Ask a guy who got Hannah the semen demon of dallas Aman aka the retarded "coal burning" Sup Forums troll to throat his...

Ask a guy who got Hannah the semen demon of dallas Aman aka the retarded "coal burning" Sup Forums troll to throat his cock yesterday anything

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PunkRockBimbo
web-capture.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you like apples?

Do kids REALLY love the taste of Cinnamon Crunch, or do they just pretend as such so as not to upset their parents?

any plans for dinner? Wanna get some sushi?

how's your mother doing?

Wtf is wrong with her tits?

Nah not really man

They have a fuck ton of silicone inem

release the vid

yes
it's just marketing
fake american sushi or the japanese shit?
very well
i know, her nipples look weird as fuck
there isn't one

More pics of her juicy tits?

did you pay for it? this picture makes me feel like you did

nice trips

Did she enjoy, or did u have dead eyes staring at u?

Nah this shit could be worth money bro
Yo what the fuck is your problem? Also yeah her nipples weren't ass nice as I imagined they would be, they got all fucked and up distorted when she would move her arms around I guess the implant does it
I did and it was worth every penny
Her eyes were wild

who are we even talking about post a picture of her without the cock in her mouth

This bitch twitter.com/PunkRockBimbo

details

how much was it?

probably get checked for stds man

3k she basically made me her bitch boy for a min burying her face in my dick made me cum like I haven't before. Then we showered and she had me hop on her stomach and get my dick jerked by those jugs which lasted max 2 min but godamn was that 3k for what was roughly 2 hours worth it godamn
Real talk I expected her to have some shit from all the nasty stuff she says on Twitter but in person she doesn't give off that coal burner fucked five million guys everyday vibe

we need more pics

holy jesus fuck 3k for 2h and you only got a blowjob and a titfuck?

regardless, how did you arrange it

>Paying $3k for a chick with bad fake tits to NOT fuck you

Ill post some but I aint trying to post everything, I feel like I need to recoup my shit on this eventually
Mate that was not a blowjob I have never experienced some shit like that before it was unreal, she stuck her fucking fingers up my ass too freaked me out but felt fucking crazy. Also we titfucked more then once. I dmed her on twitter I had to visit dallas this week for business so I figured I would try and set something up.
Her tits weren't bad they just are mad weird sometimes but they got my dick instantly hard when she plopped thoughs bad boys out

OP has aids confirmed

keep posting pics pussy no one cares that you paid way too much we need tits

you just did it through DMs? and she talked price with you and shit over that? seems sketchy

Does she spit or swallow ?

I didn't fuck her I have no aids faggot
I paid a fuck ton for a high quality bitch man I really don't regret this shit
No I dmed her she faded me for weeks and then eventually responded to me ended up meeting her at a club down here and we talked in person about it she had some drinks so that may have had something to do with it. She's a bitch on Twitter though in person she's very sweet which was weird. Her voice is way different then I expected too she's mad quiet.
She swallowed me

>3k

who?

bummer then, i was thinking you could just set it up. i could maybe see dropping 3k if i could stretch the time out and bring some coke, maybe smack her around a bit but i'm not going to get to club meeting level.

gj though this chick seems kinky AF

ew wtf is this hopefully she's okay

>high quality bitch

lol nope

I would try dming her if you really want to drop the money, I got the vibe that she's got some bipolar or troll shit going on but if you hit her up at the right time she might be up for it. No idea if I'm right but that shit definitely was worth it so. Yeah she was a wild bitch in bed.
Her tits are worth about as much as my car man

who threw out the 3k number though? was that your idea or hers? tbh if i'm dropping 3 large i'm going to visit peta jensen and go the whole way

"i spent a lot so it must be worth it and im not actually a retard"

whats happening in this video

>Her tits are worth about as much as my car man

They're shit. WAAAY too big. Did they have that weird hard feeling that fake tits have? Scars? Natural tits are the best.

