Confess your sins, /b

Confess your sins, /b

I'll start:

Fucking a girl behind her boyfriend's back.
No remorse. Good smash.
She never really talked about him.
Beat that shit up every which way for months.
Start to developer feels.
She feels too.
Spending more time with me than with other fucker.
Feels get bigger.
Says she wants to leave him for me.
Tell her she should but she never does.
Apply lots of D and pressure to get her to leave boyfriend.
Finally tells me why she can't leave him.
Fucker has cancer.
Terminal.
Gonna be dead soon.
Mfw found out was fucking cancer victim's girlfriend.
I don't have cancer though. Used condom.
Felt like shit.
Kept smashing though.

Lived in someone's apartment rent free for like two months. Made plenty of money, just never offered to pay. Started fucking his girlfriend on like my third day there. Did anal. A lot. Fingered her while she licked my asshole next to sleeping bf. The three of us went to a movie and I fucked her in the bathroom. Fucked her in his bed. Brought another girl for a threesome, then broke it off the next day to stay with and fuck new girl.

Fucked a soldier's wife while he was in the field. Came on her face, tits, and the bed. He probably slept in my jizz. Pretty fucked up but I'd do it again.

Also, came on a some tools in a movie theater broom closet (supply closet??) when I snuck off with my date to bang one out. Once again, people touching my seed. Regret that one more than the soldier's wife honestly.

>I don't have cancer though. Used condom.
Lying, stupid fuck
1. It didn't happen
2. You can't catch cancer

>He probably slept in my jizz
I know this is a surprise as your mommy does it for you, but sheets can be changed and washed. But as this never happened, treat this as a learning experience

>Fingered her while she licked my asshole next to sleeping bf.
I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500, please Bob.

Only thing I lied about was wearing a condom. Rest was true.

>Rest was true.
Of course it was

Rest was hard to believe? Story was on;y that I fucked a girl with a bf. Dude happened to have cancer.

Of course you did. Of course he did.

Now run along home, child

Well, shit. Guess you're right... when you put it that way...

Realized about a year after the fact that my ex basically didn't consent to any of the sexual shit we did. She basically said yes and consented to everything, even though she didn't want to. I actually fell for it, and didn't realize anything was wrong. I guess she just felt like she had to, for whatever reason.

>You're the supporting actor that fucked Joseph Gordon Levitt's gf in 50/50
Kinda lol'd. Also.
>Woman has bf with cancer
>Still cheats in spite of this
That's women for you really.

What did you do?

Nothing bad, just blowjobs, fingering, etc. We never had sex, she was always extremely uncomfortable at the suggestion. Also, we were both 16 at the time.

Basically same as OP.
I fucked a dude behind his gfs back. It was pretty awesome. He was honest and told me that he was basically sure his gf was cheating so he was doing the same and from what he told me to what i already had knew abou his gf it seemed likely she was.
I dont really consider it a sin on my part seeing as i was the single one at the time.
I was dying to fuck an asian and lay my yellow fever to rest.
Was pretty fun

>Never done anything particularly bad or good
>No highs, no lows
>I'm a boring cunt

I kill little animals.
I like stepping on frogs.
I killed 2 cats.
Executed 3 chickens.
Threw a piece of metal on a dog.

We're confessing sins here, user. This isn't a ylyl

You have two options:
#1) tits or gtfo.
#2) kys and your body will be sent to which will redirect you to >>> /trash/

Was his dick tiny?

I choose the 3rd option.
#3) disregard what you say because you have no power here you fucking loser.

I wouldnt say it was small though it wasnt really big. I was slightly suprised i suppose. I was expecting a micro dick so my expectations were already a bit low

So Asian men get it easy because nobody expects much of them eh?

I guess so? I mean out of all the men ive been with i can say hes landed a spot on the top 3. He worked that dick of his like a champ. Im assuming the asian stigma makes him put in extra effort.

So are you also then saying that how you use it plays an important role?

user, there's hope for you and lil champ!

>there's hope for you
Not really, but thanks for the kind words anyway.

Of course i am.

Im not one to judge performance on size at all unless you have a literal micro dick lol.
But ive been with men with huge dicks that had no clue how to fuck and ive had little dicks whove fucked me into tears.

I just got fucked by two different black dudes while on meth..They don't even know about each other..Not a sin, but I need to sleep..starting to see shit

>I'll start:
>Fucking a girl behind her boyfriend's back.

lol u wish cuck
tl;dr

it's probably true

Alrighty. Well thanks for the informative reply.

no 10x CIA

lost it