with the remnants siding with the NCR because I know that's how he wanted it
>He leaves after this huge amount of helping and quest work
>I'll go to the fort! He will be there!
>He is there!
>Talks to me (: what a great guy
>Wait...
>Where's the follow button?..
>...
>After all this time I realize he dumped me at my weakest and left me to endlessly be a distant friend
>Just like my ex..

It hurts so much Sup Forums.. I couldn't explain the emotion right but it just hurts. I could start again but the outcome will always be the same with women and Arcade..

I miss you both..

and just for reference i guess.
eye colors wrong.

sad story but i kek'd sorry bro.

Start off taking care of yourself if you don't already. Having a "true love" thag actually lasts and works out well in the end would be nice though, for sure. But sadly it's just a bullshit fairy tale.

I'm gonna rant here because I need to distract myself from the gun in the back room and I have nothing better to do.

It's stupid but tonight after finishing up Bojack Horseman I realized I'm like him in a lot of ways. I've never really had any friends who stay with me through all the shit I end up pulling, I'm always alone and I'm probably going to be alone until I put a bullet through my head. The only person I know for a fact cares about me thinks I'm a failure because I'm too afraid to get my license because I'll end up intentionally trying to get into a fatal accident, so I've been putting it off since this time last year. I'm afraid to go get that dental surgery that's been nagging me because when I go under anesthesia I'm afraid I'll say something to get thrown in with some psychiatrist who claims they're my friend as they're pumping me with pills to see the bright colors in life instead of what I really am: a failure. Coping with that gets easier every day, but I have to do it every day. That's the hard part.

Guys I'm getting a bit buzzed, next dubs decides an ex i text. Keep in mind I posted pics of the exs in last thread

>liz (has a bf)
>olivia (pansexual?)
>blake (will be a bitch)
>Emily (won't reply)
>Sonny (ended badly)

Sometimes it'd better to admit you have a problem. Even if you "distort" your life at least you won't be a danger to yourself

Does anyone else bottle up their emotions? No matter what they are?
Just push everything you are into the deepest parts of you so no one will find them. So hopefully you wont find them either some day?
They say crying helps but im scared. I dont like to cry, because im so so afraid. Crying is devistating, you feel like youre falling apart. And im so afraid that i wont be able to come back together. I dont know if theres anyone i can trust with something like that, will they even help if i fall apart? I dont know... i just dont want to cry. I dont want to fall apart for good....

Today I realized that depression is writing out a green text about how depressed you are, then deleting it because you don't think anyone even cares enough to read it.

I also spent several minutes deciding if I should delete this post too.

You didn't give me a chance to read it or reply.

It helps to relate. If ranting online helps you get through whatever your then by all means go for it. Someones eventually gonna talk to you and let off some more steam. Take things slow. Itll build up to something.

Patiently wiaitng to hear the 5 rules to get over depression from that one user in last thread

I think everyone here does that to mask how sad and scared they are to their friends.

fuck this one always gets me

5th was taking up hobbies, the other 4 are with that post Sorry bud

dubs Check

You guys broke up for a reason. Getting back together might dig you a bigger grave. Why not fix yourself first then talk to them? Youll be more clear and make less harmful decisions.

Yeah... I have trouble sleeping because of heavy thought or nightmares. Also I am dealing with random waves of depression. The last time I broke down and cried.... I haven't slept better than that in years.

I have a gf now, if i wanted to text them it's out of boredom or to check on them to reassure a rekindling later.

My nigga Satan knows what's up.

So when your current gf breaks up with you too, you go back to a doomed relationship?
Nigga, no.

snap chaty .me
>leak ex gf and win

It's raining.
I like the rain, as if almost god an his angels are weeping at the sight of what they made.

Crying is normal. Crying is an emotion. Everyone has emotions. Its designed to ease up our emotions. Its ok to cry. Let it all out. Hide yourself from everyone. Distract yourself from thinking it will destroy you. Let it go.

Want to hear a really heartbreaking story? Here goes.

>Be me

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out snap chaty .me right now

Fake, since guilds came out way later than 2008 in that game

im so lonely that i signed up for this
invisiblegirlfriend.com/

its exactly what it sounds like and it costs 15 bucks a month.

i'm paying 15 dollars a month to text back and forth with a stranger who doesnt care about me just so i can enjoy the illusion of being cared for.

the sad part is, even though i know that the person on the other end is just an employee and there are no real feelings involved, i still feel that little dopamine rush and that little high of giddiness when i see "her" text me back.

feel free to call me a faggot or whatever.

why go back to a relationship? why not hang out with those girls and maybe get a handy or a blowy. Also Olivia and Sonny and Liz I didn't date but couldn't date due to unforeseen complications or just plain old complications

try being me
>asian
>short and fat
>stubby shitty legs
>balding
>bad teeth
>supposed to be smart but dropped out of high school, currently in 6th year of neetdom between sporadic restaurant jobs and manual labor
>live with parents
>mid 30s

i never had a chance.

i hope my life made you feel better about yours.

this one hurts

Well, if you haven't dated them, it might be worth a shot if those complications are out of the way. So they're on the list.
If those complications aint gone, they're off too.

Whose that leave you with? Do them, I guess.
Especially if you can just establish a booty call with them instead of anything serious.

Yeah, I'm not scared of crying though. I probably bottle that up too lol

its been 2 years, and i still am so into this girl, even though she is no longer into me. We met in highschool and had a little fling, and then after that we were just friends again. She can get whoever she wants but shes all I had. I still want her and think about her whenever i masturbate. i need to kiss her again
i need to feel it

Raining where im at too. Waiting to sleep. But cant. It sound like a group of men taking a piss on the same bowl though. I guess the dropleta are hitting a puddle. And its right by my fucking window.

fuck pham that is pretty bad, have you tried to crawl out of neetdom?

Im so scared

why establish a booty call if i have a GF. I'm tipsy and kind of want to text a girl. I'm still posting but just want to hop back and forth

what the fuck is the point, no girl is ever going to love me for me, so why bother growing up when i have a buffet of videogames to play and a buffet of prostitutes to choose from.

Chi-fag?

This song was made just for me
m.youtube.com/watch?v=knOjd5g8XcY

>tfw 3 page essay due in the morning and i barely started it yet
i want to die