and then these doubles

Fuck you, dubs.

Rolling.

Roll

Want them dubs

Dubs

literally retards

Why is this so hard?

I'm going to get dubs. You can't stop me.

All my life, people have said, "user, you can't get dubs. You're too much fag." Fuck them and fuck you. Dubs.

>literally

Roll

Goddamnit

I can go dubs

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Check em faggots

d

I'm gonna get dubs. I'm gonna be a somebody.

Did someone order dubs?

This is dubs

Dubbies

Check it fuckers

are you sure about that?

It all started when I was little and I had a friend named Jacob. One night I spent the night at his place. It started out like a normal night we played games and watched some movies . Then we played truth or dare. It all started out friendly until he said he was going to beat me in truth or dare sooner or later. I replied with no way I'm willing to do anything to win. He then said "oh really? Suck my cock then." I said ok I'm not that determined. But to my amazment he layed down on his bed and still pulled out his cock and said come on I know you want to suck this. I was in a trancei layed down between his legs and took his cock in my mouth . It felt amazing! It got pretty hard fast. He then told me look up at me with my cock in your mouth. So I did the look on his face was complete satisfaction he knew he had me. He said I'm your master now and your my cock slave understand? I replied yes master. He then said yeah you like my cock in your mouth don't you, you like a real man's meat. I replied yes master I worship your cock. I sucked him for awhile he at a point he said I'm going to cum! I tryed to pull my head off but quickly forced my head back in place and said no way . He unloaded into my mouth. Right then and there I was hooked. He told me to let alittle dribble down my chin so I did he looked satisfied. He knew he had dominated me. He said whenever I want you will suck my cock. Yes master I said. This continued for a while I went over to his house to suck his cock.

Check it. Fuck you, OP.

Checkd

One day he told me to lean over on his bed so I did he the tied my limbs down to were I couldn't move at all. I said um what are you doing ? He hit me in the faced and said don't question me ! I'm going to make you my official slut. He then pulled down my pants and he put his cock in my ass and went to town. He said yeah you like that slut don't you moan for me so I did I was so turned on by his verbal abuse. He fucked my ass so good it started to hurt. I told him but said I get to decide when I'm done fucking your ass . He pulled out and cummed on my back it was so nice and hot. I said ok now untie me. He just lauphed and layed down on his bed he ordered me to open my mouth so I did he shuved his cock in my mouth and said I'm going to sleep now I'm going to sleep with my cock in your mouth I want you to suck it all night don't go to sleep. That sentence turned me on so I sucked his cock for hours until he fell asleep and i passed out I would wake up off and on because I would feel cum squirting in my mouth. I woke up to him saying bitch wake up are you hungry I said yes he said good her is a sausage. He then fucked my mouth hard core he deep throated me without mercy. I loved it when he completely dominated me. This sexual relationship was over when he moved away so now I'm looking for something like that again.

Hoho whoops thats not dubs

Nigger

Nice dubs, bro!

>35 replies
>10 posters
you guys are all faggots

OP promised no dubs. OP is faggot. No delivered.

This is dubs

you fool

To be fair, most of those were me.

Check out these repeating integers

Not my day huh?

We do not serve dogs here.

A. Psycho always get it

all who got dubs get their heads removed

And then God said on sixth day let there be dubs

I am become dubs, destroyer of worlds

This fucker was close to sealing OP's fate with the magical trips

no