Bro she wanted five fucking thousand at first it took me 3 drinks and an hour and a half of haggling to get her to come down. Chick doesn't seem like she needs money at all so I can't blame her for charging through the fucking nose.
Legitimately never cummed as hard as I did with her. Not even being corny she REALLY knew what she was doing.
You could definitely tell they were fake when you feel them but they didn't feel like normal fake tits(my ex had fake tits didn't feel anything like this chicks) I think she has a lot of natural fat or something along with the implant so it felt almost natural at time. Too big is what fucking pussys say

Did she have a dick?

No she was 100% a chick, she had a soft and sweet voice that basically put me to sleep after I cummed when we were on her bed.

Sounds like she drained your wallet more than your balls.

I bet you cant even do big cums

>3k

fuck that noise

Only regretted the price until I came the first time then no regrets man
Pretty sure she squeezed my fucking prostate till there was not a drop left in there

you paid to get fingered and didn't even touch her pussy. OP gay confirmed

Worst shop evah...

Why didn't you fuck her though?

She kinda took control and had me very satisfied the thought didn't really cross my mind to fuck her anyway during the whole thing

I got bored half way through reading that 1 line.

Some cunt is uploading it every time he posts.

Just fucking move on.

yikes

Semi richfag master race checking in. Good job user, all the fags crying about anything you say here are immature babies who don't understand the truth of "you get what you pay for"... Which is exactly what you got. I wish I could be in your position right now after shooting the wad of a lifetime.

>check em

>3k
Holy fuck you are retarded

She played you for a chump

Thanks bro, damn almost quads
I feel like i won out doesn't seem like shes easily bought at all so I'm pretty lucky

That's black blood, the bitch is dead, I've seen HIV peeps die from vomiting and shitting out black

this looks like a girl i went to school with, i wouldnt be surprise if she was doing the same exact thing this second somewhere out there

>3k

HA
you're retarded fam

more pics of her tits? i know theres more but only the same ~5 ever get posted

She's so fucking hot

ya

Bitch looks like Trump fucked Shrek.

got any more? really hard to find anything of her outside of her twitter/archived Sup Forums photos

Why don't you just message her yourself dicklit

Fucking disgusting down syndrome looking whore

hot? Maybe. She's got the looks of someone I might fuck and use but anything beyond that is probably impossible. Also what the fuck is she gonna look like in 30 years, old and sagging

>Catalog
Silicone don't sag

congratulations you fucked a cabbage

Those must be so heavy, anyone else find it attractive she had big sacks of silicone gel stuffed in her body to become more attractive? Gives me a ragging one

But skin does. Tits that big and heavy aren't gonna stay like that for long

plz... keep going.

I know Sup Forums hasn't had a legitimate meme in ions.... but I think this could qualify....

Someone Photoshopped this. She has normal, smallish tits in the vid. She also basically pukes after deepthroating him. But she's very good at it.

3k for a finger in pooper and silicone-job. yea maybe

Yeah and in the mean time it will be erotic as all hell to have your penis between them

not a lot, i got everything i have from like 2 threads a year ago and i know theres more its just whoever has it wont share anything

oh yeah? where's the vid?

Oh I didn't realize OP was trying to be serious. This vid is not OP and he is full of shit. That vid is like 10 years old

On my computer at home. She throats him hard by herself. He does nothing. It goes on for like 30-45 more seconds and then she pukes and pulls off his cock, looking down at the mess and kind of .giggles. End of vid.

any chance you wanna share it?

I have a drain on my car battery. Everything points to the voltage regulator on the alternator, but the drain still shows when I disconnect both the feed and the other little wire that goes to it.
What am I missing?

Man I would in an instant if I was at home. If I remember when I get home in like 9 hours, I'll post it.

cheers
this thread will obviously be dead by then so if you manage to do it start a thread in /s/ or /hc/ or something

oh yeah. nice photoshop m8, 8/8

Holy fuck, why would you pay for this ugly bitch?!

She looks like a full blown AIDS infested hooker monster.

OP is like:

> Yall jealous

kek

he hasn't even posted a good enough pic of her face....actually wait, he posted better ones before, chillout her face is just as hot wtf...

you can screen cap the whole thing here: web-capture.net/

Hot? You should probably leave your basement once in a while if you think that is hot.